Quantcast Which Doll LIVES: The INTERCOT 10th Anniversary History Photo Scavenger Hunt

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Which Doll LIVES: The INTERCOT 10th Anniversary History Photo Scavenger Hunt

Over the past ten years INTERCOT has collected an interesting array of supporting characters. From dolls to llamas, we’ve managed to harness most of the imaginary and animal kingdom as part of our online empire. We also blame JimmyC for much of this mayhem.

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is simple: photograph yourself with as many of the objects, animals or beings as possible. Everything on the list has played a part in the made-up history of INTERCOT. For those who are brave, search through “Which Doll” and its sequels. Or some of our documented "history" (good clues in that second one). If you dare. Sheets will be available at the meet to help you along.

There will be two contests; one for those who attend the meet, one for those who stay. This is cross-posted in The Water Cooler for those not attending meet events.

1. For those attending the meet: All photos must be taken during the weekend of the meet (10/12 – 10/14) and must be taken in Florida.
    2. For those who cannot attend the meet: All photos must be taken during the weekend of the meet (10/12 – 10/14). In your case, creativity counts. Photoshop does not.
    3. When you are done, load your photos to the photo site of your choice (Flickr, Webshots) and email or PM to list to dpamac.

PRIZES: There will be three prizes:
    1. One for the attendee who achieves the most goals. In the event of a tie, a panel of judges who were some of the very first members of INTERCOT will decide the winner based on the spirit of the photos matching ITNERCOT’s sense of humor.
    2. One for the non-attendee who achieves the most goals in the most creative manner. In the event of a tie, the panel of judges will make the final decisions.
    3. Finally, the panel of judges will select 10 of the most interesting photos and I will post them to the boards for voting. At the end of voting, the most popular photo will win a prize.

What are the prizes? Something off of this list. Hope that it is not the emu leg!

Deadline for submissions is 10/25.

Each of the items on the list below is part of the INTERCOT lore. These are your objectives:

Dolls (Bonus points for finding, and remembering, specific dolls from the Which Doll Threads)
    Emu Legs
    Miniature Monkeys
    Peacocks
    Cyborgs (Bonus points for remembering and locating the original INTERCOT cyborg)
    Llamas
    Queen Maytag (Any Maytag will do)
    Attack squirrels
    Tunnels (used by dolls)
    Beanie weanies
    Beer (There is one brand sold in WDW that was Pivotal to the first War on the Dolls)
    "The Redhead"
    Churros/Churro Carts
    Nerf Darts
    Mickey bars
    Cannons
    The Mexican ISAW
    Marmosets
    Toy Soldiers
    Naked Mole Rats
    Cotton Candy
    JimmyC the Troll
    Sparkles/Glitter
    No Bad Dancing
    Red Shorts
    Any Approved Sanctuary from the Dolls
    B-52 (Oh yes, there is one available)
    Warthogs
    Bonus Points: A photo with any of the originators of the Doll lore.
    Last edited by dpamac; 10-03-2007 at 08:46 AM.
    Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

Have you booked Your Magical Journey yet?

INTERCOT featuring Capn' Tom's "Ballad of the Yeti (The Yeti is Down)" remembers a grander time, when the Yeti once stood tall on Everest and functioned as he should. Download your copy of this epic and sad tale today!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I assume there will be a date in which we must submit the pictures? I will be coming back after the meets, and may not have a chance to upload.

I'm contemplating trying this out!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Whoops. A deadline would work. Heh. I'll edit and put that in.

Please do try it! I think it will be a funny and fun way to share pictures from the meet and have fun in the parks.
    Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

Have you booked Your Magical Journey yet?

INTERCOT featuring Capn' Tom's "Ballad of the Yeti (The Yeti is Down)" remembers a grander time, when the Yeti once stood tall on Everest and functioned as he should. Download your copy of this epic and sad tale today!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok.. so I had a llama all picked out and darn if he isn't gone! Why is it everytime there is an INTERCOT meet I lose a llama?

If I take a pic of me does that count as a pick with the originators of the Doll lore? Or do I have to stand by my Maytag?

Right now cotton candy is proving to be my elusive item. Well that and the naked mole rat. I don't see an Evil Canadian Cat on the list so I'll throw that in anyway.. consider it a freebie.

"here kitty kitty..."
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Default llama

Hey Patricia, I have a llama practically in my backyard if you need any spare llama pictures
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm janet.. don't tell Gary, but I missed my weekend it had to be taken with the llama. Now, do I fly to Georgia, or will you send the llama to me?
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: