Quantcast Accommodation specials?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Accommodation specials?

Good Morning all, I have not been here in a while and my Disney travelling skills are a little rusty. I am looking at taking a trip in early December, I am a Florida resident and I am looking to stay on property this trip. When can I expect the best deals for December on resorts to be released? Should I go ahead and book and then try to get the better deal when released? And finally is there a better company to go through than Disney to book my resort?

Thank you!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

When can I expect the best deals for December on resorts to be released?
    Sorry Anthony, I'm not sure about this.
    Should I go ahead and book and then try to get the better deal when released?
    That's the way quite a few of us do it, book now, apply the deal later.
    And finally is there a better company to go through than Disney to book my resort?
    This answer is actually the answer to the other 2 questions. Magical Jouneys is the best travel company to work with when doing anything Disney. They will book for you now, make adjustments when better rates are available and immediately notify you of changes via your email address. They are professional travel agents, although they do not provide airline ticket services. Magical Journeys does not charge you a service fee. Their commisions are generated via the sale with Disney. You'll find most of us here on Intercot recommend them. It is a worry and hassle free way to book your Disney (WDW, Disneyland or Cruise) vacation.

Post Thanks / Like

As far as using a company to book your trip, someone else will have to comment. We've always just called Disney, so I can only comment on doing it that way.

We love the FL res. deals! If you're going during the value season I would suspect they'll have a good deal. They just now released the specials for June - August.

Here's a tip: If you go online to look at / book a Fl res. rate you may notice they only have a special for values etc. This doesn't mean the moderates don't have a special. You have to start the booking process, then it lets you pick from the resorts offering the promotion.

Another tip: The FL special recently stated that it ended May 24, but we booked a room starting the 25th and still got a special rate. The computer gave us a FL rate when we entered the days, as did the castmember on the phone, so it was there even though it wasn't listed on the computer.

The FL res. specials are only for a certain block of rooms (nice ones, not the top-notch views, but not parking lot either). And you don't know now exactly which resorts will have the special then. So I don't know if booking early would help or not. If you book soon after the deals are listed you shouldn't have trouble getting a room with the FL deal. If you don't hear from someone on the boards about it, call a castmember to find out for sure. You may want to book your favorite resort now, then when the rates come out apply that money toward a new ressie. Watch out for the cancellation policies, though...

Happy planning!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: