Quantcast Genie's 2 hours report (Photos)

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Genie's 2 hours report (Photos)

Yes you read that right only 2 hours I was at Disneyland today didn't stay long for it was my mom's birthday and she didn't really wanted to stay there all day long and my dad had a plans for her birthday. So anyways he is the short trip report.

Was walking to Pixie Hollow and who I saw walking by Snow White's wishing well.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...ook95-1-09.jpg

After the action pose with Hook I when to Pixie Hollow. The only two that was there was Rosetta and Tink.

When to Rosetta and gave my Country Actcent [ms] the best I could. I said to her Howdy Parner. She said to me in her Country talk Howdy Stranger.
    http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...tta45-1-09.jpg

Told her I was trying to do a Country actsent and she said I did pretty good on it. I said thank you Mam.

Next up was Tink she ask me my name and I told her Jeffrey and she said nice to me you I said I remeber you. She said oh you do and I said yeah seen you once before. I put my stuff down and I was starting to poss for her and she said you are goingto poss like that. Which was my hands on my side. I said to her how do you want me to poss and she said like this.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...ll165-1-09.jpg

So after I got down with Tink I when to do some shopping and after that my Mom had call me to leave so as I was walking out I when and got my last picture taken with...

Goofy.
    http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...fy195-1-09.jpg

This picture was Goofy's idea not my he was beening Goofy as always.
    http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...fy205-1-09.jpg

So this is it for my short report. I will be going to Disneyland all day the end of the month. So sorry there wasn't a long trip report. Also I'm doing a little different to my photos as you see to give it something of a different look hope you like them.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Great photos Genie!! I am so jealous that you are close enough to just "pop" in to Disneyland for a few hours! I love the pictures, thank you for them since I may never get out there myself. Have a good time when you go at the end of the month!
    ~~Allison~~ °O°
    Snarky will miss VMK!!!

Happy DVC BWV owner since 1998!!
    PoTC: Rusty Saber, a Proud Seafury!

Post Thanks / Like

Great Pictures

Wish I could pop in a park for a few hours
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome trip and picture report Genie
    I feel so bad that I keep forgetting to post trip reports when I go visit a park for a few hours. Oopsies my bad
    Oh Jeff, me thinks you might not like the new show here in T-land, but then again you might just like it. Okay just like it better then the attraction itself. I saw a bit of it but had to get clocked in and help open an attraction. I'm thinking of visiting one of the water parks on one of my days off. Maybe I'll post a trip report if I do go.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: