Quantcast Fantasmic Seating Package

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fantasmic Seating Package

Is the Fantasmic Seating Package worth the money? It seems pretty steep for just desserts?
    Too many trips to count!
    Disneyland!
    DisneyWorld!
    Disneyland Paris!
    Coming soon Tokyo!
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE

I have stayed at: All Star Movies, All Star Music, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside, Caribbean Beach Resort, Saratoga Springs Resort

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We did it once. It was a special occasion (anniversary). I wouldn't do it again. The desserts were good and plenty, but I actually thought the seats were pretty bad. However, this was back when it was upstairs on the balcony of the Disney gallery. I know they don't do it here anymore, and if the seats are down by the water, I'd say it would be worth it.

Although, it's just as good to pick up some goodies at the bakery or candy store and find a spot to your liking about 30 min before the show!
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Last time we did that was back in 2005. We had seats by the river and they were good seats. I would do it again, after putting $$$ away for that special treat. For us it beats trying to get a close view on the ground. I have seen people start claiming their ground around 6/7pm.
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never paid extra money for this. I've gotten excellent seats just coming in to watch the second show and claiming a seat as people were leaving from the first one. I think that if you want to do something special, then it's great, but using it just to watch the show seems like a waste of money. That being said, if you're going to be there at a very busy time of year, or you don't want to bother coming ahead of time and claiming a section of the sidewalk, then by all means go for it.
    Aryn

I am the rebel spy.

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen this show MANY times as well, and I've never arrived more than 10 min prior to showtime. There really are no bad spots to watch from.

Those people parked out on blankets HOURS before the show make me scratch my head. What a waste of park time! It's not necessary, especially if you watch the second show.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: