Quantcast Fantasmic Package Cancelled!!! - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it seems we are in the same boat as Andrsue..I call again today to verify our Fantasmic Dinning Package for the 17th of Nov and was told by a CM that there was a note on our reservation stating that they had notified us that the Fantasmic show for the 17th was rescheduled for the 16th and there would not be a show on the 17th. She could not even verify if they have notified us by phone or email. After that I was totally confused, (2 calls 2 different answers)..I decided to call and verify that the rest of our reservations were still ok. The CM verified all the ADRS and told me our ADR for the 17th are still showing they are for the Fantasmic Dinner package??? I am thinking about just cancelling the ADR for the 17th and just wing it and wait in line another night. It is frustrating making your ADRs at 180 days according to the park calendars just to have them switch it up and then to get 3 different answers!! Sorry for the rant...just needed to vent!
    All Star Sports - 2011
    Poly - 2006
    All Star Movies -2004[/COLOR]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by epceddie View Post
    Why does Disney allow people to line up two hours before an event? That's ridiculous. I would never do something like that. I'd see the line, shrug my shoulders, and go do something else. Life is too short people!
    the way I look at it... the more people in line longer, the less they are on the rest of the attractions... LOVE IT!
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

Default My storey has a happy ending!

I wrote a polite e-mail to Disney explaining the situation. I said that I wasn't sure if there was anything that they could do in my situation, but it would be nice to know that they are looking in to this so they could fix it for others. Anyway, they called me back on Friday. I missed their call and called them back on Saturday. The cast member that I chatted with asked for my original confirmation number for my November 17th show. She then asked what day(s) I would be available to go to the show that week. Lo and behold, she got me the exact time and restaurant with the Fantasmic package for Wednesday the 16th! Not sure if I just lucked out, but I would suggest others in this situation to do the same... Good luck!
    Andrsue
    Oct 2003 Offsite Stay
    Sept 2008 ASM
    Nov 2011 Contemporary
    May 2014 Offsite Stay
    Upcoming Nov 2017 SSR