Quantcast Apple Scooter

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple Scooter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Apple Scooter

hey i just wanted to give a plug for Apple Scooter. I've gone to disney a lot, and have used other companies, and have never had any complaints. But we used Apple last year and i just booked them for this year and i can't tell you how awesome they are. First of all, they are the cheapest i have found...I will have it for 7 days/6 nights, and the total, w/ tax, is 170 dollars....no one else is even close.
    Last year they were awesome w/ customer service...I couldn't believe it. The one i had last year had 4 wheels, and i decided i wanted one w/ 3 wheels...so they exchanged it at the park. they came out to the park to exchange it for me...didnt' wait for the next day.
    and here is what is really cool. Last year my pay day was in the middle of the vacation, so they waited untll then to charge me. when i just called them today, i was kidding and told them that i wish they could wait until after my vacation to charge me so i had more money to spend, and he told me to give them the date i wanted charged and they would do that. so i told them to charge me 3 days after i get home, and they said no problem...How awesome is that.
    I alos like it's a small company so you get to deal w/ the same people every day...
    if you need a good EVC company, give them a call.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You wouldn't happen to have a link would you? I need to rent one for my brother for the first time and would love to see what they have to offer! Do they deliver to the resort? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

You can google them as "Apple Scooter Orlando."

Yes they will deliver it to any of disney's resort.
    You'll love them.
    Last edited by ElenitaB; 04-09-2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Removed URL as per TOS
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree about using Apple. I have also been plugging them on these boards.
    I used them last September for the first time.
    They gave me, by far, the best price, and I will be using them for our trip this September too.
    PETE FROM NYC
    DISNEY NUT SINCE THE 1950s.
    I AM POOH SIZED AND PROUD OF IT.
    FORGET ABOUT THAT OTHER FAT GUY ON TV.
    I AM THE REAL KING OF QUEENS
    TWELVE TRIPS FROM 1975 - 2007 all by plane
    Drove down 2009,2010,2012,2014.
    DVC since 9/09. We own at BLT.
    Next trip: 11/1 to 11/12. BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I am so glad to see this! I have a reservation for May and October with them. I couldnt beat the price so I booked them and was hoping for the best.
    Pop Century - 08/07
    Pop Century - 05/08
    Pop Century - 12/08
    Pop Century - 05/09

There's a great big beautiful Tomorrow shining at the end of every day, and tomorrow is just a dream away!

Post Thanks / Like

We just got back yesterday and they were great.
    The scooter we had was not working properly and they gave us a new one the next day.

Lynn
    LYNN

Post Thanks / Like

Default Apple Scooter

I totally agree! I used them on my trip in March and they were wonderful and they do have really good prices. I too have tried others and I like this one the best!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

My scooter died mid-trip and I called Apple and they were able to get one delivered to me the next morning while at breakfast at Kona Cafe and at the end of our stay they picked it up at the Boardwalk Inn where we were staying.
    This gentleman spent a lot of time talking to me and had very useful information about the problems I have been having with my scooter, more info than from the dealer I purchased it from.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I will call them for November, thanks for the info.
    Your attention please, the Walt Disney World Railroad is now boarding for a trip around the Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like

After reading all the positive reports we are trying them on our next trip. On past trips we have rented from two other companies.Apple was very nice when we talked to them. We have to rent two which is a substantial savings for us and they even marked our confirmation VIP.
    1990-2000=20+
    2001 - Con
    2002 - Poly
    2003 - Con
    2004 - Poly
    2004 - Poly
    2005 - Poly
    2006 - Poly CL
    2007 - Poly CL
    2008 - Bdwlk Villas
    2008 - GF, Club Level
    2009 - Poly, CL
    2010 - Sept. BCV
    2011 - May BCV
    2011 - Nov. Poly
    2012 - May Beach Club Villas
    2012 - Sept Beach Club Villas

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered one almost two months ago for our trip in December. Cheapest by far. You don't even have to give a credit card until a week before you arrive. They will drop off and pick-up. You won't have any worries..

Post Thanks / Like

used apple in May. Everything was wonderful! Had no problems would recommend them to anyone.

Post Thanks / Like

i am glad to see so many people using Apple. I love them. My vacation starts on a sunday, and i don't get paid until Wednesday. they agreed to not charge me until i got paid....

Post Thanks / Like

I may be using them in December. I will not be in a preferred room and don't know if I could do all the walking at the resort and parks.

If I get one and don't need it, can it be returned before the end of the trip? If I don't rent at the begining of the trip, do they have scooters to rent on a short notice?
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

Salisbury, Md 14 hours, 21 minutes or 903.36 miles From Disney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Disney4us2 View Post
    I may be using them in December. I will not be in a preferred room and don't know if I could do all the walking at the resort and parks.

If I get one and don't need it, can it be returned before the end of the trip? If I don't rent at the begining of the trip, do they have scooters to rent on a short notice?
    2 days into our trip last year i could just no longer walk due to pain from arthritis in my hips. I called them around 9 am that morning and they were there by 10:30 with a scooter for me to use the rest of my trip. I will be using them again for our up coming trip.
    șoș Josette șoș
    ~*~Next up~*~
    November 2015
    Surprise trip(Pop Century)

Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it! -Jack Skellington

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinklover View Post
    2 days into our trip last year i could just no longer walk due to pain from arthritis in my hips. I called them around 9 am that morning and they were there by 10:30 with a scooter for me to use the rest of my trip. I will be using them again for our up coming trip.
    Thanks, glad to know that they can get it to you on short notice. I deceided to just rent from the begining. I have my own ECV but don't want to take it with me. For me it is easier to rent one and not take a chance on mine getting all banged up.

Have a fun trip.
    Marci

Post Thanks / Like

I left my scooter at home this trip (it would have used up a LOT of valuable real estate in the car), and rented one from Apple instead. They really do offer great service and superior equipment. If my own scooter had the battery life of the one I rented, I'd have a lot less gray hair!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

We just got back from WDW. We rented two ECV's from Apple and they were really great to deal with and had excellent equipment.
    Their captain's chair seats were the most comfortable we have ever had.
    We highly recommend them.
    1990-2000=20+
    2001 - Con
    2002 - Poly
    2003 - Con
    2004 - Poly
    2004 - Poly
    2005 - Poly
    2006 - Poly CL
    2007 - Poly CL
    2008 - Bdwlk Villas
    2008 - GF, Club Level
    2009 - Poly, CL
    2010 - Sept. BCV
    2011 - May BCV
    2011 - Nov. Poly
    2012 - May Beach Club Villas
    2012 - Sept Beach Club Villas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickeefan View Post
    We just got back from WDW. We rented two ECV's from Apple and they were really great to deal with and had excellent equipment.
    Their captain's chair seats were the most comfortable we have ever had.
    We highly recommend them.
    Thanks for the review. I plan on renting one from them too for our upcoming December trip.
    Marci

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I've got one for my next trip with some family members. I am wondering what you think about the bus thing. You know, how is it to board with the scooter and do you encounter angry people waiting for the bus? I have rented one at the parks so this will be new for me.
    Your attention please, the Walt Disney World Railroad is now boarding for a trip around the Magic Kingdom

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: