Quantcast Disney Quest question...

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Quest question...

I'm thinking of going to DQ but don't really know what it's all about. I have 2 girls 7 and 9. Is this something for them? Is it worth the price?
    Nicole

Windsor Hills Resort 13'
    Poly Thanksgiving 09'
    Polynesian 08'
    Pop Century 07'
    Off Site 04'
    Off Site 97'
    Off Site 89'
    Off Site 86'
    Off Site 83'
    Polynesian 79'

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It's worth the price if they really like games. We have been ONLY because it was a part of the water park and more option, so that made it easier for us to give it a try. I don't think I would pay to go separately though. Then again I don't have children yet.
    Next trip - Sep29-Oct4! Free QS dining at POP. First trip with both kids. (6th total visit)
    "In dreams you will lose your heartache"

Post Thanks / Like

If you have the water park and more package its worth a trip. To pay out of pocket, I dont think its worth it. The bumper cars that can shoot rubber balls are a blast !!!!! It also has alot of old video games you dont see anymore.
    Love my Pittsburgh Penguins and Penn State Nittany Lions !!!!

October 08 - Honeymoon CBR
    Wilderness Lodge- October 2010

CBR - Oct 2012
    Beach Club - Sept 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BraddyB View Post
    If you have the water park and more package its worth a trip. To pay out of pocket, I dont think its worth it. The bumper cars that can shoot rubber balls are a blast !!!!! It also has alot of old video games you dont see anymore.
    I agree. We've gone in the past because it was part of the water park and more option on our tickets. The first time we went a couple of years ago, we spent an entire day and had a blast. Last year, we noticed fewer games and stayed only a few hours. Our favourite game is the Pirates of the Caribbean one, and it is fun to play Frogger on an arcade machine.

Still...unless you have the add-on, I'd pass.
    '90 - High School Trip
    '05 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    '06 - Wilderness Lodge (Honeymoon!)
    '08 - VWL and BCV

Next Up:
    '09 - Wilderness Lodge Villas

Post Thanks / Like

My DH and DS are video game junkies. We all (DH, DD & DS) went when my son was 7 (they were offering free water parks and more to our plan - GREAT deal). There were some things my son couldn't do because he was too small (short). So be careful there. They went back when he was 8 and paid. They had a good time, but found it wasn't worth the money to tolerate the huge crowds inside. We didn't go back this past trip. So it's been a "been there, done that" type of thing.
    "Girls, come on. Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so."
    - Elastigirl

Post Thanks / Like

Well you all just saved me over a $100, thanks!
    Nicole

Windsor Hills Resort 13'
    Poly Thanksgiving 09'
    Polynesian 08'
    Pop Century 07'
    Off Site 04'
    Off Site 97'
    Off Site 89'
    Off Site 86'
    Off Site 83'
    Polynesian 79'

Post Thanks / Like

Totally not worth the money, IMHO. When we went it seemed somewhat run down... Maybe it was just me. And my DH is a huge Game Freak!!! We went the first night of our last trip, only because of the Water Park and More Option. We wont be returning.
    Jackie Mouse

Return Offender since 1982!
    Stayed at: CBR, POR, CSR, CR, Poly, ASMo
    Tri-annually in 2010 & 2011... Is that a word?

Next Visit: August 2011
    On Deck: January 2012 if I can make it that long that is...*o*

Post Thanks / Like

I think its fun once. But the law of diminishing returns sets in quickly here. Our kids had a blast the first time (the virtual space mountain was great for everyone...my daughter had a great deal of fun in the area where you learned to draw disney characters...and my son enjoyed the vintage video games such as burgertime....but when we went the second time a year later...we ended up only staying half because we all felt just a little bored. So, I'd save DQ for a trip when both kids are in prime video ago---say 10-14...do it once, enjoy it, and spend your money elsewhere after that.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: