Quantcast Do you have a tattoo or body piercing? - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

View Poll Results: Do you have any body piercings or tattoos?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, no piercings or tattoos.

21 22.34%
  • Yes, only my ears are pierced.

43 45.74%
  • Yes, I have one or more piercings in other than my ears.

4 4.26%
  • Yes, I have one tattoo.

5 5.32%
  • Yes, I have more than one tattoo.

21 22.34%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I'm sure many, maybe even most people that have tatoos like them, and that's great. I just personally don't know any.
    Jeff

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

At one point I had my ears triple pierced, but then I stopped wearing earrings. I also have 3 tattoo's with all 3 being on my ankles. The first is a heart that I got after my marriage broke up, because I still believed in love. The second I got is the tri-circle Mickey in black, because...it's Mickey. The third one I got this past weekend after thinking about it for a long time. It is a cancer awareness ribbon for Leiomyosarcoma which I was diagnosed with in 2010.
    Rhonda

Trips to WDW: Priceless

Impossible is not a word.

Post Thanks / Like

Three piercing, one in my left earlobe and two in my right earlobe.

No tattoos and will probably never get one --- not because of how they look, but because I have a rare blood type and am a highly recruited regular donor!
    --- Brittany

Disneyland annual pass since 1994, but I've never been to Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

Late to the conversation, but I have a single tattoo of a scorpion on my right arm. I chose that because my wife is a Scorpio. I had always meant to get my daughters' names tattooed on my other arm, but now that we're all older, I'm not sure the impact would be quite the same, and I figure the money could be better spent.

I also used to have an earring in my left ear, but the hole healed over a looong time ago.
    Viva Darth Macho!
    APR '98: Wilderness Lodge, 9 days, Honeymoon
    OCT '99: Coronado Springs, 8 days, Halloween
    AUG '03: All Star Music, 8 days, Summer Fun
    AUG '10: Port Orleans Riverside, 10 days, Summer Celebration!
    AUG '12: Pop Century, 14 days, My Dream Trip!
    AUG '17: Hoping!

Post Thanks / Like

I have 3 tattoos, a sorcerer mickey head on the top of my right foot, the word believe with a small hidden mickey in the lettering on my left ankle and 3 small hearts that are my kids birthstone colors on my wrist! I also have a tiny nose stud!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerbellT421 View Post
    ...hey see that satanic skull I want that right in the middle of my back...
    That sounds like my tattoo!

Just kidding. No tats here, just a single piercing in each ear.

I think that I've mentioned this on Intercot before, but a few years ago I saw a girl with small tattoos on the inside of her wrists, which looked OK, and I considered getting something similar. Well I didn't, and it's a good thing that I didn't because not long after I got pulled over because I looked exactly like a 'wanted person' in the town next to mine. I was picking up some Chinese food and when I went into the restaurant there was one police car nearby. When I got out of the restaurant, there were two police cars nearby and they followed me to the point where I would have crossed over the border into the next town before they pulled me over. Long story short, they knew that I wasn't the wanted person because she had tattoos on the insides of her wrists, otherwise I probably would have ended up in the hoosegow in Little Silver, NJ. Of course, when I got home, everyone was wondering what took me so long.

Anyway, if I were to get one, I'd rather it be in a place where you can't see it, even when in a swimsuit, but someplace that gravity won't easily affect. But I doubt that I'll ever get one - rare is the tattoo that still looks good after a few years or decades.
    Amanda
    Mom of Jay and Sam

'Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor
    mantengase alejado de las puertas'

CR - Jun 76, 85 & 89
    BLT - Nov 11 & 13
    Poly - Jun 80 & Jan/Feb 07
    WL - Jun 97, Sep 05 & Dec 08
    Next - Jersey Week 2015 Baby!

Post Thanks / Like

No piercing and No tats...

Never thought tats were all that appealing...

My mom may have shaped my opinion as a child...

"When your 4 you would want a tat of Barney but when your 7 you will think why did I get that tat of Barney that was stupid"

it went something like that.

I guess the moral of the story was just because you like it today doesn't mean you like it on your body for the rest of your life.

I guess that has always stuck with me...

so no tats for me

Post Thanks / Like

No piercings or tats...yet. I do plan on getting a tat and when I find the picture of what it is I want I'll post it.

Post Thanks / Like

I have one tattoo on my upper left arm in memory of my grandfather, and I'm thinking about getting another one for my grandmother who recently passed away.
    Recent:
    2006- Contemporary
    2007- WL
    2008- Poly (Engagement)
    2009- AK Jambo (Honeymoon)
    2010- BWV (First DVC Trip)
    2011- VWL
    2011- AK Jambo & Kidani
    2012- BWV/BCV
    2012- Disneyland Hotel (First Trip to DL)
    2013- BLT
    2013- BWV
    2014- AKL

Upcoming Trip- Feb 2015 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MPTimon View Post
    No piercings or tats...yet. I do plan on getting a tat and when I find the picture of what it is I want I'll post it.
    As promised
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2069789...n/photostream/
    At 55 I doubt that I'll have any regrets about getting it done. Mickey & the Corps will always have a special place in my heart.

Post Thanks / Like

At 55 I doubt that I'll have any regrets about getting it done. Mickey & the Corps will always have a special place in my heart.
    Thanks for posting! Your photo link will probably be deleted 'cause links aren't allowed on these boards. But I found it by doing a Google image search of "Mickey shaking hands with Marine."
    Many visits over 35+ years!
    DVC member since 2004 (SSR)

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    I'm 43. No tattoos, because I'm a little scared both of the process and that I would change my mind and regret it later. Also, only my ears are pierced.

When I was 16, I wanted to get them double-pierced but my mom said no. So, I did the second hole on my left ear myself with a thick needle and an ice cube, then felt a little head rush and never got around to doing the right ear. I never wear earrings in that second left ear hole, but I try now and then and I'm always shocked that it's still open. That's the extent of my rebellion. I was usually happy to let my older sister be the rebel while I got the praise for doing the right thing. My husband (47) and son (21) are tattoo and piercing free. My daughter(18) only has her ears pierced (when she was 8 and I told her it wouldn't hurt much and have never lived it down).
    That is so funny, Sherri! I asked to get double-pierced and my mom also said no! So when I was 16 and visited my sister at Georgetown in D.C., I got a second hole in my left ear. My mom was annoyed with my sister and me, but she got over it. And that was the extent of my rebellion too. I never wear anything in my 2nd hole either, but it is still open as well.

No tattoos. I might have considered it when I was younger, but I've never felt so strongly that I needed a visual representation of something on my body. Plus I'm not big on pain.

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

As promised
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2069789...n/photostream/
    That would make a super awesome tattoo!
    You can't take the sky from me

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: