Quantcast Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I saw the trailer today and WOW it looks amazing! I have been a fan since the 1st film and the 5th installment looks just as good! I have found some good links for teasers, stills from the film and also a way to see the film's trailer. You can get all the options by going to the official site (you can even watch the trailer in HD on Yahoo!):

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix

or for a more interactive site with games and other cool stuff:

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix Site 2

July 13, 2007 seems SO far away! And YES ... it's Friday the 13th!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

i cant wait for the movie to come out
    Taylor

been over 10 times and aint stoppin.

Post Thanks / Like

There is a great article in Entertainment Weekly about the movie. It includes some candid comments from all of the actors and interesting anecdotes, as well as 50 question quiz to prove you're a true Potter freak. This is going to be a great summer for Potter fans with the new movie and the last book being released so close together.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have been wondering when that would be out!

I can't wait! A new (Final ) book and new movie all in the same month!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey's Girl View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have been wondering when that would be out!

I can't wait! A new (Final ) book and new movie all in the same month!
    My pleasure!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    There is a great article in Entertainment Weekly about the movie. It includes some candid comments from all of the actors and interesting anecdotes, as well as 50 question quiz to prove you're a true Potter freak.
    I was just coming here to post about the EW article! I just read about it on one of my HP sites - there's also another magazine "Movie Magic" dedicated to the film but I'm not sure if it's a UK publication.

I really can't wait for this movie to come out, though I'm a little bit more excited for the book!
    Jen aka conorsmom2000

1977 - Fort Wilderness
    1995, 2005, 2006 - Wilderness Lodge
    2017 - Coronado Springs
    2024 - Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Great! Thanks for sharing! I was just discussing with our friends last night and we had little to no information!

I can hardly wait!

More trips than I can list, DVC Members since 2003.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!! I can't wait for it and Pirates! Looks like a good summer for movies at least. I have only read three of the books. I am happy they have been able to retain the cast for so long.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for the summer of Harry Potter!! First the movie then book 7. WOO HOO!!!
    Tracy ºOº

1995 Grand Floridian for honeymoon
    2004 Polynesian LVC (three kids later)
    2005 Beach Club
    2006 Polynesian, Tonga!!
    2008 Polynesian
    figured out the secret...
    2008 DVC member AKV

2009 Saratoga Springs/ Boardwalk Villa
    2009 VWL/ AKV... 2 trips in 1 year..love my DVC!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by threeh View Post
    I can't wait for the summer of Harry Potter!! First the movie then book 7. WOO HOO!!!
    I feel the same way. I am a little sad that it will be the last book though.

Thanks for all the tips about websites. I will have to check them out.
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Harry Potter fans here?

I was wondering if there are any Harry Potter fans on these here boards? I just wanted to get a discussion going on what you guys are planning anything for the release of the last book? I'm going to get my book and then sit on the back deck and read all weekend. I'm going to make sure I have plenty of snacks and cold drinks. I might even take it to the beach...haven't decided that one yet. There are a few co-workers of mine that are planning on reading it the whole weekend, and I don't want to be the only one who hasn't read it by that Monday. Oh, man, I'm so looking forward to this book.

Also, what do you guys think about Snape? Is he good or bad? I think he's good. I think he and Dumbledoor planned this whole thing. I also think Harry will go back to Hogwarts in the fall. With Dumbledoor gone he's lost that support. However, Dumbledoor is in the painting at Hogwarts, and I think Professor McGonagll will allow Harry to see the painting of Dumbledoor quite often. So what do you guys think?

And just to tease everyone, here's the movie trailer: http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/site/index.html

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a fan of Harry Potter!!! I so can't wait for the movie & the book to come out. I doubt I will get a lot of time to devote to reading the book due to work but I will give it my best shot.
    I don't know what to think about Snape. Everything you said makes sense. Who do you think will die in the book? Do you think Harry will die? I think Ron & Hermione may get killed off. I don't know why I think that way...just a gut feeling.
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Your ideas on the book really made me think. It could be possible. Snape, I'm still not to sure of. I dont know whether to like him or not. I hope that Harry doesnt die, but I just dont know how she's going to stop writing about him without it happening. KWIM? I think Ron and Hermione will end up together. I hope that she will right a summary to what happens to them AFTER Hogwarts. As in like Ron and Hermione are still together with 4 kids. Something like that but about everyone in the books that doesnt get killed off. I want to have the book finished before Mon too because something always leaks, and I want to know about it already before it happens.
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    May 05-Bought Fairfield Timeshare on Disney Property
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

2008-Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder!

Post Thanks / Like

We usually have an HP diet here when a new book comes out. We don't read more than 2 or 3 chapters a day to make it last. Didn't she say she writes a summary at the end of this book???
    I can see Snape dying and maybe dying trying to help Harry-- he does owe his father and did betray the potter's by turning them over to Voldemort.
    I often think that maybe Ron would die before Hermione. If Harry dies then evil will prevail.
    Since the name of the book is deadly Hallows then I wonder since his parents were killed on Halloween will something happen then and then he goes back to finish his last year. I can't wait....
    I love the movies too, watching it on the big screen is always fun.
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

My feeling is that Snape is a good guy and was following Dumbledore's orders in the last book. I also think that Snape will die-somehow in defense of Harry. Harry will defeat LV, but only after a long struggle. I know there has been talk that a main character dies, but I'd be really surprised if one of the three main kids is one of them. I hope it's not Hagrid; I thought he might die at the end of the last book when he was chasing after Snape and the others, and they were firing spells at him-I'm so glad he lived. I'm also intrigued to find out who R.E.B. (from the note in the Horcrux) is. Could it be Sirius's brother...Regulis? (I'm not sure of the spelling of that name.)All of this is merely speculation, but it's fun to think and talk about isn't it?

Jeff
    Disney Vacation Club Member

The Beach Club
    Remember the Magic!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm excited about the movie, but I really can't wait for the book!

I do plan on going to one of the midnight release parties - I was supposed to take my niece to one for the release of HBP, but I ended up in the hospital. My niece still went with my SIL and they got a copy of the book to my husband, who got it to me in the hospital at 7 am - the Dr's were all impressed that I had a copy so fast!

So, since this is the last book, I want to really do it right - the midnight relase party, then home to a chair by the pool to just read until it's done! I keep joking (sort of! ) to Mike that he and Conor should go on a boys camping trip that weekend as I'm going to have my nose buried in the book.

I'm still up in the air on Snape - if he turns out to be good, then JKR is even a better writer than I already think she is - he just comes across as so evil, it's hard for me to believe he might be good.

As for R.E.B., most of the websites think it is Sirius' brother, Regulis.

I'm also still unsure as to whether Harry will live or not (and I don't mean that LV will live - I mean that they both might die)....I just think that, as a way to end it, JKR has Harry as the tragic hero, who saved so many others; as opposed to "Harry defeated LV and lived happily ever after...." I hope I'm wrong - I don't want to see any of the main characters (aside from LV) be killed off.

It won't be long before we find out all the answers!
    Jen aka conorsmom2000

1977 - Fort Wilderness
    1995, 2005, 2006 - Wilderness Lodge
    2017 - Coronado Springs
    2024 - Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

IMAX just came out with a new smaller screen that regular movie theaters can put in without building the dome. The theater 5 min from my house put in the very first one in the nation. We will be gettting Harry Potter in 3D! I can't wait!!!!
    Karen

2009 ~ Hopefully next trip!
    1/2006 ~Coronado Springs
    12/1999 ~Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

What I can't wait to see in the upcoming book is whether Harry returns to Hogwarts. Remember at the end of the Half-Blood Prince he breaks up with Ginny and tells them he won't be returning, that he has another mission. In order to kill He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named he needs to track down and destroy the rest of the Horcruxes in this next book. He won't have much time for schooling...

Just as an aside, Voldemort translated from French would be "Flight of Death", Malfoy could be translated as "Bad Faith"
    "Guard the boat, mind the tide. Don't touch my dirt." Captain Jack Sparrow

CSR May '98
    POR May '02
    CBR June '06
    Next Trip... POFQ Sept '07
    Disneyland--too many times to count!

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait to see the movie!
    I already ordered the book can"t wait to read it.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the HP series. I didn't read the books or even see the first movie until it came out on video. I thought the movie was good, and wanted to see how it differed from the book. That is when I got hooked!!

I think that Snape is on the good side to. That he was going by Dumbledores wishes. ProfD probably thought he could help HP more from the "otherside" so to speak. I think that even tho' ProfD is gone, his story isn't over with yet.

Now here is where I get torn. Rowling has said that she wants to end the story so no one can in the furture, continue the story. Like they tried with Gone with the Wind. That a main character will die. Is that Harry? But then evil will prevail. Also, since LV had been able to come back to life, what would be to stop HP or any other witch or wizard to do the same?

What I'd like to see, is the story leading up to HP, his parents story. But I guess that would be too much in line with the Star War movies.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: