Hi Everyone,

We are thinking about taking the leap into the Disney Vacation Club, and I'm hoping you can help me clarify a few things.

1. I want to better understand "use years" and when a trip can be booked. Say we have a February Use Year and we use all of our points for that year on a trip in June. Then a couple months later (when we have no remaining points for that year) we want to book a trip for the following March (when we'll have new points as of Feb.). Is this possible or would we have to wait until after February 1 to book that trip? I know you can borrow from next year's points, but in this case that wouldn't make much sense because we would be traveling after the points were allocated for that year.

2. How difficult is it to make reservations 1 to 2 months in advance? The reason I ask is that if we buy it will likely be on the resale market and I understand this process takes 8-10 weeks -- but we are hoping to go on our first DVC trip during the last week of June. Do you think this is possible?

3. Is transportation from MCO available for DVC members?

Any assistance that you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks.

Travis