Quantcast Disney President and CEO Bob Iger Announces the Launch of D23! - Page 10

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    What if you dispute the charge with your credit card company?
    Yeah that's pretty much my last hope
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    See, everyone thinks I hate Disney or something.
    You misunderstand. I don't think you hate Disney. It's obvious that you love Disney and WDW. You just seem to have (well...usually seem to have ) a healthy skepticism. I figured, like me, you'd think this is a ridiculous price for which I'm not getting much.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caryrae View Post
    This is nothing to special for those who are in the club but....
    D23 Joins Forces with One Man's Dream
    03.26.09 - One Man's Dream has long been a fan favorite at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Now, the beloved attraction, which pays homage to the life and vision of Walt Disney, now celebrates the fans who are equally important to the Disney legacy. Starting tomorrow, One Man's Dream will be presented by D23 with new "D23 Welcomes You" signage on the marquee.
    FINALLY Something good about D23! It makes me think One Man's Dream should be around for the foreseeable future!

I'm still not buyin'

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you!

Somewhere between the Netherworld and Walt Disney World
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big blue and hairy View Post
    FINALLY Something good about D23! It makes me think One Man's Dream should be around for the foreseeable future!

I'm still not buyin'

Ok, I am on board with D23 representing One Man's Dream. As long as it doesn't over power the walk through, I have no issue with it.
    Let's stop defending mediocrity out of Disney and hold Disney to the higher standard they set up themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GothMickey View Post
    Ok, I am on board with D23 representing One Man's Dream. As long as it doesn't over power the walk through, I have no issue with it.
    Doesn't sound like it will. Sounds like it will be one display case. If you click here and look under the first picture you can click the click here button and see pictures of the display.
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Somewhere between the Netherworld and Walt Disney World
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't sound like it will. Sounds like it will be one display case. If you click here and look under the first picture you can click the click here button and see pictures of the display.
    Not over powering at all. Nicely done and fits in perfectly. Thanks for the link.
    Let's stop defending mediocrity out of Disney and hold Disney to the higher standard they set up themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
    Yeah that's pretty much my last hope
    Any luck JPL???
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

No luck as of yet I have to wait for my next billing statement to dispute the card. Still have not received a single thing from Dud23 except they are trying to resolve the issue They flat out refuse a refund yet they don't know when a replacement can be sent. It's been 21 days since they took my money though.
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Intercot Staff
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
    No luck as of yet I have to wait for my next billing statement to dispute the card. Still have not received a single thing from Dud23 except they are trying to resolve the issue They flat out refuse a refund yet they don't know when a replacement can be sent. It's been 21 days since they took my money though.
    Seriously sorry that you are going through this... Like I said, I got my membership card in 3 days... The welcome kit came three days ago... I haven't received the special gift yet, but, I haven't had one problem.. Now, if only I could decide what to buy.. LOL...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

They seriously have no clue what they are doing I even requested to speak someone in charge at D23 and they flat out denied my request and then said no supervisors are available one will call you later. This is absolutely the worst customer service I have ever received from Disney. I mean it's not rocket science here a customer didn't receive an item send a replacement for said item and fast end of story!
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Intercot Staff
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I have applied for membership and I am very happy thus far! I love the magazine, even though I wish it was published more often!! I received my membership card, gift, and magazine in no time at all. I also purchased a D23 polo shirt and really like the fit and quality.

I think the web site is very well done and like the fact that there are so many things to do on the site, like looking at pictures from the disney archives, comics, and viewing this day in disney history.

I am trying to find a way to go to expo as I have already booked a trip to wdw in october....I don't know if I can go to expo though

Post Thanks / Like

I received my special gift today.. The lithograph.. I will say it is much more than the lithos you get when ordering the DVDs from Disney Shopping Online... It is of Mickey Mouse... The paper it is printed on isn't the sturdiest, but it isn't cheap... It is a painting done by Walt Disney Animation Studios Art Director Paul Felix... The painting is from the Walt Disney Archives Collection.... It was created last November as a part of the celebration of Mickey's 80th birthday... I was pretty impressed... It can be framed for sure.. and probably should be..

Post Thanks / Like

Was there always Jiminy Cricket Charter Year pin? I just looked and there is one that looks just like the Tinkerbell pin and it's sold out too.

I just read that it was just released and sold out in less then a day and again there is now a bunch on Ebay going quite a bit of money.
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Post Thanks / Like

All I have so far is my Lithograph nothing else and I'm still stuck dealing with Disneyshopping.com

There is noone you can speak to at D23.

Just an FYI D23 is Disneyshopping.com it's nothing more than a shopping club with a magazine attached to it.
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Intercot Staff
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

It is also turning into place for people to buy up the Charter year pins and sell them on Ebay for a big profit, it's pretty annoying.

I had read there is suppose to be a set of 10 D23 Charter year pins.

Post Thanks / Like

I let them know about it when I was on the phone with Disneyshopping.com it wouldn't let me buy either of them without a member login It really is a joke sadly it's an $80 joke
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Intercot Staff
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Was there always Jiminy Cricket Charter Year pin? I just looked and there is one that looks just like the Tinkerbell pin and it's sold out too.

I just read that it was just released and sold out in less then a day and again there is now a bunch on Ebay going quite a bit of money.
    DisneyShopping has now changed the status of the Jiminy Cricket and Tinkerbell pins to "temporarily sold out". Looks like they may be making more of these pins.

Post Thanks / Like

It really shows how poorly the logistics of D23 were planned out. It really sad and during the press conference they claimed it was in the works for years I would say months at the most.
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Intercot Staff
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really glad to be reading through this thread. I was thinking about doing the D23 thing, but it seems like it is a buy-in to spend more money?

Have there been any further benefits announced? I've got some money set aside for it, but from what I'm reading, I may keep that money for something else.
    2011 - Planning phase!
    2009 - DD's First Trip - PO Riverside
    2003 - PO Riverside
    2002 - Wilderness Lodge (honeymoon)
    1998 - Polynesian
    1995 - Off-Site
    1991 - Polynesian
    1989 - Polynesian
    1987 - Ft. Wilderness Campground

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone received the on-line survey for D23 members? It's about two pages of questions like what's your major Disney interest (theme parks, movies, etc), what drawf are you most like, what's your favorite kiss in a Disney movie, favorite villian, favorite Disney Hotel.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: