Quantcast Has anyone tried cinderellas royal table? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it depends on who you are taking to CRT on if it is worth it or not. I took my DD when she was 10 to CRT for breakfast before the park opened in MK. So of course, getting into MK when it is empty is wonderful. We got pictures and it is fun being there.

Since it has been 6 years since we have gone..I don't remember everything about it. But I remember it was the only place I could guarantee my DD meeting Cinderella at the time. She has met most of the other princess on our trip the year before but she had not met Cinderella and that was who she wanted to see. She loved being able to go into the castle. I don't remember getting anything with our meal like photos or anything. But we got our own personal photos with Cinderella and the other princesses who were there.

DD is 16 now and I asked her what she remembered about that experience. She said she remembers meeting Cinderella and she liked just being in the castle and she remembers loving being able to look out the window to the park and that she would like to do it again. She didn't mention anything about the meal..so I guess my point is...you are paying for the experience and I was glad to give my daughter that experience and memory. And I agree with her...we will have to do it again on a future trip. For our sept trip we are doing an early breakfast at CP but not because we didn't enjoy CRT...but just because of all of our trips to MK...we have never eaten at CP and it looks so beautiful inside that I want to see it.

If you are planing to go just for the dining...then I agree with other posters...there are better places to eat with better food quality and options. But everyone has different reasons for going and for us...it is just the experience. Have fun no matter what you decide.
    Romans 11:33-36
    1983, 1989 - Off Site
    2003 - April ASMo
    2004 - June POR
    2005 - April POFQ
    2010 - May POP and Dec CSR
    2013 - March F&G POP
    Weekend Trip Summer 2013 - Off Site
    2015 - Sept- AKL/CBR
    DEC - BC/WL
    2017 - July - Disneyland & D23 Expo!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

great food. and the stuffed french toast is to die for.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Well we were gonna eat there if we get free dining in october but since you have to prepay to get a reservation, which would be $200, I guess we wont be doing it this year. :-(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneymomma2010 View Post
    Well we were gonna eat there if we get free dining in october but since you have to prepay to get a reservation, which would be $200, I guess we wont be doing it this year. :-(
    I don't think you have to pre-pay. I think they just take your cc # in case you don't show up. CC will be charged if you are a no show. We didn't have to pre-pay, but gave the cc#. We were on DxDP & used those credits for the breakfast.

Maybe someone else can confirm/deny?

Post Thanks / Like

We went our first full day, 4/17/2011. Yes, we had to pre-pay. Yes, it was expensive. BUT, it was probably the best dinner we had in our week there, and we got great pictures, autographs, and good time for our daughters to visit with the Princesses. We saw Cinderella in the downstairs, and then had Snow White, Jasmine, Ariel and Belle during dinner. The food was actually quite good, the service was outstanding, and the character time was what made it all worth while. I was actually surprised that after vacation was done, everyone rated it as the best meal we had. I knew I liked mine, but was surprised that the other 3 thought so highly of it. Out of 7 ADR's, this was one of 2 they said they would do again. Maybe, judging from other's reports, we got lucky, but it was worth every penny. And it was a lot of pennies

Post Thanks / Like

We just went for the first time last oct for our 1 year engagement anniversary...

Food was agreed upon by both of us as not good. definitely not worth the $$'s

But what was worth it was having a window seat looking out over the Prince Charmings Carosole, the carriage confetti on our tables and getting to see Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Ariel and jasmine.... and getting to hug each one of them.

We are going again this next trip becuase A) its our Magical Honeymoon and B) we are on the dining plan... if either of those weren't happening we wouldn't be back to it.

A must experience.... ONCE.... after that, buyer beware.

Payment:

Without Dining plan - Credit card will be charged immediately

With Dining plan - Credit card will be taken but not charged to guarantee your appearance. Once at the front desk you tell them again you are on the dining plan and they will convert ADR to dining plan ressie... credit card is forgotten.
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brivers222 View Post
    Payment:

Without Dining plan - Credit card will be charged immediately

With Dining plan - Credit card will be taken but not charged to guarantee your appearance. Once at the front desk you tell them again you are on the dining plan and they will convert ADR to dining plan ressie... credit card is forgotten.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Hopefully next time I will already have the dining plan instead of just hoping for it and I will get to try it just once. Ive got a fifty fifty chance on having a good experience!
    Last edited by Scar; 05-07-2011 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Fixed quotation
    1994 POFQ
    2003 ALL STARS SPORTS
    2007 OFF SITE
    Sept. 2009 POP
    Oct. 2010 POR
    Oct.2011 POR
    Sept. 2012 POR
    Sept. 2013 POR
    Sept. 2014 CBR
    Sept. 2016 POR
    Sept. 2017 POR

Post Thanks / Like

Six of us (all adults!) went to CRT in November 2010 and had a great experience! The food was really good, and my DH and I got our pictures with all of the princesses. I held my purple wand in every picture.

There was magic that night because we witnessed a man proposing to his girlfriend which was really awesome to see!
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" Kungaloosh!

"Happy are those whom the Muses love."

Post Thanks / Like

We took our four DD (3,5, 8, 8) on our first trip in 2007. We had a late lunch ressie and it was the first thing we did after checking in at the hotel. The food was okay, but certainly not worth 2 TS credits. That said - it was definitely worth it for the atmosphere. My girls absolutely loved it and it was a wonderful way to start our vacation. They rarely care about the food, regardless of where we are.

Once was enough since my girls are on the tail end the whole princess thing....that is until DD6 is old enough to care and then we'll most likely do it all over again.
    Christie

September 2007 - Pop Century

September 2009 - ASMu

September 17-24, 2011 - Off Property
    October 2014 - ???

Post Thanks / Like

We have been to CRT twice. Once for breakfast, which was insanely crowded and felt rushed.
    Second time was for lunch. A late lunch, and boy was it wonderful!! The princesses and servers took their time, and the food was one of the best meals we had that week!!!!
    I think your plan sounds like the most magical way to start your trip!!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

We went to CRT on our first trip to Disney for b'fast. Kourtney was in kindergarten and just loved princesses. It was so much fun and the food was excellent. Two of her three older brothers posed for pictures with all the princesses. My oldest refused (he was in 9th grade). However, when Cinderella came by, she made him pose for pictures because after all, it's her castle. That was very funny.
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

Has anybody experienced the Castle during wishes with the construction tarps up... I know you can't really see anything but are the sounds still there? Do they pipe in the music and can you hear the fireworks exploding?
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

We did it twice, back when the girls were a bit younger (ok, much younger). They had a great time, but neither liked the food.

As the kids have gotten older, and even at their advanced ages (23 & 14), they still love character dining, but MUCH prefer the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway at Epcot.

BUT, it was worth it to go to CRT to at least experience it. You'll have a ball.
    Karen

"It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
    "So it is."
    "And freezing."
    "Is it?"
    "Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by garymacd View Post
    This May is our 30th anniversary. We are going to have lunch with the princesses. We did breakfast years ago when our daughters were younger and enjoyed the experience, but as others have said the food wasn't the greatest. I would rather have the Crystal Palace breakfast with Pooh and Eeyore.

We did an early dinner - not lunch - with the Princesses. While we loved the atmosphere and meeting the Princesses (Rapunzel was just outside the castle because she hadn't been elevated to a Disney Princess at that time) the food left a lot to be desired. My wife had a chicken dinner that was quite small and I tried a vegetarian meal that was just okay - not great - and I wouldn't order it again unless I found myself as hungry as I was last Saturday (I would have eaten the dead eyes out of an old carp that day!)

My daughter's boss - a Red Seal Chef - was also looking forward to the experience, but left disappointed because of the food.
    Officially too many trips to list here!

Post Thanks / Like

Hubby wanted to me for booking this ressie back in April since we have boys, but I must say DS 5 and 2 absolutely LOVED it! They were also given quite a bit of attention by all the princesses on their rounds.

DS5 actually surprised us all at the reception line with Cinderella when he reached out took her hand and kissed it! The waiting line let out a collective "Awwwww!" when he did that!

We did breakfast, which in hindsight was not my best decision since all my ADRs for character meals were breakfast (i.e. SAME meal everywhere). I did not think the food was bad. We were on DDP so cost was not a factor.

We personally had a magical experience. I had not been to CRT for dining since I was a child (for my sister's birthday) and I vaguely remember it ... I was so overwhelmed I barely retained the memory

Post Thanks / Like

My experience at CRT was certainly magical- my husband proposed to me there. I thought the food was great(we went there for dinner). We both had the beef tenderloin and it was amazing. We had a beautiful table by a window overlooking the carousel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lizzi6692 View Post
    My experience at CRT was certainly magical- my husband proposed to me there. I thought the food was great(we went there for dinner). We both had the beef tenderloin and it was amazing. We had a beautiful table by a window overlooking the carousel.
    Wow, that is awesome!
    1994 POFQ
    2003 ALL STARS SPORTS
    2007 OFF SITE
    Sept. 2009 POP
    Oct. 2010 POR
    Oct.2011 POR
    Sept. 2012 POR
    Sept. 2013 POR
    Sept. 2014 CBR
    Sept. 2016 POR
    Sept. 2017 POR