Quantcast Christmas Day Theme Park

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas Day Theme Park

Hi everyone, my family and I are going to be at Disney World in December from the 23rd-26th and I am well aware of the crowds at this time, especially since we're there for Christmas Day.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to which park we visit on the 25th? I know this is subject to a lot of variables and opinions, but we'd just like to have some suggestions/tips on how to plan each day. Our priority parks are Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot.

Thanks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We've only been once during Christmas itself. We started the day in the Magic Kingdom (They broadcast the parade live back then). The park was so crowded, we left after the parade and went to Epcot. We found Epcot to be quite manageable.

After dinner, however, we went back to the Magic Kingdom. That was a terrible mistake! We should have returned to Epcot! While trying to make our way to Big Thunder Mountain, we got stuck (and I mean that literally) in Frontierland during the evening electrical parade. Folks were packed in so tightly, it was impossible to move a step in any direction. It was actually rather scary! As soon as the parade ended, and people began to move a bit again, we left the park as quickly as we could!

So, I guess I'm suggesting you skip the Magic Kingdom and opt for another park. Epcot seems to handle larger crowds quite well.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Epcot would be a beautiful way to spend Christmas
    Two things You told me: That You are strong, and You love me.

Post Thanks / Like

my family has gone the last to christmas. We have found that each day getting closer to christmas WDW gets busier and busier. First year we went to MK and left around 2 because of the crowds and went to EPCOT and it was busy too, but nice to see the christmas story around the world. Last year we went to Disney Studios, not as crowded by busy, except for TSM of course.
    Foshe's
    Aug 2-11, 2014
    Sept 21-26, 2013no kids allowed
    June 2-9, 2012
    dec 20-26,2009
    July 11-17 2009, DEC21-25 2008,
    July 13-18 2008, Aug 6-10 2007
    July 2006/ French quarter
    July 2005/ Yach club
    July 2004/ POP (familys first trip)