Quantcast Friends, Flowers & Pirates, ARRGH Day 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Friends, Flowers & Pirates, ARRGH Day 5

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today we are leaving for home. We said since we were out a little late last night that we would take our time getting ready. Well I’m up at the crack of dawn and leave a message on Jim’s door saying I’m off taking pictures. We pack up the car and take off around 9:15am or so and head for Epcot.

When we arrive we head over towards Test Track, get a Fast Pass & jump in line. They are adding extra cars to the track so we wait a little longer. Get some photos of inside the pre-show area. From there we thought that maybe we could get an ADR for lunch at Biergarten before we have to leave to go to the airport. We make our way over to Guest Relations where we score a 1:10pm reservation.

From there we head over to ride Living with the Land. Jim has never ridden this ride and thoroughly enjoys it. We then go over to Nemo & Friends, but bypass the ride. I find a Hidden Mickey.

We wander over to see Figment, but the ride is down, we go into the gift shop and see why the ride is done. Out comes a stretcher with a gentleman and at least 4 or 5 EMTs. We move out of the way quickly.

When we come out it’s pretty close to 11am and we make our way over toward World Showcase. Today we start over in Mexico, since it’s not quite 11am they have the pavilion roped off. We get to the rope drop in Norway and make our way to China. We see Reflections of China, a first for the both of us. Then slowly make our way around World Showcase, stopping and check out the various stores. We make it over to France and see the movie as well. From there we wander back to Germany and wait outside until we check in for our ADR. We are seated with another couple who really don’t talk too much, but neither do Jim & I so that’s okay. We have a good lunch and also get to see Oktoberfest.

After lunch we are pretty much World Showcased out. We make our way to Mouse Gear for last minute shopping. Then out to the car.

We drive over to Downtown Disney, we check out Westside a little bit but more or less want to go over to the Marketplace. We check out World of Disney and also Team Disney. From there we are more or less done shopping. We decide just to take our time and go back to the airport. We arrive 3 hours early but that’s okay we spend the time having something for dinner at Nathan’s and then look at each other’s pictures. The 3 hours actually went by pretty fast.

Our flight is on time and we arrive back in Michigan before 11pm. Another great trip to Walt Disney World.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for the report!
    șoș David, Lisa, Aaron and Allison
    98-PO
    00-CB & ASMo
    01-Swan
    02-CS
    03-POR
    04-POP
    05-PO / CR
    07-PO / CR
    08-ASMu
    09-AKL
    10-CR, CS & PP DL
    11-NB DLP & SSR
    12-BLT & BLT
    13-GC DL & BLT
    15-Aulani & BLT
    16-ASMu & GC DL
    17-BWI, THV, CSR, BLT
    18-BLT, OKW, OKW, CBR, GF & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Cool day, sounds like you had a great end to your trip. Glad the flight home was pretty easy going.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice way to end your trip, but I'm just sad it's over so quick!
    Heather

YC-7/99,00,8/07
    BC-8/01
    Poly-8/02,03,7/05

POR-12/03,9/11
    WL-7/04
    POFQ-12/04,8/06
    Pop-10/05,5/07,12/08,8/09,1/11,3/13
    CBR-11/07,09,10/11,5/12
    ASMo-1/09
    ASSp-1/10,8/12

Offsite-8/08,5/09
    ASMu-8/10,11/10
    CSR-8/10
    AoA-12/12, 9/13

Post Thanks / Like

It's always fun to read about your trips to Disney World and these reports are no exception! Great pics as well! Thanks for letting us tag along!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing your report, Mary! I sure did enjoy reading and seeing all your photos!
    M°o°nica

Prepare to Shake..Rattle & Roll!
    Freeway Construction Ahead Take Atl. Route.Traffic Jammed.Drive Safely Detour Ahead..get ready to ROCK! All lanes open.SO FLOOR IT! Car Pool lanes open..WIDE OPEN - RnRC

Next Up: Oct 28 - Nov 7th!

N' Awlin's girl born & raised

pogo Guest

I hate our last day at WDW as a rule, but yours sounds wonderful !

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

Thanks for sharing and I can't wait until December !