Quantcast Pin Code

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Pin Code

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pin Code

Does anyone think there will be a pincode for September or no bacause of free dining? This could be the difference between a deluxe and a moderate for us?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

There's always pin codes being sent out all year round. They don't usually seem tied to the public discounts (though sometimes they a releasing the same thing, just later or earlier dates). At any rate, I'm sure some kind of pin code has been or will be released for September, but there's no telling if you'll get one or not. I got 6 last year. None this year.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

are pin codes tied to any one person or are they just floating for all to use?

I have been to disney for a total of 5 weeks now in the past 6 years and have another 10 day trip planned in December... I have never once received any mailings from disney via snail or electric...

i am totally lost at what i have to do to receive a pin code?!
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brivers222 View Post
    are pin codes tied to any one person or are they just floating for all to use?...i am totally lost at what i have to do to receive a pin code?!
    Pin codes are tied to one specific person. I can't even give it to another family member.

Disney targets who they want with these pin codes and it's hard to tell what criteria they use. However, in order to get one, you do need to be registered on the WDW website and check that you're willing to receive promotional mailings (or emails) from the Disney corporation. It seems ordering a vacation planning video or the personalized maps sometimes helps, but not always. I think Disney's criteria for me is they send a code for whenever I'm not planning a trip.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Strmchsr View Post
    Disney targets who they want with these pin codes and it's hard to tell what criteria they use. However, in order to get one, you do need to be registered on the WDW website and check that you're willing to receive promotional mailings (or emails) from the Disney corporation. It seems ordering a vacation planning video or the personalized maps sometimes helps, but not always. I think Disney's criteria for me is they send a code for whenever I'm not planning a trip.
    I was speaking with a Reservation CM last week about pin codes. He told me to try to book a vacation on the WDW website, and cancel at the very last screen. He said that this may get the attention of marketing, which may help you get a pin code. Who knows?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    I was speaking with a Reservation CM last week about pin codes. He told me to try to book a vacation on the WDW website, and cancel at the very last screen. He said that this may get the attention of marketing, which may help you get a pin code. Who knows?
    That's as good a guess as any, but I don't think it holds much water. I price out things all the time (just dreaming) on the WDW website and cancel on the last page (I only book through Magical Journeys). I haven't noticed it making a difference in my getting a pin code or not.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: