Quantcast Flowers, Friends & Pirates ARRGH Day 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Flowers, Friends & Pirates ARRGH Day 4

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
    Pirate & Princess Party @ Magic Kingdom

Today we started out by going over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we watch the opening and are off to Rock n Roller Coaster with about a 10 minute wait. The line when we exit is now more than 30 minutes. We bypass Tower of Terror today again.

We wander into the villian store where I find a Cheshire Cat mug (you can actually see the mug, it's to the left of the middle cat's ear) for my friend Terri, she has been trying to find one for ever and we can never find one. I send her a text message and her answer is you could have just bought it without even asking me.

From there we wander over to see the Muppets , we get to see then entire pre-show and then enter the theatre. Jim loves it and is cracking up from some of the jokes. We then go over to The Great Movie Ride and wait about 25 minutes before we board our ride vehicle. After Great Move Ride we are hungry so we walk over toward Rosie's All-American Café for a burger and French fries. After lunch we take in the 12:10 Voyage of the Little Mermaid, the theatre is full and we are seated near the end. Wow a lot of people.

We decide to leave the Studios and head over to Downtown Disney. Mikki wanted to get one of the Disney Visa pins & the only place to get such pin is at Pin Traders at Downtown Disney. I wanted to surprise her tonight and get her the pin. I also notice that Stitch is gone and not spitting on everyone at the World of disney. So we more or less just go and get the pin and then back to our room. We relax back at Pop until about 4pm.

We drive over to Magic Kingdom and are parked in Donald 62, we ride the tram to the TTA and elect to take the Ferry Boat over to Magic Kingdom. Since it’s after 4pm we can use our party tickets to enter Magic Kingdom.

First on the list is to get a Dole Whip, then we wander through Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. We walk over toward Splash and it’s not running, only empty boats. From there we take the boat over to Tom Sawyer Island, I don’t ever recall being over here, maybe as a young child, but that was well a long time ago. We check out the Fort Langhorn . When we were done wandering we thought maybe it would be better to get dinner now before the party started. We went over to Tomorrowland Noodle Station where I got the Teriyaki Chicken and Jim got the Beef and Broccoli. It was very good and I’d definitely go back if it stays open.

After dinner we took a spin on the TTA, where we got stuck for a few minutes, then off to wander Fantasyland. We noticed that Snow White was only a 5 minute wait, so why not, on we go and take a spin to see the Evil Queen. We then walk around the Castle as it’s getting close to 7pm and we are meeting Mikki & Andrew for the Party tonight at Casey’s.

Mikki & Andrew come right at 7pm and we are off, we walk over to Fantasyland but the waits are still too long, mainly Peter Pan, it was over 20 minutes. From there we go over and ride the Haunted Mansion, then find an X spot and get some necklaces for the evening. We then ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and have to do Pirates so that is next. It’s only a 10 minute wait and we are riding around with the Pirates and Captain Jack.

We walk over to Tomorrowland and ride Buzz, then another spin on the TTA. Jim & I then ride Space Mountain while Mikki & Andrew search for characters. Afterward we go over to ToonTown and search for Mickey, but he is nowhere to be found. We go to the Judge’s Tent and see Minnie & Daisy.

It’s almost time for Magic, Music & Mayhem Fireworks on Main Street. Mikki & I wait in line at Casey’s for some Corn Dog Nuggets and Cokes, while Jim & Andrew find a spot to sit and talk. The fireworks start a little late, but that’s okay, they are amazing and well worth the price for the party.

After the fireworks we go and see if the Jungle Cruise is running, nope, bummer, so we go back to the Haunted Mansion. After Haunted Mansion we check on Peter Pan, still too long. Off to Mickey’s PhilharMagic. After we split up and Jim & I ride it’s a small world. We are exhausted and leave via red carpet to go back to Pop Century where we arrive a little after midnight.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for the report!
    șoș David, Lisa, Aaron and Allison
    98-PO
    00-CB & ASMo
    01-Swan
    02-CS
    03-POR
    04-POP
    05-PO / CR
    07-PO / CR
    08-ASMu
    09-AKL
    10-CR, CS & PP DL
    11-NB DLP & SSR
    12-BLT & BLT
    13-GC DL & BLT
    15-Aulani & BLT
    16-ASMu & GC DL
    17-BWI, THV, CSR, BLT
    18-BLT, OKW, OKW, CBR, GF & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Sound like the party was a great deal of fun..and neat to meet up with Mikki & Andrew for it as well.

Glad your having such a good time & thank you for sharing it with us.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day.
    ~Beth~
    1st trip Nov. 24, 2006-ASmovies (4nights)
    Nov. 25, 2007-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Sept. 6, 2008-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Nov. 28, 2009 ASMovies (7nights)
    Nov 28, 2015 AOA (7 nights)
    December 10, 2016 AKL/Pop (7nights)
    Nov. 25, 2017 AsMusic (8 Nights)
    Next Trip March 4 AsSports (4 nights)

pogo Guest

I'm tired out from reading this report.... I can't imagine how tired you were.

But all in all..... another nice day and you got to spend it with Mikki and Andrew ! Some day I'll get to meet them...... and you !

Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm exhausted just reading your reports. Sounds like you are having a blast!! Thanks for sharing.
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like your squeezing alot in!! Thanks for the report!!
    Deb
    2012 Jan ALSM
    2011 July POFQ
    2010 July POR
    2009-Oct 3 days POFQ
    2009-June POFQ
    2008-Aug OKW
    2007-June WL
    2007-Jan POFQ
    2006-July Polynesian
    2005-June OKW
    2004-July BCV
    2004-Jan off site
    2003-July FWC
    2003-Dec/Jan CS
    2002-June OKW
    2000-July POFQ
    1999-July OKW
    1998-July OKW
    Have a Disney Day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Fun party enjoyed with terrific company! Did Mikki like the pin you got her?
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

OOOH, I just love the P&P fireworks, they are awesome! Sounds like a great day all the way around!
    Heather

YC-7/99,00,8/07
    BC-8/01
    Poly-8/02,03,7/05

POR-12/03,9/11
    WL-7/04
    POFQ-12/04,8/06
    Pop-10/05,5/07,12/08,8/09,1/11,3/13
    CBR-11/07,09,10/11,5/12
    ASMo-1/09
    ASSp-1/10,8/12

Offsite-8/08,5/09
    ASMu-8/10,11/10
    CSR-8/10
    AoA-12/12, 9/13

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting another great day!

Thank you Mary, for the goodie package you sent to me! I got it in the mail! I LOVE everything!!! You're the BEST!! Love ya!
    M°o°nica

Prepare to Shake..Rattle & Roll!
    Freeway Construction Ahead Take Atl. Route.Traffic Jammed.Drive Safely Detour Ahead..get ready to ROCK! All lanes open.SO FLOOR IT! Car Pool lanes open..WIDE OPEN - RnRC

Next Up: Oct 28 - Nov 7th!

N' Awlin's girl born & raised

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    Fun party enjoyed with terrific company! Did Mikki like the pin you got her?
    You bet she did! That was a wonderful surprise. Thank you Mary, and thanks for the wonderful company.
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound