Quantcast Busch Gardens Williamsburg?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Busch Gardens Williamsburg?

Hi all! I am going to Busch gardens in Williamsburg in June. Can anyone who has been there give me any info or tips on it? Like do they have anything like a fastpass? Anything a 6yr old should not miss? Any tips for things I can look for around the park that are not advertised? I am also looking for a place to stay very close nothing fancey we are on a budget but maybe with a cont. breakfast?

Thankyou for any help you can give me. We will be there for 2 days is that enough time to do everything without being rushed or should I make it 3 days?

Post Thanks / Like

We usually stay at the Hampton Inn when we are in Williamsburg (has free breakfast.)

There is a pay to cut program at BGW but no free program like Fastpass.

Colonial Williamsburg, Water Country USA and Busch Gardens offer a (I think its still called this) "Revolutionary Fun Pass" for around $99 you can get a 7 day free parking unlimited park hopper, this pays for itself with one visit to each park.

Do not miss rides at BGW:

-All of their roller coasters are amazing but he will probably not meet the height limit for Apollo's Chariot, Griffon or Alpengeist.

-They have a new Sesame Street Section in England that is supposed to be amazing

-If he can deal with this ride, Escape from Darkastle is a very amazing ride. It has a ride system like IOA's Spiderman (its a 4-D Simulator Drop (simulated) ride.)

-Dont miss the Oktoberfest show in Germany, its a lot of fun.

-Escape from Pompeii-Is a Shoot the Chutes ride with an pyro filled upper section which simulates you escaping from Pompeii as Vesuvius erupts, its really fun.

If you can afford it try to stay some more days there is a lot to see in Williamsburg, we usually stay for 5 days.

Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou so much. I will check out the Hampton Inn and look into the $99 pass that sounds like a great deal I think we will stay 3 days. I'm sure ds will want to go on everything he is tall enough to ride. I can't wait!

Post Thanks / Like

I heard they had a character breakfast there. Do you know anything about it?

Post Thanks / Like

While I came really close to going last summer (had done all the research and was ready to book) I ended up not being able to go. I haven't been since they put in Big Bird and Pals.

Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou for the info!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: