Quantcast Celebrity Apprentice - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

My dislike for The Donald spiked and I can no longer watch, even to finish the season. But I still read the recaps. Which is fine, because it leaves me free to watch the earlier showing of Game of Thrones and not stay up late on Sunday night.

But I can't believe he hired LaToya back. Did he really?
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Msnbc

Usually they re-show it on MSNBC sometime later in the week-I'll try to re-record it then...
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

That's interesting....thanks.

BWV & HH

Post Thanks / Like

I knew Hope would be fired because there's no way he's going to fire NeNe or Star yet. My mom thinks it will come down to those two but doesn't it have to be a guy and a girl? Well, either way, they will probably be the last two women left.

I'm so glad La Toya is back! I hope she really works harder than ever.
    Two things You told me: That You are strong, and You love me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    My dislike for The Donald spiked and I can no longer watch, even to finish the season. But I still read the recaps. Which is fine, because it leaves me free to watch the earlier showing of Game of Thrones and not stay up late on Sunday night.

But I can't believe he hired LaToya back. Did he really?
    Same dislike here.
    Offsite...(12/97 & 10/99)
    DL...(10/02 & 5/05)
    CBR/Disney Wonder 2004, AllStar Music 2004, AKL 2006, POP 2006, POP 2007, Poly 2007, BWI 2007, WL 2008, CSR 2009, Poly 2009, CBR 2010, AKL 2011...

Post Thanks / Like

The episode is up on Hulu. Although Star is very manipulative, Nene has a temper problem.
    It will be interesting to see how everything plays out next week.
    LaToya on the boys team... I'm not so sure about that. Sherri, Trump said it's the first and only time he'll ever do that.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BellesRose View Post
    My mom thinks it will come down to those two but doesn't it have to be a guy and a girl? Well, either way, they will probably be the last two women left.
    No.It comes down to final interviews for the job. Typically when the numbers are down to four.

I've said it before, my guess is Star (although I despise her) and John Rich. Here is hoping John wins.

I'm right there with you all. As a New Yorker Donald Trump is not loved - nor is Star Jones.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

One year the final was Joan Rivers and Anne the poker player.
    I think Nene is using her anger tantrums to intimidate Star. Having seen her on Housewifes getting into it with others, this seems much more controled and is being used to not let Star get in her opinion.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for John Rich to win the whole thing. Hard working, smart, sense of humor, nice and a great charity.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Finally!!

Good Riddance, Star!! Too bad Donald didn't listen to Lisa way back in the beginning.

Post Thanks / Like

... I think she really should have been fired 2 weeks ago! She had a hard time keeping it together at the end ....

I only saw the last hour of the show (I don't have the 3 hours to invest on a Sunday night). I thought it was clever to use Star Jones for the On Star stuff, but I loved LilJohn's ad so much more. He and John Rich make a very good team.
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

For the first part, I think the guys really got the short end of the stick. For anyone who missed it, Star said she couldn't work with NeNe, so Donald made NeNe and Meatloaf switch teams. NeNe then disappeared without saying goodbye to anyone, and never came back. She said that she was sick of Star getting her way or something along those lines. So now, they've lost Meatloaf to the other team, NeNe has left them in a lurch and they are down a player. They lost the challenge, ending up with only 2 members left. Luckily they pulled it together to win the next challenge.
    In the 2nd boardroom, I was glad to see Star go, although really a lot more of the blame should've fallen on Marlee for not really being a good PM. But Star was the one who came up with her lines, and she was the one that didn't want the picture of the box at the end vs. the OnStar logo, and that was the biggest complaint, so it was right for her to go.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I missed it. My DVR was not working. From what I read it looks like I missed good one.
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome "

79,87,88: off property
    89:CB
    99:POR (DS first visit & b-day)
    00,02,:ASS (DS b-day)
    04,05:POP
    06,07:ASM
    08:ASM (Anniversary Trip)
    Nov 08:ASM (DS first visit)
    Aug 2011 ASM (DS first visit, DS b-day)

Post Thanks / Like

So now that Star is gone who do you think the final two are going to be?

Lil John is a strong player - he has done very well with getting donations and he knows how to motivate crowds when needed but he is very quiet and laid back I wonder if that can help or hinder him in the game...

John Rich is also another top contender week after week he does things that puts the boomerang into the game....bringing Niki Taylor back for the men's team.... getting Jimmy Fallon to perform I predict him to be in the finale and to win the game

Meatloaf is a character from the anger episode to all the crying last night - he has to get it together

I would not be surprised if Marlee was in the finale against John Rich. I think she is a force to be reckoned with
    If you can dream it, you can do it ...Horizons
    **Been there, done that at Disney!!!**
    Next Trip:
    Post Mother's Day trip May 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Now that Sat is gone ( ) -- I think John Rich and Marlee.

From the previews it looks like Lil' Jon has issues with the interviews.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for John Rich. IMHO he has played this game better than anyone else from any season.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I am SO glad Star is gone! I want John Rich to win the whole thing. I don't like Marlee. I wouldn't mind if Lil John or Meat Loaf won...just not Marlee! I love Donald Trump, I will miss the show when it's over. I guess there's only 2 weeks left?

Post Thanks / Like

Default This week...

I'm only half through the long episode but a couple comments...I was really surprised and pretty sad that NeNe just up and left. Very classless and I sort of liked her. I mean it's for charity and she had a pretty good chance of staying at least one more week (I would have thought she could beat Latoya at least.) On the other hand what John Rich offered to do for Meatloaf was wonderful, I hope it's he and Marlee at the end, although Little John and Meatloaf have been playing well (well except for the Meatloaf Meltdown this week.)
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

And the winner is....

JOHN RICH! I was a little nervous for him given the slip ups in the final task, but overall I feel he was a stronger player than Marlee throughout the entire season. Congratulations John and St. Jude's Children Hospital!
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    And the winner is....

JOHN RICH! I was a little nervous for him given the slip ups in the final task, but overall I feel he was a stronger player than Marlee throughout the entire season. Congratulations John and St. Jude's Children Hospital!
    I stopped watching, but I was glad to hear that John Rich won. He was consistently strong and respectful of others, when I watched. As he said on the Today show, he didn't get into it with others much because he just kept in mind that it wasn't about him, it was about his charity. Well done.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! We were so excited. He deserved it - and so does his charity. We got a laugh at how abrupt the ending was...I guess they ran out of time. Whatever, I'm just glad John Rich won. And I thought it was funny how Donald Trump didn't really give Hope any acknowledgement.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: