Quantcast Wishes during Cinderella's Royal Table dinner...

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wishes during Cinderella's Royal Table dinner...

We will be going to eat in Cindy's Castle for the first time ever when we venture down to WDW in 2 months... we have dinner reservations that are going to be DURING Wishes, and I was wondering if anyone could answer a quick Q for me. I hear there is a balcony in Cindy's castle, do they let you out onto the balcony during the fireworks so the people dining can view the fireworks? We've seen Wishes many times, but never from inside the Castle and that would be a treat
    -Corey-

Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden you're walking out on me? I don't think so, not right now. You're getting your wishes, so sit down!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry - no balcony access at CRT. You may catch some of the fireworks if you're seated near a window . . .
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

We saw them while we were eating dinner once - it was really neat to see them through the stained glass windows! It was very different. They let them off so close that it is noisy too. You can't see much though but it was very cool.
    "Is there a 12 step program for this Mouse addiction?"

Next Trips:

11/18-11/29 Destination D:Amazing Adventures!! GF for two nights then Caribbean Beach with free dining...

Post Thanks / Like

We ate near the window and had a great show as sparkles happen inside as well with the Fairy Godmother. Even if you are not near the window, folks don't mind you walking over and looking out near their table.

Post Thanks / Like

We've been there during the fireworks (one time even new years eve)...but you can't see much and it's not like EPCOT restaurants that have a view of the fireworks...if you want to see Wishes, don't plan on catching them while you are eating...

and I disagree with a previous poster...I do not like people coming up and trying to stand between the chairs of two tables seeing if they can catch a glimce of the fireworks...they usually push their kids to the windows and then they lean all over you and push and shove each other...and since the parents are standing at the head of your table (watching you eat) ...they really can't control their children...Sorry, but I paid a lot of money for a meal and for 20 minutes it's not great to be distrurbed...and there really isn't room between the chairs and tables...normally you are almost sitting with your chair to the back of the next table's chairs.
    Pirate Granny

October 2020 — 3 nights OKW, 3 nights Poly Lakeview and 1 night BWV studios
    November 2020 — BRV studio 9 nights
    December 2020 entire family GV OKW
    December 2020 January 2021 BCV studio

OH YEAH BABY !!! Proud owners at OKW + BCV + BRV + RR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Granny View Post
    We've been there during the fireworks (one time even new years eve)...but you can't see much and it's not like EPCOT restaurants that have a view of the fireworks...if you want to see Wishes, don't plan on catching them while you are eating...

and I disagree with a previous poster...I do not like people coming up and trying to stand between the chairs of two tables seeing if they can catch a glimce of the fireworks...they usually push their kids to the windows and then they lean all over you and push and shove each other...and since the parents are standing at the head of your table (watching you eat) ...they really can't control their children...Sorry, but I paid a lot of money for a meal and for 20 minutes it's not great to be distrurbed...and there really isn't room between the chairs and tables...normally you are almost sitting with your chair to the back of the next table's chairs.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: