Quantcast A Call Out to Intercot Gamers Past, Present and Even Future! - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
    Ok well next week I have decided my Tuesday will be my Thursday and my Thursday will be my Wednesday
    Jeff I changed my 2 days off, so instead of having Thursday and Friday off, I now have Wednesday and Thursday off.
    Hugs all around
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I won't officially be logging onto SW until Tuesday or Wednesday next week - I know you guys won't miss me too much.

Know what's weird? I was in the Disney Store the other day and there's tons of Club Penguin stuff. Why on earth didn't they promote VMK like that?
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

From what I remember VMK was a marketing tool for Disney parks, and they did have a few things in the gift shops but not like Club Penguin or that other site of theirs. I'm not a huge fan of Club Penguin just don't get the hoopla over it. Or is it that I'm feeling rather low lately that I can't see the whole picture? Idk
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Doc they even got them at my work (Toys R Us) and I agree Club Peguin is dumbo.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

I just had Small Worlds email me my password, which I had forgotten. I'll get back on there and start looking for you all.

Later...
    OK, I'm back on and have added FiggieFig and Chescat and Evie Fangirl to my Friends list. What happens next? How do I hook up with you all?

Now I have to learn how to move around, decorate my room, and what to do while I'm there!
    Jane Agnes Banks
    I was aka Agnes in VMK

"Course heading, Captain?"
    "Second star to the right... and straight on 'til morning."
    --Chekov and Kirk
    The Undiscovered Country

Post Thanks / Like

I guess it's kinda like back during VMK - find one and eventually you'll find us all!
    If you don't have me yet, search for Ice Rocker...
    Anyone of us can help find the rest!
    AKA: FlyingIceman - Ice Rocker
    DLR every Summer from '67 - '76
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04
    WDW Christmas '04 (ASMusic)
    WDW Christmas '06 (Pop Century)

DLR Oct. '07 (Paradise Pier)

WDW Sept. '08 (ASMovies & PO French Quarter)
    Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

Are we able to have normal conversations in Small Worlds, and even (gasp) say where we are in real life, or is it all in secret code to protect the innocent?
    Jane Agnes Banks
    I was aka Agnes in VMK

--Chekov and Kirk
    The Undiscovered Country

Post Thanks / Like

Ok added you to my list and gave you membership so you can enter my room. I will be on the look out for you

And yes we can have normal conversation although I really mis the dictionary dance
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Me too, me too JPL, and talking about where I work and not getting in trouble. Lololol

Post Thanks / Like

The dictionary dance brought us all to new heights of verbal creativity.

I'm at my parents' house with very slow Internet and anything with intense video or graphics is so slow to load that I'm just getting frustrated. I'll be home in a few days though with blessed blessed fast wireless and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in figgie's room then!
    Jane Agnes Banks
    I was aka Agnes in VMK

--Chekov and Kirk
    The Undiscovered Country

Post Thanks / Like

That it did, and perhaps a new meet can be arranged at DLR soon? I've a feeling if or when My Mom and I do get our wish to visit DLR it might be at a later time then when we want to. Something about a 6 or 7 month thing. We want to visit in either September or October, which isn't that far away. Just 3 to 4 months away, that could be a stay at one of the hotels instead of DVC, which DLR will have only one of. Will keep you all posted on the when and where a possible meet can occur.

Post Thanks / Like

Disney, Just let us know when you are heading this direction, would love to see you again.

Post Thanks / Like

Like Cat said Disney let us know so I can get the day off and to let my mom know.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

Smile A Call Out to Intercot Gamers Past, Present and Even Future!

got on small worlds friday and saturday and finally finished the loyalty challenge. Got on today and got a snake thing. Looks cool but now i have to start all over again. Wanted to let you all know the kitten is doing great. She's got teeth already. Bites me every time i flea comb her. lol
    VMK Title Alpharanda
    small worlds Miressa randie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Randypandy View Post
    got on small worlds friday and saturday and finally finished the loyalty challenge. Got on today and got a snake thing. Looks cool but now i have to start all over again. Wanted to let you all know the kitten is doing great. She's got teeth already. Bites me every time i flea comb her. lol
    Ahhh... the joys of kittens (or as I like to call them - fluff with claws & fangs).

Don't all cats bite?
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I had the sweetest Orange tabby cat. Her name was Abbigail, and she never would bite. She was with me for 19 years.
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    DLR PAP (for a long time and currently)
    July 17, 2005 I was there!
    July 17, 2010 I was there!
    VMK - Tinkcollector R.I.P.
    Member #1660 on Intercot West
    Tinkcollector on Intercot-West (R.I.P., good bye West-Side.)
    D23 Charter Member

Post Thanks / Like

Smile A Call Out to Intercot Gamers Past, Present and Even Future!

She's only a month old so far but she's got the points already coming in. She's going to be a seal point like her mother. My mom named her kendra.
    VMK Title Alpharanda
    small worlds Miressa randie.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Will do guys, so far it's looking like we'll be coming out your way in September for My Mom's B-day. We need to figure out where we're staying and get flights to and from. I'm thinking of bringing out a poster or something from the Buzz complex to bring out to DLR's Buzz complex.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: