Quantcast My Review on Walt Disney World Spring Break Trip

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Talking My Review on Walt Disney World Spring Break Trip

Here is the link to the photo Album......
    http://thumb15.webshots.net/t/59/459...5tqaDAI_th.jpg

My trip this spring break to Walt Disney World, was different, amazing and I totally learned a lot about becoming a Cast Member.

After a day and a half drive from Texas, both Mom and I were excited to finally make it to Orlando. There were so many college students on the road, and more police officers as well, thank goodness. After checking into are hotel, Mom and I headed to Fort Wilderness Camp Ground for dinner with friends from Intercot.com. The food at Trails End was amazing, I couldn’t believe how good the food was, and the potatoes were the best I’ve had in a long time. Once we were finished eating we headed to Magic Kingdom. As we traveled by boat we’re able to watched the fireworks. Once there we found a spot for the parade and got some really great pictures. Since we weren’t staying at a Disney hotel for Extra Magic Hours we didn’t stay long and both needed sleep after a long day and a half drive.

Monday, my Mom’s godson, his brother, and their mom came over to join us for a couple of days. We had a blast at Epcot. We had our free Visa family picture taken. Then went over to MGM to get headaches at Tower of Terror, and Rock in Roller coaster. Never ride both right after each other! We saw One Mans Dream, about Mr. Walt Disney, awesome place. The end of the film gets me every time. J Unable to find a place to eat dinner at a sit down restaurant, we headed back the hotel for a swim. Then got ready for the big next day, going to Casting!

Tuesday, waking up early to Rockapella playing on my radio I was happy and excited, I was finally on my way to Casting. Only to find out after 3 hours of getting ready, that I have to call back in November. If I want to work during Christmas time, they would prefer me to interview then, instead of now. Which was fine with me! So, when I call Disney in November, I will set up an appointment to interview when I am there during Christmas. They said they would take me right away. YAY! Later, we headed off to Sam’s Club for Pizza, and then to the Magic Kingdom. We rode on Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Haunted Mansion. When we arrived at the Haunted Mansion, we found my friend Peter working there, it was great seeing him again. Later we watched the 3 O’clock parade. It seemed shorter then I remembered. After a long day we headed back to the hotel room to watch American Idol, and then the boys & their mom headed home.

Wednesday, Mom and I went to Animal Kingdom just to end up riding the Safari ride. Then went outlet shopping, found a few things but not much, mostly bought for everyone else again. After that we headed to Downtown Disney for more shopping and then to have dinner with my cousin Andrea, and her son Sammy. Andrea used to be a full time cast member, but now is a casual temporary. Since casual temporary is what I’ll be interviewing for later this year, she gave me some great pointers.

Thursday, we went around looking at houses, but the houses around WDW, are way over priced. We found a house that was only 2000 Sq feet for almost $600,000, and that’s a smaller house then we have now. Where would I put all my Disney Collections! So, later this year we going to look in other areas. We have been wanting to move to Orlando for 15 years now! We’re all hoping to be able to move some time next year. Later on that afternoon we spent our time at Epcot, and in the evening at Magic Kingdom. Mom finely went back on Mission Space again, but this time she was able to choose the green team. Have you ever seen a person that has vertigo go on Mission Space with the orange team? Mom came off walking like Jack Sparrow for almost 2 laughing hours! That night at the Magic Kingdom Mom and I ran into trouble at the Hall of Presidents, with one of the cast members there. Through all the years of going to Disney World I have never ran into a rude cast member. So, once we left there we headed to City Hall, to talk with a cast member there with the problem that had just happened. After talking with the cast member at guest relations, about the problem, I also asked a few questions about becoming a casual temporary. She was very helpful and she really helped me to relex after what had just happened back in Liberty Square.

Friday, Mom and I spent 2 hours trying to find the MouseSurplus store only to find out they move to Hanes City. We then headed to the Magic Kingdom to meet another friend from Intercot.com and had dinner at Ray’s café in Tomorrowland. After that Mom and I went to Downtown Disney to hang out, shop and have some yummy ice cream at Ghirardelli.

Saturday, we both spent the day at Epcot going around the country’s twice, and celebrated St. Patrick’s Day Dinner at Chefs de France. We saw Reflections of China, Impressions De France, O Canada, and also saw the new theatre for Turtle talk with Crush. It didn’t seem much bigger then the old theatre. Then rode Soarin’, before we left for the night. Had to miss Illuminations though because the wind was just too chilly. So, we went back to the hotel and sadly started packing for the trip back home.

So, my Walt Disney World spring break trip, was pretty amazing meeting up with friends. We didn’t do a whole lot of rides, but still had a great time. Now we’ll just have to plan for the next trip. Dad, Mom and I need more money!
    God Bless, Jacquelyn M. Sheely
    (AKA: Jac, or Jazz)

VFK: DisneyJazzGirl
    POTC Online: Horizon SeaCastle
    VMK: GiltterDisneyGirl

WDW: Christmas & New Years 1986-1998/2002-2007
    Summer 03, 05, & 08/March 07 % Jan 09
    "NEXT TRIP" WDW 2010?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great trip

Good Luck with the Cast member Job
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had a great trip for spring break. I was there last year for spring break and it was great. However the crowds were pretty heavy. I also know how you feel about that wind by the lagoon in Epcot. Last year we were freezing while sitting and waiting for Illuminations by then end of the show we were like popsicles then the same thing happened at Fantasmic. Other then that it sounds like you had a great trip.

Good luck with your casting call in November.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun trip!

Glad you made it over to casting.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Busy trip; it sounds exciting. I'm jealous!
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome trip report. I hope it all works out for you with Casting. I know it means a lot to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Awesome report Jac I felt like I was there with you. Oh by the way it was awesome to meet both you and your Mom.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Let's hear it for trip reports!! Woot woot!

Can't wait to meet you again in December - looking forward to an 'out of this world' experience by a CT CM!!
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had a great time
    Thanks for the report
    Paging Mr.Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived.
    Please give them a ring.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like you loads of fun! I bet you cant wait to go back.

Welcome back!
    VMK Name: DidneyWDWkm (AKA Did) then it changed to Didney_km
    Next Trip to Disney: December! Hopefuly its not as cold as last time...

Have a Magical Day!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TinkRocks View Post
    Let's hear it for trip reports!! Woot woot!
    Can't wait to meet you again in December - looking forward to an 'out of this world' experience by a CT CM!!
    I just hope I make it to the Mansion the nice place and not the scary place just around the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapiortiz34 View Post
    Seems like you loads of fun! I bet you cant wait to go back.

Welcome back!
    Nope I can't wait! lol

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Awesome report Jac I felt like I was there with you. Oh by the way it was awesome to meet both you and your Mom.
    It was great finely being able to meet, can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Sounds like a fun trip!

Glad you made it over to casting.
    I glad i made it too, it's only been 19 years of waiting. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat View Post
    Awesome trip report. I hope it all works out for you with Casting. I know it means a lot to you.
    Yeah it does mean a lot to me, I just hope I get my dream job!!!

Anyone Check out the pictures though?
    God Bless, Jacquelyn M. Sheely
    (AKA: Jac, or Jazz)

VFK: DisneyJazzGirl
    POTC Online: Horizon SeaCastle
    VMK: GiltterDisneyGirl

WDW: Christmas & New Years 1986-1998/2002-2007
    Summer 03, 05, & 08/March 07 % Jan 09
    "NEXT TRIP" WDW 2010?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: