Quantcast Odd fashions at wdw - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

ok this is sad but true-
    I had a girlfriend ( long before my wife) that i went to WDW with. We came down for 5 days, she only brought high heels, even though i had bought her new sneakers for the trip.
    After the first day she was complaining about the walk- i couldnt belive she thought she could wak with heeels. She didnt want to buy anything else so the trip was a disaster-

I broke up with her upon return...no joke
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Strange Outfits

I saw my doc at DW in blinking pink Minnie Mouse ears....true lots of people wear them but when you are used to see someone in a serious setting and they usually are wearing a white coat...big difference....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneygeek84 View Post
    I will tell on myself here...I wear one, but ONLY IN WDW. And the ONLY reason I do is because I'm diabetic so I have to carry around a bunch of stuff. I've used backpacks in the past and by the end of the day my shoulders are killing me. So this last trip (and my upcoming trip) I wore a fanny-pack...but it was a hiking one, so it was bigger and didn't look nearly as dorky
    I hate fanny packs! But this is totally understandable, my friend is a diabetic and she also does that
    Dec 27- Best of Both Worlds Tour, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus with Jonas Brothers
    Mar 21- Look Me In The Eyes Tour, Jonas Brothers with Rooney
    Aug 27- Burnin' Up Tour, Jonas Brothers with Demi Lovato, The Veronicas, and BIG ROB!

march 09 SENIOR TRIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie Imagineer View Post
    I hate fanny packs! But this is totally understandable, my friend is a diabetic and she also does that
    i too am diabetic but you will NOT see me with a fanny pack. DH and i have one of those backpacks that have one strap that goes across the strap. it's pretty small and holds meds & everything else. and it's super easy on the back (i have herniated discs in my back).
    1/07 - POP : 1/08 - POR : 9/08 - POFQ :3/09 - POFQ : 1/10 - POFQ : 9/10 - BWV First Trip Home! : 12/10 - SSR : 1/11 - THV!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo_buddy View Post
    also (and i'll probably get eaten alive for this comment) the fanny packs are horrible. if we're playing fashion police on this thread then i'm going to have to call people out on the fanny packs.
    Wow - I didn't realize a fanny pack was a fashion faux pas!!! LOL! I always wear one when we are in WDW. It's even a Disney fanny pack!! I thought it was a practicle accessory.

Post Thanks / Like

My turn on the socks and sandles !!! I must admit I wear the very low cut running socks and my adidas slide sandals together.......when I am on my way to the golf course...after the round I take my socks off..But i would never wear them in WDW. Maybe in the morning to get breakfast or pick something up before I throw on my tennis shoes. When I wear them golfing if I stop on the way to get gas or run in to grab a bottle of gatorade I do get some funny looks. I think the polo shirt, khaki shorts, and Titleist hat kinda give a clue where I am headed !!!!
    Love my Pittsburgh Penguins and Penn State Nittany Lions !!!!

October 08 - Honeymoon CBR
    Wilderness Lodge- October 2010

CBR - Oct 2012
    Beach Club - Sept 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BraddyB View Post
    My turn on the socks and sandles !!! I must admit I wear the very low cut running socks and my adidas slide sandals together.......when I am on my way to the golf course...after the round I take my socks off

HAHA I do the exact same thing. But only when it comes to golfing.
    °O° Von Drake °O°
    10 trips before 2000 | 2001 Offsite | 2001 SOG | 2002 CR | 2005 ASSp & SOG | 2006 OffSite | 2006 Disneyland | 2007 POP | 2008 POP & SOG

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I get to add to this awesome thread too!

When I was in the CP WDW was big on not allowing females who just wore 'bikini tops, tube tops, crop tops, etc. and now it seems that when I was just wandering around during the DC Games (Jo Bros shout out whoo hoo) there were LOTS of females wearing bikini tops and I was like mmmm wonder how that happened....and how are you comfortable in front of total strangers and little children?
    It's all about me ~*~

~*~ Disney Forever ~ I'll always be a Princess ~*~
    P I Forever
    DVC Owner
    **Jonas Brothers Forever** I met them, hugged them and then I freaked out...Kevin smells FANTASTIC!Burnin Up - 2 concerts ~ Look Me In The Eyes - 3 concerts ~ Best of Both Worlds - 2 concerts

488.22 miles from Walt Dinsey World - Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like

This past Februray we saw this guy who was dressed in rainbow colors from his head to his feet! He had on rainbow striped tube socks, rainbow striped shorts, a rainbow striped hat and even a rainbow colored lei. I know his kids had to be embarrassed! I actually took his picture because I knew nobody would believe me without evidence!
    At least 14 trips before 1988
    Off-site - 3-92
    Off-site - 2-01
    ASM - 5-02, 7-03
    CBR - 11-05, 2-10
    Off-site - 2-06
    Pop - 6-06, 2-08
    Poly -12-07
    Cor. S. - 6-2010
    Cor.S. - 10-11

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nflder View Post
    OK - one thing I noticed alot of last year when we visited was women wearing tank tops - that's not a big deal - but they would have on a regular bra - not the ones that can be adjusted. So we'd see a red tank top with a black bra or 100 other combinations of the same look. I used to think to myself - do these women look in the mirror before they leave and say to themselves "Oh my, my strap is showing. Oh well, what odds"
    Yes, and I can't stand when they wear a racer-back tank with a regular bra. That looks pretty trashy, but it's the norm now.

I don't mind if a bra strap peeks out now and then on me, but I make sure my bras match, or at least compliment, the color of the top I'm wearing. I'm a fanatic about that. That's also why I wear a lot of nude or clear straps.
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

I know I'll be killed for this ...

CROCS!!! yuck!!!!!!!!!
    1999 -2005 Former CM at Space Mtn and Caricature artist at AK and Resorts
    Jan 06 BC/Cruise/ASM
    Sept 06 Pop
    April 07 Pop
    Dec. 07 Caribbean Beach
    Aug 09 Pop
    May 10 Pop
    Jan 12 - Dolphin - WDW Half Marathon 1:44:45
    Sept 12 - ToT run and MNSSHP - Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crocs

Quote Originally Posted by Imagineer1981 View Post

CROCS!!! yuck!!!!!!!!!
    Crocs on little kids? OK

Never on adults. Are you planning to do any gardening while you're at WDW?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Von-Drake View Post

HAHA I do the exact same thing. But only when it comes to golfing.
    Love my Pittsburgh Penguins and Penn State Nittany Lions !!!!

October 08 - Honeymoon CBR
    Wilderness Lodge- October 2010

CBR - Oct 2012
    Beach Club - Sept 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imagineer1981 View Post

CROCS!!! yuck!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe you're the first person to mention crocs haha. I don't care how comfortable people say they are, I don't think I could ever wear those!
    Lauren

AKL ('04)
    BLT ('11)
    CBR ('09, '15)
    CSR ('03, '11, '16)
    POFQ ('06, '14)
    POLY ('12 - Honeymoon)
    WL ('05, '08, '13)
    BWI ('15)
    Disney Cruise ('15)
    Disneyland Hotel ('08, '14)

Next Up: Beach Club- Oct 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goofy89 View Post
    I can't believe you're the first person to mention crocs haha. I don't care how comfortable people say they are, I don't think I could ever wear those!
    The funny thing is a year ago I said the the same thing. My wife bought me a pair for our Anniversary and even thought I till think they are ugly they are very comfortable, and having been to Disney twice since then, I can say beyond a doubt for me they are the most comfortable shoes for me to wear all day in the parks.
    °O° Von Drake °O°
    10 trips before 2000 | 2001 Offsite | 2001 SOG | 2002 CR | 2005 ASSp & SOG | 2006 OffSite | 2006 Disneyland | 2007 POP | 2008 POP & SOG

Post Thanks / Like

I think everytime we go to WDW, we always see people with awful wardrobes. I can remember someone wearing bright lime green pants with a black and white polka-dot long sleeved shirt with blue shoes... yea we had to laugh. They must have gotten dressed in the dark that day. Theres been so many more. I love it when it's 100 degrees out and I see someone wearing all black, like sweatpants and longsleeve shirts lol.
    Been there, Haven't done it all...GOING BACK!!!

Next trip "Home" - September 3-10th 2016 at the Beach Club Resort! Giannas 1st trip to WDW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That's the beauty of going to WDW in Dec. It doesn't matter how ridiculous my outfit is, it's covered by an Alaskan parka, mittens, hat, scarf, and lap blanket.

Yep, I'm a real LOL. (That's little old lady). AND, I have a fanny pack around my waist.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    That's the beauty of going to WDW in Dec. It doesn't matter how ridiculous my outfit is, it's covered by an Alaskan parka, mittens, hat, scarf, and lap blanket.

Yep, I'm a real LOL. (That's little old lady). AND, I have a fanny pack around my waist.

But do you have crocs on your feet?

I DO!
    He who is without nerdness cast the first stone!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Ok this is not old school We look around for X'S At th pp Party there was this lady waring rags and really rags

This is silly there was 12 year old walking in a store on the same night she had a very nice costem then i heard her mom saying Stop wearing my higheels and my lipgloss
    i love Disney!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    The messenger bags are so much easier to deal with on rides with lap belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    But do you have crocs on your feet?

I DO!
    He who is without nerdness cast the first stone!
    So I'm in the clear on the croc thing right? You do know that December has been slated for a no croc zone except for Ellen right?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: