Quantcast WDW Resort Now on the iPhone & iPod touch

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default WDW Resort Now on the iPhone & iPod touch

Walt Disney World Resort Now on the iPhone & iPod touch

Now guests of Walt Disney World Resort can access a powerful new vacation planning and in-park guide on their iPhone or iPod touch. At over 200 pages, including over 150 photos, they now can have all of Walt Disney World Resort in the palm of their hand wherever they go and whenever they want.

Portland, OR – TimeStream Software announces the release of the powerful new “Walt Disney World” Notescast® for the iPhone and iPod touch.

With over 200 pages of information, over 150 photos, and rich in-depth content, the new Walt Disney World Notescast is a comprehensive vacation planner and in-park guide covering nearly every aspect of the entire resort and all four theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ and more.

Now available from the Apple App Store, the new Walt Disney World Notescast contains a wealth of categories, including

• 118 Walt Disney World Attractions

• Walt Disney World Annual Events

• Walt Disney World – Explore the Magic

• Walt Disney World Parades

• Walt Disney World Resorts

• Walt Disney World Tickets

• Walt Disney World Phone Numbers

• Walt Disney World Tips

• Walt Disney World Tours

• Walt Disney World Vacation Packages

• Disney's Magical Express

• How to Plan Your Vacation

• Hidden Mickey Tours

• The History of Walt Disney World

• Find Disney Characters

• Guests with Disabilities

• Vacation Planning Tips

• What's New

• What's Coming

• And much more!

“This Notescast contains a phenomenal amount of valuable information.”, said Mike Westby of TimeStream Software. “From in-depth descriptions of every attraction and the history of Walt Disney World, to phone numbers and even Hidden Mickey tours, I think users will be very pleased with the quality and value we included in this Notescast title.”

The Walt Disney World Notescast for the iPhone and iPod touch is available at the App Store.

The Walt Disney World Notescast is also available for the iPod Classic, iPod 5th Generation and iPod nano at www.Notescasts.com.

ABOUT TIMESTREAM SOFTWARE

From 200 page interactive Notescast titles for Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to a complete Notescast guide to the Sheraton Maui Resort in Hawaii, TimeStream Software is the leader in the development of iPhone and iPod Notescast titles for both businesses and individual users.

Today global brands have discovered using TimeStream Software’s Notescasts to extend their marketing and sales message, as well as web site content, beyond the PC and out into the mobile lives of an all new customer channel of over 135 million iPhone and iPod users.

Learn more about mobile marketing with Notescasts at www.TimeStream-Software.com.

ABOUT NOTESCASTS

What the App Store is for the iPhone, www.Notescasts.com is to the iPod Classic and iPod nano.

Individual Notescast titles are available for posting, as well as downloading at www.Notescasts.com. iPod owners will find such Notescast titles as Walt Disney World Notescast, Walt Disney World Secrets Notescast, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hidden Mickeys Notescast, Disneyland Park Notescast, Glacier National Park Notecast, Sheraton Maui Resort Notescast and more.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    BMan62 is offline Team INTERCOT Cast Member
    Post Thanks / Like

That's almost enough to get me to upgrade my phone to the iPhone!

I'm an AT&T customer, so it would work out perfectly for me!!

Thanks for the post!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Hmmm ... I thought that app was called www.INTERCOT.com ...

I'll have to check on that.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Walt Disney World Resort Now on the iPhone & iPod touch

Now guests of Walt Disney World Resort can access a powerful new vacation planning and in-park guide on their iPhone or iPod touch. At over 200 pages, including over 150 photos, they now can have all of Walt Disney World Resort in the palm of their hand wherever they go and whenever they want.

Portland, OR – TimeStream Software announces the release of the powerful new “Walt Disney World” Notescast® for the iPhone and iPod touch.

With over 200 pages of information, over 150 photos, and rich in-depth content, the new Walt Disney World Notescast is a comprehensive vacation planner and in-park guide covering nearly every aspect of the entire resort and all four theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ and more.

Now available from the Apple App Store, the new Walt Disney World Notescast contains a wealth of categories, including

• 118 Walt Disney World Attractions

• Walt Disney World Annual Events

• Walt Disney World – Explore the Magic

• Walt Disney World Parades

• Walt Disney World Resorts

• Walt Disney World Tickets

• Walt Disney World Phone Numbers

• Walt Disney World Tips

• Walt Disney World Tours

• Walt Disney World Vacation Packages

• Disney's Magical Express

• How to Plan Your Vacation

• Hidden Mickey Tours

• The History of Walt Disney World

• Find Disney Characters

• Guests with Disabilities

• Vacation Planning Tips

• What's New

• What's Coming

• And much more!

“This Notescast contains a phenomenal amount of valuable information.”, said Mike Westby of TimeStream Software. “From in-depth descriptions of every attraction and the history of Walt Disney World, to phone numbers and even Hidden Mickey tours, I think users will be very pleased with the quality and value we included in this Notescast title.”

The Walt Disney World Notescast for the iPhone and iPod touch is available at the App Store.

The Walt Disney World Notescast is also available for the iPod Classic, iPod 5th Generation and iPod nano at www.Notescasts.com.

ABOUT TIMESTREAM SOFTWARE

From 200 page interactive Notescast titles for Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to a complete Notescast guide to the Sheraton Maui Resort in Hawaii, TimeStream Software is the leader in the development of iPhone and iPod Notescast titles for both businesses and individual users.

Today global brands have discovered using TimeStream Software’s Notescasts to extend their marketing and sales message, as well as web site content, beyond the PC and out into the mobile lives of an all new customer channel of over 135 million iPhone and iPod users.

Learn more about mobile marketing with Notescasts at www.TimeStream-Software.com.

ABOUT NOTESCASTS

What the App Store is for the iPhone, www.Notescasts.com is to the iPod Classic and iPod nano.

Individual Notescast titles are available for posting, as well as downloading at www.Notescasts.com. iPod owners will find such Notescast titles as Walt Disney World Notescast, Walt Disney World Secrets Notescast, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hidden Mickeys Notescast, Disneyland Park Notescast, Glacier National Park Notecast, Sheraton Maui Resort Notescast and more.
    As the little green guys would say, oooooooooooooo....
    Hmmm ... I thought that app was called www.INTERCOT.com ...

I'll have to check on that.
    I sent John info on creating a mobile version. Hopefully it'll help.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you!

Post Thanks / Like

This is the WDW secrets app. I downloaded it a couple of months ago.. it's so large, I haven't had the time to read it all, but it has some interesting tidbits and unpublished secrets in it.

I also have all the US Disney Park maps on the Iphone, which are great when your looking for the nearest bathroom and you've lost your map.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big blue and hairy View Post
    As the little green guys would say, oooooooooooooo....
    I sent John info on creating a mobile version. Hopefully it'll help.

Uh huh. I was thinking "mobile Icot" while reading it myself..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    This is the WDW secrets app. I downloaded it a couple of months ago.. it's so large, I haven't had the time to read it all, but it has some interesting tidbits and unpublished secrets in it.

I also have all the US Disney Park maps on the Iphone, which are great when your looking for the nearest bathroom and you've lost your map.
    Actually, there are two of them, one is secrets and the other is general about WDW.

And, HELLOOOOO.... don't just say you have the maps, where did you get them? ::

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the delay Blue, had to go in search of my iphone to see who makes them.

It is a pretty simple app, yet cool.. you can use your current location while in the parks, search individual attractions, dining, etc.

Search the parks individually to find the maps in the App store.

Sorry had the wrong name it's www.upinpoint.com

While looking it up for you, I just noticed there have been lots of new Disney apps added over the last few weeks in addition to the others.

I don't have kids, but Walt Disney has the Fairies, Rhinoball and a character card game.. New apps others have created include Dining, trivia, etc. There is even a Disney vacation spending tracker? Now that's something I'd never want to know!
    Last edited by Patricia; 04-28-2009 at 08:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walt Disney World iPhone Apps

Yes, the Walt Disney World iPhone App mentioned above is brand new. It's different from the Walt Disney World Secrets App.

The Walt Disney World Secrets App has also been updated / replaced. It now has a new engine which breaks out all the content, as well as the added Hidden Mickeys tour and WDW fun facts.

Post Thanks / Like

I used the maps during our visit last week! It was great! I could also get ride information, like duration of the ride. I read some of the "secrets" and it was pretty interesting
    Kelly

4/98 Offsite
    11/03 Make a Wish Trip
    8/05, 4/07, 4/08, 4/09, 4/11, 4/12, 4/13, 4.14
    Sheraton Vistana Resort
    11/07 Hilton Grand Vacations Sea World

Next Trip: 04/15 Sheraton Vistana

Give the Gift of Life; Be an Organ Donor!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ooo, that looks really cool! I may go for that (I've only gotten free aps to this point).
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I finally made my way back to the site and loaded the new info they have on WDW.

Post Thanks / Like

I am wondering does it actually give you ride wait times, parade times, fast pass info, ect. Or is it basically a guide book on your iphone?
    Yacht Club May 2015
    AoA Holiday 2013
    Pop Century May 2012, July 2011, May 2008, and May 2006
    All Star Music Sept 2007
    All Star Movies May 2006
    Many Trips as a Child Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Swan, Dolphin, and Board Walk

Post Thanks / Like

Besides the 2 aps listed here there are also apps available for each park which provide maps of the parks and Downtown Disney. some of the map apps have been updated to show you where in the park you are using the iPhones GPS capabilities. Really cool.

There is another app called WDW Dining which has the menus of all the restaurants on property as well as prices (subect to change). This app also lets you know if the app is part of the Disney Dining Plan and has a direct link to WDW Dining so you can call and make a reservation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ti2gr View Post
    There is another app called WDW Dining which has the menus of all the restaurants on property as well as prices (subect to change). This app also lets you know if the app is part of the Disney Dining Plan and has a direct link to WDW Dining so you can call and make a reservation.
    Yup, I snagged that one yesterday... Being an Ipod Touch owner, not an Iphone owner, the calling thing doesn't work for me, but the menus are great and it says they will be updated for free.

Post Thanks / Like

Are any of these apps auto-updated? So you could get park hours or parade times, or even better so you could get wait times for certain attractions?
    I Am That Hero!

I'm a Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech...

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
    Hit it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Cool!
    ºoº David, Lisa, Aaron and Allison
    98-PO
    00-CB & ASMo
    01-Swan
    02-CS
    03-POR
    04-POP
    05-PO / CR
    07-PO / CR
    08-ASMu
    09-AKL
    10-CR, CS & PP DL
    11-NB DLP & SSR
    12-BLT & BLT
    13-GC DL & BLT
    15-Aulani & BLT
    16-ASMu & GC DL
    17-BWI, THV, CSR, BLT
    18-BLT, OKW, OKW, CBR, GF & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

There are no wait times displayed on the app. Because it is not Disney owned there is no way for the app to retrieve that current information.

Of course there is nothing stopping Disney from doing this type of app in the future.

The WDW Guide is only a guide, but the WDW Secrets may be of interest to anyone not familiar with them.

The maps are cute, again no wait times. However, you can search by category or location or have it mark only attractions, restrooms or dining.. depending what your looking for. It will use your GPS to show your current location in a park. The artwork is easy to look at and you can zoom in and out. I posted a link to the maps above.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess my question is, would this be of any use to us Intercotees who are WDW veterans, and know the parks like the back of our hand?
    I Am That Hero!

I'm a Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech...

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
    Hit it.

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly! Who needs 'em?

I see there are several other WDW guide apps popping up all of a sudden.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: