Quantcast Disney Quest

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Disney Quest

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Quest

Hi

We will be in WDW for 14 days but can only purchase a maximum of a 10 day Magic Your Way package (we are getting the water parks & more option). We want to avoid purchasing 4 more days worth of park tickets so are coming up with non-park options. So far we have come up with a few but I have a question about Disney Quest. If one of the days we choose to do a non-park activity and go to DTD instead, would going into Disney Quest be using up 1 of our days on the 10 day ticket? Or would it not use it up because it doesn't use up a day just going to DTD and Disney Quest is in DTD

Thanks!
    77-85:Day Trips at Easter
    88:Fort Wilderness
    91:Swan(Honeymoon)
    99:Wilderness Lodge
    00:Caribbean Beach
    02:POR
    03:Coronado Springs/Polynesian
    04:POR/Polynesian
    06:POR
    07:POR
    08:POR
    09:Polynesian

12:POR
    14:POR

Post Thanks / Like

DTD doesn't require any type of admission. I am not an expert but from what I understand, you get a seperate 10 days admission to Water Parks and More with that added to your standard park admission. So you could technically goto Disney Quest every day and not use up your Theme Park admission. But if you goto Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Quest in the same day you would use 2 days of your water parks and more... Some one else asked a question similar to this on a previous post and this is the way I understood it. Sorry if I am incorrect and added to the confusion,

Someone please Correct me if I am wrong.
    August 1989- Caribbean Beach Resort
    July 1996- Swan
    July 1998- Contemporary Resort
    May 2010- Boardwalk
    October 2011-POP!
    June 2013 - Off Property
    July 2014- Off Property
    October 2014 - AKL
    April 2015 - POP!
    June 2015 - ?

Post Thanks / Like

You are correct.

As long as you add the extra the waterparks and more features to your passes, you may go to Disney Quest without using up a standard park day from your pass. Basically, you could buy a 7 day pass with water parks and more. This would cover up to 2 weeks, as long as you only go to one location each day (7 days in main parks + 7 additional days in the waterparks and Disney Quest).

DTD is free to enter.

Have fun
    VMK - Electro_Stitch
    World of Tanks - jjramsey
    VFK was - ElectroStitch

WDW:
    1 wk - '92
    1 wk - '93
    1 day - '00
    2 wks - '01
    1 month at one time! - '02
    2 wks - '03
    2 wks - '04 - during two of the hurricanes
    4+ wks - '06
    2+ wks - '07
    2 wks - '10
    2 wks - '11

...the next trip is...

Post Thanks / Like

Your plan is what we have done several times. We buy the "Water and More" type of pass, and then sprinkle water parks and Disney Quest throughout our visit. I also suggest doing a resort-only day, to really enjoy your resort and just to relax.

Disney Quest offers several hours of fun, most especially for kids (and kids-at-heart) that enjoy video games. I personally really enjoy the experience.

That said, we even enjoy the water parks more than Disney Quest. You could do both parks, as well as Disney Quest on separate days. You will still have 6 more "plus" features, so you can also do a couple of partial days at the water parks.

I have also added the non-expiring option to our 10-day water and more pass, so that we could, on future visits, simply use the unused plus features in addition to park visits.
    DAWS = Drink Around The World Showcase
    INTERCOT members get a discount
    Drink Around The World Showcase

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: