Quantcast Why arent there more posts and posters? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Smiles View Post
    I also noticed the lack of activity on this West side when I was planning our trip to DL last Aug, but as mentioned every question I had was answered and promptly answered. We ended up having one amazing vacation.

I wish that more people would contribute a trip report after their visit, as I love to read other's reports. I started doing my trip reports "First Timers to Disneyland" but have to admit that I never did finish them either. Completed day 4 of a 7 day trip. I kind of felt like it was a lot of work for little interest. Maybe one day I will finish them as I got to relive my vacation while writing them.

Hopefully one day this side will pick up.
    I hope you finish up your trip reports. I read them all and loved them even though I didn't respond or comment. I loved the pictures you put in them. It gave me a chance to see Disneyland through a new pair of eyes. I liked seeing how new everything was to you, for something that DD and I do several times a month. You made it very exciting. Hope you can return to see all the new changes.
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We use to have our own Intercot Site for Disneyland. Then the site was dissolved and joined with the WDW side. It was a sad day as I lost contact with many friends that posted daily. I only prayed that they would follow over here, but for whatever reasons many did not. I have sometimes thought of a post to try and reach shutterbug, kingkong, drizella, mrs.smee and so many others that posted regularly until the merge. We had mini-meets in the park, but because of our connection on the internet we knew we could find each other. Then the merge happened and we lost contact. But, I have to say even with the little support this site gets. The questions do get answered for the most part. I know I have posted questions that just seem to go un-noticed, and I go to another place and get them answered. That really ,makes me sad as I feel like a Intercot "purest" , "Family", and I too feel a loss.
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    DLR PAP (for a long time and currently)
    July 17, 2005 I was there!
    July 17, 2010 I was there!
    VMK - Tinkcollector R.I.P.
    Member #1660 on Intercot West
    Tinkcollector on Intercot-West (R.I.P., good bye West-Side.)
    D23 Charter Member

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: