Quantcast Tusker House Dining

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Tusker House Dining

We were not too sure if we should make ressies at Tusker House since it is now a buffet. We ended up eating at the Flametree BBQ, which, was pretty good. Any reviews on the Tusker House Buffet?
    Keep smiling and Have a magical day!!!
    It's all good.

We love to serve fun, food, and deliciousness.

AKA: Jean and Marty

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking about eating here also and would love to get opinions prior to booking it.

Post Thanks / Like

We have been there twice. The first time in January and we hated it. I think it was our mood at the time. We had just encountered a rude CM. We tried it again in April and we loved it. The food was really good.

Poly--2010. POR 2010
    Poly and CR 2011
    POR- 2009
    Grand Floridian-2009
    Wilderness Lodge-2008
    Polynesian-2008
    Contemporary-2007
    Wilderness Lodge-2006 & 2006
    Off-Site-2006
    POR- YC POR 2005

CBR- 2004

Post Thanks / Like

We just ate there last week. We really liked it. There were quite a few salads with couscous and rice, several vegetable dishes, a couple of kinds of potatoes including red skin mashed and carved beef and pork. There was a great selection of breads including some special kind of corn bread. There was a small dessert buffet with some kind of mango dessert, macaroons, brownies, chocolate cake, cherry cobbler, cookies, and a few other items. Our server was excellent. We will definitely eat there again.
    It was not crowded when we were there - we did have reservations but I don't think they were necessary.

Post Thanks / Like

We love the new Tusker House. We eat a very light breakfast and make reservations for 11:35 lunch-we've eaten 3 times so far. There is a huge variety and everything is fresh and delicious. My favorites are the vegetable samosas, the coucous salad, the chutneys on the flatbread crackers, the rotisserie chicken, seafood stew, salmon--it's all good. I highly recommend it.
    Anyone can cook!

Post Thanks / Like

Meh, you could do better. Though as far as Animal Kingdom dining goes, it's probably one of the better options (I'm not sure how Y&Y is).

But we made the mistake of going to Tusker House after we had gone to Boma a few days prior. They're similar in that they're both African-themed buffets, but Boma is in a totally different league.

It's certainly better than having to scarf down a cheeseburger at Restaurantosaurus though.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: