Quantcast Fantasmic Meet and Greet???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fantasmic Meet and Greet???

Hey Everyone!

I have been a lurker on and off for a while. My girls love character hunting. They were so excited about the "Evil" meet and greet at the hat. I actually make custom boutique clothing and my girls have "Evil" outfits.

Can someone fill me in on where we can find the wicked characters. Thanks

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

The Only Place I Have Ever Seen Some Of The More Evil Disney Characters Like The Wicked Witch Etc, Is At The Hat But There Not Guaranteed And Are Quite Rare. When There There They Only Come Out For About 15 Minutes And Then The Characters Change Throughout The Day So It's Hit Or Miss!!! We Saw Them At The Mnsshp When We Went Last Year I Am Guessing They Come Out Because Of The Theme But Other Then That You Really Don't See Them All That Much In The Parks! Sorry To Disappoint~

Post Thanks / Like

We have met the Queen of Hearts, Honest John, the Sherrif of Notingham, Prince John, Gov. Ratcliffe, and Jafar at the hat. It was around 5:00 and they are not out very long at all and typically don't sign autographs. They do have a Villian Meet and Greet during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party with some of the other baddies like the Evil Queen and Maleficent. They can also meet Capt Hook over in Magic Kingdom. Good Luck!!
    Never underestimate the power of pixie dust!!

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter who is four by the way loved the Villain show at MNSSHP. She really really really wants to see the Evil Queen again.

What is this Fantasmic meet in the Magic of Disney Animation. I thought it was just Mickey, Incredibles, and Bolt. Are there other charcters now?

Post Thanks / Like

The "Fantasmic-Meet and Greet" has been whittled down this year apparently. When we were there last week we were told by a cast member inside the animation building that the villains typically come out only on evenings when Fantasmic is not performing. They come out between 5:00 and 5:30 and stay until @ 7:30. We were hoping to meet a couple and my 6 year old DD left Epcot with her grandfather to go and meet whatever villians were to appear. The only one who appeared was the Snow Queen, though Pinnochio was also a special guest appearance. The best thing to do is find a "character supervisor" and have them call into the CHIP hotline to find out if there is going to be a late day meet and who will be there.

As a side note, we were able to meet Prince John at a special character assemblage in the tear drop as well.

Total list of villains for the week was:
    Captain Hook
    Smee
    Prince John
    Snow Queen
    Lady Tremaine
    Anastasia
    Drizzella

Pretty meager list. , though it was a relatively good overall week that included such finds as Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Marie, Max, Suzie, Perla, & White Rabbit in addition to the usual commonly found assortment or princesses, fairies and classics. Oh and Rabbit was out intermittently by Pooh's thoughtful spot, though by the time we got up to them, he was gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Although it has been a few years, we had a great meet-and-greet with Cruella on Sunset Blvd at the Studios near the bathrooms on the right (before you got down to RnRC, ToT, etc.). Still one of my most favorite memories
    1st WDW trip - 1973 at 5 weeks old!

Disney addict since 1973!

The Villains theme park that wdw execs will hopefully 1 day build
    Post Thanks / Like

At about 4:30, in the Magic od Disney Animation building they have a massive meet and greet which changes every night! The last time I was there, the Snow Queen, Jafar, the Queen of Hearts, and Foulfellow were there as were the Tweedles and Pinocchio and Robin Hood characters. Then, the next night I went and everyone who had been there the previous night was there minus all of the villains! So I think with that its the luck of the draw!
    97'- Comfort Inn, Buena Vista
    99'- Courtyard, Downtown Disney
    00'- Marriott, World Center
    02'- Polynesian, Concierge
    03'- Yacht and Beach Club
    06'- Boardwalk
    07'- Coronado Springs
    08'- Boardwalk
    09'- Wilderness Lodge
    10'- Wilderness Lodge

The Villains theme park that wdw execs will hopefully 1 day build
    Post Thanks / Like

1. MNSSHP (Best Location)
    2. Hook and possible Jafar in Adventureland
    3. Fantasmic! meets
    4. Teardrop on occasion
    5. Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters at 1900 Park Fare Breakfast and at Belle's Fantasy Graden in between Belle's show
    6. Ratcliffe possibly at Oasis

um....they used to have a Villains meet and greet at the Fantasyland Character Festival, but alas that was replaced by Pooh's Playground.
    97'- Comfort Inn, Buena Vista
    99'- Courtyard, Downtown Disney
    00'- Marriott, World Center
    02'- Polynesian, Concierge
    03'- Yacht and Beach Club
    06'- Boardwalk
    07'- Coronado Springs
    08'- Boardwalk
    09'- Wilderness Lodge
    10'- Wilderness Lodge

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: