Quantcast Terrible Experience at Beaches N Cream

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Terrible Experience at Beaches N Cream

Anyone know how I can contact Disney to complain about a terrible experience at Beaches n Cream? That place is usually so good but the CM's were so unbelievably rude there! Thanks in advance.
    Two things You told me: That You are strong, and You love me.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Sorry to hear about your poor experience.

You may contact Walt Disney World Guest Communications at the following addresses:

Postal Address
    :

Walt Disney World
    Guest Communications
    P.O. Box 10040
    Lake Buena Vista FL 32830-0040

E-mail Address:

[email protected]

For best response include your full name, postal address, phone number, and the best time of day to be called.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. Went twice last weekend...first visit was GREAT! Will definitely mention that...such a shame the second one was ruined.

Post Thanks / Like

What happened,
    were the cm's rude (having a bad day, someone before you was rude) or flat out rude (full of attitude, did not want to be there).

I'm super sorry to hear you had a bad experience
    I will ride, I will fly, chase the wind and touch the sky.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by princessfigment View Post
    What happened,
    were the cm's rude (having a bad day, someone before you was rude) or flat out rude (full of attitude, did not want to be there).

I'm super sorry to hear you had a bad experience
    The first time we went was at night. We asked to wait for a booth for 2 and waited 40 minutes. It was pretty crowded. We always wait for a booth here and knew to expect it. Everything turned out great.
    The second time we went was for lunch. The restaurant was empty so we asked for a booth for 2, waited 45 minutes which we didn't mind even though no one was there, waited for the pager to beep when we noticed the hostess was waving us over the way you might wave at a 5 year old standing in the street. We walked over and she took off inside so we followed her and she slammed the menus on the table and went back outside. We sat down, a little shocked, and then the waitress was just rude too. We filed a complaint using their names and the manager at the resort seemed genuinely sorry to hear all that, and she's passing it along to the restaurant manager. We don't want them fired or anything but if this happened at a local restaurant, we would have gotten up and walked out...so you can imagine how surprised we were at Disney! The food was ok, not bad but we weren't so hungry anymore after that.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Complaining

You already complained to the manager, right then, which is always the right thing to do. You of course have the right to write Guest Communications, but I'm wondering why? What more do you think will happen if the manager was already notified? Are you thinking they will compensate you in some way? We're there all the time, do not hesitate to talk with the manager if a rare bad incident happens, but unless the manager failed as well, I don't see the point to writing Guest Communications now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JROriole8Fan View Post
    You already complained to the manager, right then, which is always the right thing to do. You of course have the right to write Guest Communications, but I'm wondering why? What more do you think will happen if the manager was already notified? Are you thinking they will compensate you in some way? We're there all the time, do not hesitate to talk with the manager if a rare bad incident happens, but unless the manager failed as well, I don't see the point to writing Guest Communications now.
    We aren't writing GC. I actually just wanted a phone number and after I started the thread and got the address, I decided to call the resort instead. We called last night after I finally found the number and that's when we talked to the nice manager. We don't expect to be compensated since we didn't think to bring it to the managers attention while we were there, but we just want them to be aware of the situation. I don't know whether or not the resort manager really will pass along all of the information to the restaurant manager, but she repeated everything back to make sure she wrote it down correctly, apologized, and promised we would be receiving a phone call from the restaurant. If we don't hear from them, no big deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Terrible Experience at Beaches N Cream

I am sorry you had a bad experience at Beaches and Cream. We try to eat there every trip and have never had anything but a relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and good food (even though we have had long waits to get in some times). I know that any place can fail to live up to its standards and it sounds like this is what happened in your instance. I understand that it can make us feel better to complete the loop by letting the right person know about atypical experiences. Please let us know if you receive a call and what happens.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: