Quantcast New Disney Fairies coming???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Disney Fairies coming???

I was informed by my friend in WDW entertainment, that sometime this year (probably when the second fairies film is released)... guests will be able to meet Terence and Vidia as well as the five currently meeting.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

• Sales Associate - Disney Store #557
    • Attractions Host - Magic Kingdom Jungle Cruise
    • Lead Sales Associate - Disney Store #339

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope they do this for DIsneyland to.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I hope WDW does this! It would be awsome to meet them.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

dd loves tinkerbell and her friends,we have the movie.It's cute!
    98-WDW Hol.Inn MG
    99-WDW Off Prop
    06-ASMov
    07-Pop 2/4 - 2/14
    07-ASMus 9/11 - 9/17
    08-ASMov & DCL 10/27 - 11/2
    09-ASMov & DCL Wonder 9/21 - 10/1
    10-WDW Off Prop 4/23 - 4/25
    10- DCL Magic 7 nt EB 10/23
    10- CSR 10/30 - 11/1
    12- POR 1/8 - 1/15
    Next - CSR 12/20 - 12/28, 2012

Post Thanks / Like

That would be awesome.
    Never underestimate the power of pixie dust!!

Post Thanks / Like

Are any other Disney sites reporting this?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just putting this as a rumor. I do hope it is true. I let some people know about this on another message board they like the idea of having Vidia but not Terence they want Bubbles more then Terence. But like I said I'm just putting this as a rumor until we hear more of it. Don't want to get my hopes up you know.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

Not saying this doesn't count as a rumor, but I was recently informed of the two new fairies by my fellow jungle cruise skippers. So more wdw cast members have heard about these two coming besides cast members in entertainment.

By the way the two boy tinker fairies are named Clank and Bobble. Not bubbles, not buggles, bobble.

Also i know some may not like Terence or see why he should meet as a minor character in the film... but if you read the fairies books you get the sense that Tinker Bell has a crush on him besides her crush on Peter Pan. So in that sense, he makes more sense to be meeting than clank or bobble.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

Post Thanks / Like

Also i know some may not like Terence or see why he should meet as a minor character in the film... but if you read the fairies books you get the sense that Tinker Bell has a crush on him besides her crush on Peter Pan. So in that sense, he makes more sense to be meeting than clank or bobble.
    That may be true, but I would rather meet Crank or Boggle instead, nothing against Terrence I think he will play a much bigger part in the next movie I just like them better. I am glad they are incorporating the Sparrow Men as well helps make this not all for girls. So much of Disney is specially designed for girls already.
    Never underestimate the power of pixie dust!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden's Dad View Post
    ...I would rather meet Crank or Boggle instead...
    Proving my point... Clank and Bobble

Yes I agree that these two are more comical than Terence. I too feel that Terence will play a bigger part in the next film. he already is in almost all of the fairies books to date, so he plays a big part there. We do also have to remember, this meet and greet is happening to promote the second film. I've seen a lot more of Terence in the trailers than I have Clank and Bobble. But you are right, at least we are getting sparrow men.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

Post Thanks / Like

I do hope Vidia comes to Disneyland cause I could see it now that both Vidia and Tink fighting each other when guess come up to them that would be the best I would ever see.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Am I the only one who reads the books?

Look I think while they are at it they should also include the fairys from the books like Rani Lily Prilla Beck and Bess.They are all fairys 2.Even though they are from the books dosent meen they should't get to be meet and greets.

Plus you got it all wong Terence is the one who likes Tink.It says that through about all the books.Also in the surch for the wand Terence wishes that Tink would like him the way he likes her.Tink only likes Terence as a friend because in the first book is says that Tink thinks that if she likes him then she might get her heart brocken agian.

!(\ /) I AM CHANNY BUNNY
    (='.'=) LOVE ME!=D
    (")_(")

Post Thanks / Like

Vidia would be cool. I always liked her.
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mileyfan1# View Post
    Plus you got it all wong Terence is the one who likes Tink.It says that through about all the books.Also in the surch for the wand Terence wishes that Tink would like him the way he likes her.Tink only likes Terence as a friend because in the first book is says that Tink thinks that if she likes him then she might get her heart brocken agian.
    That's why I said you get the sense that Tink has a crush on him. She never really admits it, but yes Terence does like Tink.

Anyways, now I hear that Iridessa is going to be removed from the fairies room, or will just be there if no other fairies can be there. Terence will be replacing her in the fall. Also, it sounds like if Vidia does come to the parks, she will only be going to Disneyland and not WDW.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

emmetlovesmaleficent Guest

boggle does exist i saw him @ dis on ice

Quote Originally Posted by disneydude1 View Post
    That's why I said you get the sense that Tink has a crush on him. She never really admits it, but yes Terence does like Tink.

Anyways, now I hear that Iridessa is going to be removed from the fairies room, or will just be there if no other fairies can be there. Terence will be replacing her in the fall. Also, it sounds like if Vidia does come to the parks, she will only be going to Disneyland and not WDW.
    im white but a lot of ppl will acuse dis of bein racist and shes just as special...wb fawn? and if u read books tink doesn't like t shes falling 4 pp and doesnt want2waste time...

Quote Originally Posted by Mileyfan1# View Post
    Look I think while they are at it they should also include the fairys from the books like Rani Lily Prilla Beck and Bess.They are all fairys 2.Even though they are from the books dosent meen they should't get to be meet and greets.

ikr!!! i <3 prilla....rani, and VIDIA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, this is what I gather from the books. Keep in mind haven't read them since the Fairies were launched back in 2005.

Terence likes Tink. Tink likes Peter Pan. You get the sense though that Tink likes Terence as well, even though she is only friends with him and it says they are just friends. Or atleast i got the sense she did.

The movie gives you the same sense even though no feelings are exchanged between the two.

Anyways, the books dont have anything to do with the characters being at the parks except for the fact that there is something there between Terence and Tink.

BTW, yes all the Disney Fairies from the movie have costumes in Disney on Ice.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

Ok, this is what I gather from the books. Keep in mind haven't read them since the Fairies were launched back in 2005.

Terence likes Tink. Tink likes Peter Pan. You get the sense though that Tink likes Terence as well, even though she is only friends with him and it says they are just friends. Or atleast i got the sense she did.

The movie gives you the same sense even though no feelings are exchanged between the two.

Anyways, the books dont have anything to do with the characters being at the parks except for the fact that there is something there between Terence and Tink.

BTW, yes all the Disney Fairies from the movie have costumes in Disney on Ice.
    well ya but in the movie this is pre peter pan..tink was just "made"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emmetlovesmaleficent View Post
    boggle does exist i saw him @ dis on ice
    The thing is, Disney on Ice is totally seperate from the characters in the parks. So there can be a character at one that doesn't exist at the other.

I wonder if Iridessa's friends are going to help with Tiana.

Quote Originally Posted by emmetlovesmaleficent View Post
    im white but a lot of ppl will acuse dis of bein racist and shes just as special...wb fawn? and if u read books tink doesn't like t shes falling 4 pp and doesnt want2waste time...
    What?
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: