What would your own virtual disney park be like? How would you earn money, play games, ride rides, and generally have fun in the game while still being with friends?

My own idea has been you are a tourist that is staying at one of the five Disney resorts around the world. You decide what hotel you want to stay at, which would end up being your room. You build up your room from the very standard parking lot views all the way up to the Presidential Suite. You then decide what you would like to do. Whether it is go to the theme parks, water parks, Downtown Disney, golf, boat; anything you can do at that resort, you can do virtually. You earn money to pay for all of these things by playing in these areas with mini-games. For instance, you win money based on your score when you play a game of golf. The money can then go to going to other places at that resort, decorating your room, upgrading your room, and clothing for your character. When in the parks, you can either ride that ride/watch that show, or play a virtual mini-game based on that ride/show. When dinner time comes around, you can eat at a restuarant; and if you don't eat for awhile, you get sick and you are stuck in your hotel room until you eat something. Then at nighttime, you can end the day by watching a fireworks show at that park.

I'm thinking of going into detail with all of this, for my get away after Pirates and to deal with the loss of VMK. This is my dream of when a virtual disney would be. What would your storyline be and what would you want to do in your park?