Quantcast Have park tickets waiting at your Resort?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion

Post Thanks / Like

Question Have park tickets waiting at your Resort?

I am participating in the Expedition Everest Challenge at AK this Saturday (5/7). I was able to grab the special room rate for AKL when I registered for the event (DH is very jealous). They offered a special rate on park tickets, but only if you need a two day ticket. Sadly, I can only utilize a one day pass. Therefore, I need to purchase two adult, one day-one park passes. I really would like to avoid the will call window.

Is it possible to call my resort and purchase the tickets in advance and have them ready when I check in? I think I saw where the concierge desk can help me, but like everyone on these boards I am trying to maximize my time and it would be great if I had them waiting on me at arrival

Thanks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you tried calling the resort to ask? If you call the regular Disney number, they'll offer you "will call".
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    faline@intercot.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have not, I will call them directly tomorrow morning. I just found out my teammate for the race, who is meeting me at the airport, has never really been to Disney World.

This will be a real treat! I love to take newbies, I only wish we had more time.

Thanks!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: