Quantcast Boardwalk Question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boardwalk Question

My DH, DS (3yo) and I are planning a trip to Epcot for the Food and Wine festival in October, staying at the BWI. Is there a particular area of the hotel that is more convenient for morning coffe run/snack, transportation, etc.? Also, does BWI offer any adjoining rooms? We have some friends that will be joining us, but they plan to stay at CBR. I presume they will be able to take a friendship boat over to BWI and wonder how long does it typically take to go between the 2 resorts. Also, any feedback on CBR is greatly appreciated!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know which part we stayed in, but I know we were very near the BelleVue Room(the lounge at the BWI). It was a great area. We were very close to the main staircase in the back and very close to everything on the boardwalk. As for your friends taking The Friendship from CBR. I don't think that is possible. Unless they take the bus to MGM, then they could take the boat. But, that's the only possible way as far as I know. Have a great time, BWI is really wonderful. Make sure to check out the pool!!
    ~Jen, Jon, Collin, & Brady~

Owners in BLT!!

Next trip: BCV in February 2019!

So many great trips!!
    Off-site the first trips
    Disney Villas(way back!)
    CBR
    AS Mu/Mo/Sp
    CSR
    POR x2
    AKL/BW
    BLT
    BWV
    Poly DVC

1363 miles from WDW - too far!! :-(

Post Thanks / Like

The closer you can be to the front desk/lobby, the better it will be for making a coffee run. Unfortunately, the bakery and boardwalk store (name?) is really not very convenient to get to. You, still have to go downstairs and out to the boardwalk.

However, another option, if you can afford it, is Club Concierge-level. According to the Disney website, it includes the following:
    • Comfy robes available in your room
    • Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
    • Access to the exclusive Innkeepers Club featuring Continental breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception
    • Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion — an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris® at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee
    Everybody else is thinking it, I'm just saying it. - Mr Gibbs
    ---
    2/00-OKW/BW
    9/00-YC
    7/01-BW
    12/01-Doubletree Suites (DTD)
    4/02-WL
    4/03-BW
    2/04-Mariott Horizons
    7/04-POP
    2/06-POP
    9/06-POP
    9/07-POP
    6/08-Dolphin/POP
    10/09-POP
    10/10-POP
    3/10-CSR

Post Thanks / Like

The Friendship Boats run from MGM, to Swan/Dolphin, to BC/YC, to BW, to EPCOT. There is no possible way to get on a boat from CBR to the BW.

As far as the BW is concerned, I assume you're staying on the Inn side of the resort. The Inn side is not nearly as long and extensive as the villas side, so you won't be far off from the Boardwalk proper. They used to serve a continental b'fast at the Belle Vue Room, but that has since stopped. You have to go down to the Boardwalk itself for coffee, etc...
    Frank

DVC Owner
    BWV, BCV, SSR

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: