Quantcast Passholder Early Entry and Ticketed DCA Preview options

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Passholder Early Entry and Ticketed DCA Preview options

Preview the Newly Expanded and Re-imagined Disney California Adventure Park

Special Offer for Annual Passholders

Experience the all-new Cars Land and Buena Vista Street days before the Disney California Adventure Park grand re-opening to the public on June 15, 2012. Annual Passholders can explore the town of Radiator Springs and experience the California Walt Disney met in the 1920s!

Annual Passholders may purchase up to 8 tickets. All members of your party must be present and show a Disneyland Resort Annual Passport valid as of the date of the event for which the ticket was purchased — either June 9 or June 10, 2012. Event admission includes a 1-Day 1-Park Ticket to Disney California Adventure Park for the entire day.

To celebrate, Disneyland® Resort is donating a total of $500,000 to Children's Hospital Orange County (CHOC) and the Anaheim Community Foundation.

Choose Your Experience

Select your ticket from the experiences below offered on June 9 and June 10, 2012:

June 9, 2012

Cars Land and Buena Vista Street Preview
    Ticket Cost: $50

Preview Times:

8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
    1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Cars Land and Buena Vista Street Preview Followed by a Private World of Color Show
    Ticket Cost: $75

Preview Time:

6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.

Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant, Cars Land and Buena Vista Street Preview Followed by World of Color Show

Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant includes a 3-course meal, featuring modern cuisine that pays tribute to the bold and diverse flavors of Southern California, and a special wine presentation. The restaurant is located in the iconic Carthay Circle Theatre, a re-creation of the famous Hollywood movie palace where Walt Disney first premiered Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs almost 75 years ago.

Ticket Cost: $500 per person (includes tax and gratuity)

Dinner Reservation Times:

6:00 p.m.
    6:30 p.m.
    7:00 p.m.
    7:30 p.m.

Includes:

Entry into Cars Land and Buena Vista Street for preview from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    Preferred boarding on Radiator Springs Racers
    Private World of Color Show
    Valet Parking is complimentary at Downtown Disney District. (Full validation will be provided.)

June 10, 2012

Cars Land and Buena Vista Street Preview
    Ticket Cost: $50

Preview Times:

8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
    1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Cars Land and Buena Vista Street Preview Followed by a Private World of Color Show
    Ticket Cost: $75

Preview Time: 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.

Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant, Cars Land and Buena Vista Street Preview Followed by World of Color Show

Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant includes a 3-course meal, featuring modern cuisine that pays tribute to the bold and diverse flavors of Southern California, and a special wine presentation. The restaurant is located in the iconic Carthay Circle Theatre, a re-creation of the famous Hollywood movie palace where Walt Disney first premiered Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs almost 75 years ago.

Ticket Cost: $500 per person (includes tax and gratuity)

Dinner Reservation Times:

6:00 p.m.
    6:30 p.m.
    7:30 p.m.

Includes:

Entry into Cars Land and Buena Vista Street for preview from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    Preferred boarding on Radiator Springs Racers
    Private World of Color Show
    Valet Parking is complimentary at Downtown Disney District. (Full validation will be provided.)

Important Information

Annual Passholders must be 18 years of age or older to purchase tickets and may purchase up to 8 tickets each.
    Admission to the preview event is non-transferable and may not be sold.
    Event tickets and wristbands for the $50 and $75 events may be picked up from any Ticket Booth beginning at 6:30 a.m. the day of the event.
    Event tickets and wristbands for the $500 event (with Carthay Circle dinner) may be picked up from Guest Relations Building at the Main Entrance beginning at 6:30 a.m. the day of the event.
    All members of your party must be present and show a Disneyland Resort Annual Passport valid as of the date of the event for which the ticket was purchased.
    Ticket purchaser must present credit card used to complete order to pick up tickets and wristbands.
    Scheduled time periods will be strictly enforced.
    Guests will only be allowed to enter Cars Land and Buena Vista Street during their selected time slot.
    The preview event may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be canceled at any time.
    No ticket upgrades or changes
    Applicable days and times of operation, and all other elements including, without limitation, operation of attractions, entertainment and services may vary and are subject to change or cancelation without notice.

Subject to capacity, previously scheduled park events and other restrictions. Events may include long wait periods and ticket does not guarantee access to any attraction or location.
    Tickets are not refundable

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Also coming .... An announcement for early entry to DCA for Passholders
    is on the Disneyland site

Special Event: Annual Passholder Early Entry

Annual Passholder Early Entry

To thank you for being a valued Annual Passholder, we have created Annual Passholder Early Entry.

Early entry admission gives you the chance to explore the newly expanded Disneyland Resort — including select attractions, stores and dining locations — one hour before the Park opens to the public.

Advance online registration is required due to limited availability each day.

Registration begins soon! Please check back.

For updates regarding registration, please check the Annual Passholder news page and the Disneyland Annual Passholder Facebook page. (Don't forget to "like" the Facebook page!) To receive email notifications, please create an account by selecting the "Sign In" button on this page.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

AP early entry details:

Dates and Tickets

When is Annual Passholder Early Entry?
    Annual Passholder Early Entry events will begin on June 18, 2012, and run through September 13, 2012. At Disneyland Park, early entry events will typically be available on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. At Disney California Adventure Park, special events will typically be available on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Please note that Annual Passholder Early Entry may not operate daily due to previously scheduled Park events and is subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Each Annual Passholder may register for and/or attend one Annual Passholder Early Entry event at each Park, with dates available from June 18 through September 13, 2012. Space is limited and registration for an event is not guaranteed.

Can I attend on any available date?
    No. You may only participate in Annual Passholder Early Entry events on days when your Annual Passport is valid for theme park admission (i.e. not blocked out) and you have a confirmed registration.

Each Annual Passholder may register for one Annual Passholder Early Entry event at each Park, from June 18 through September 13, 2012. All Annual Passholders in your group must also have a valid Annual Passport and confirmed registration for the selected event date and participation.

Can I attend more than once? Due to limited availability for the event each day, each Annual Passholder may only register for one Annual Passholder Early Entry event at Disneyland Park and one Annual Passholder Early Entry event at Disney California Adventure Park from June 18 through September 13, 2012. Advance online registration is required. Space is limited and registration for an event is not guaranteed.

Can I use a ticket other than my Annual Passport if my Annual Passport is blocked out on a certain day? No. Blockout Tickets and non-Annual Passport tickets will not be accepted for theme park admission during the Annual Passholder Early Entry event.

If my Annual Passport was revoked or expired, can I still attend? No. All registered Passholders must have a valid Annual Passport for theme park admission and participation in the Annual Passholder Early Entry event. Blockout Tickets and non-Annual Passport tickets will not be accepted for theme park admission during the event.

Guest Information

Who is invited to Annual Passholder Early Entry? All valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders have an opportunity to participate in this event! Please note that space is limited and based on availability, and currently only offered from June 18, 2012 through September 13, 2012. Advance online registration is required. Each Guest must have a valid Annual Passport for the day of the event for Park entry.

Due to the size of the event and number of Passholders, event participation is limited to registered Passholders only. During the registration process, a Passholder may register up to eight (8) Passholders for the same event date. All Passholders in the party must have an active Annual Passport, both at the time of registration and on the date of the selected event.

Can I bring non-Annual Passholders as my Guests? No. As this is a special event for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders, registered Passholders and their Guests must be active Annual Passholders with valid theme park admission.

Is there an age restriction to the event? Passholders must be at least 18 years old to register for Annual Passholder Early Entry. However, additional Passholders in their party may be any age so long as they are all valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders.

My child is under 3 and does not have an Annual Passport. Will my child count as a Guest? No. Children under 3 will not count towards the total number in the Guest's party and will not require registration.

Registration and Confirmation

Is there any fee for Annual Passholder Early Entry? No. There is no extra charge for this event. The opportunity to participate is an added benefit of the Disneyland Resort Annual Passholder program.

How do I register? The registration site for Annual Passholder Early Entry may be accessed online. For registration, you will need to provide your current Annual Passport number and those of additional Annual Passholders in your group.

How long is the registration period? Online registration will close for each individual Annual Passholder Early Entry event at 11:59 p.m. (PST) 3 days prior to that event date (or when such event date is full, whichever occurs first). For example, registration for the event on June 18 will close at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on June 15, 2012, or earlier if the date fills up.

Can I come to the Park that day and wait in line?
    No. There is no waitlist available for Annual Passholder Early Entry events, and there will not be a standby line at the Resort.
    I lost my confirmation email, can you resend it? Yes, you can request a resend of your confirmation email. Please contact Annual Passport Member Services at (714) 781-PASS (7277).

Check-In

What do I need to bring to the event? Please bring your confirmation and present your Annual Passport as verification of your registration for the event. You and your registered Guests will each be required to present active Annual Passports to check in (photo I.D. may also be required) and for Park admission.

Check-in will be next to Ticket Booth 4 in the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance Esplanade, to the left of the Disney California Adventure Park turnstiles, starting 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. Once checked in and you have received a wristband, you can proceed to the Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park turnstiles.

Additional information is on the Annual Passholders page.
    Chris °O°

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. D23 just started selling a similar package yesterday for D23 members:

Saturday, June 9

Price Time Experience
    $50 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Cars Land and Buena Vista Street
    $50 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. Cars Land and Buena Vista Street
    $75 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. Cars Land and Buena Vista Street, with a private World of Color viewing afterward

OR

Sunday, June 10

Price Time Experience
    $50 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Cars Land and Buena Vista Street
    $50 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. Cars Land and Buena Vista Street
    $75 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. Cars Land and Buena Vista Street, with a private World of Color viewing afterward
    $500 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. Cars Land, Buena Vista Street, Dinner in Carthay Circle Restaurant, and private World of Color viewing, Carthay Circle Restaurant

NOTE: Available only to D23 Members in good standing. Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest for one of the experiences listed on June 9 OR June 10. There are a limited number of tickets available. Theme park admission is required and not included in the preview event ticket; if you are a Disneyland Resort Annual Passholder attending this event and are blocked out, your block will be lifted for this one day. Parking is not included with the price of the ticket, unless otherwise indicated. Guests who purchase tickets for the Carthay Circle Restaurant dining experience will receive one complimentary one-day ticket to Disney California Adventure Park (valid only on day of event) as well as complimentary valet parking in Downtown Disney; tickets for the dining experience include tax and gratuity. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed Members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. If you wish to request sign language interpreting services for this event, please submit your request to [email protected] at least two weeks prior to the event date. All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
    Going to take my chances on the AP lottery for free.

Post Thanks / Like

This may be a stupid question but how do I purchase the $75 tickets? Do I have to wait till the day of? Thanks in advance
    Disney baby #1 - 03/15/14

Post Thanks / Like

For the AP one looks like it said:

Advance online registration is required due to limited availability each day.

Registration begins soon! Please check back.
    I can't seem to find where this info is at on the Disney website (for some reason when the Carsland one that was free came out couldn't see that page either, had a friend send me the direct link, I don't see any of them under AP section).

The D23 one is here and you click on Purchase tickets:

http://d23.disney.go.com/events/2012...ircle-theatre/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbella View Post
    This may be a stupid question but how do I purchase the $75 tickets? Do I have to wait till the day of? Thanks in advance
    For the AP Preview tickets go to the Disneyland website, find the Annual Passports drop-down menu and choose Disneyland News. From there choose "The Happiest Place on Earth just got Happier . . . ". You will find three sections - one for the Sweepstakes, one for the Preview and one for Early Entry. Choose to "Learn More" for the Preview. Within that article you will have options to buy tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat View Post
    .....I can't seem to find where this info is at on the Disney website (for some reason when the Carsland one that was free came out couldn't see that page either, had a friend send me the direct link, I don't see any of them under AP section). .....

The D23 one is here and you click on Purchase tickets:
    For the AP Early Entry information follow the same steps but choose the Early Entry "Learn More" option. Registration is still upcoming and you will need to continue to check back.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, will bookmark that. Why isn't it under AP section to make things easier and all in one place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat View Post
    Thanks, will bookmark that. Why isn't it under AP section to make things easier and all in one place.
    Disneyland News, which contains - among other things - Cars Land info, is on the AP "Today" page (right hand side). But it doesn't appear until after you have logged in.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

Annual Passholders may now register for Early Entry
    (available from June 18th through September 13th).
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

Yawn!

An hour early.
    And you can only do each park once.
    So that means get in line for one of the three new attractions at DCA.

Disney fan....yesterday, today and always!

Sometimes we all need a bit of magic.

433 miles away from Disneyland!
    2,836 miles away from Walt Disney World!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paradise Pier Pinocchio View Post
    Yawn!

An hour early.
    And you can only do each park once.
    So that means get in line for one of the three new attractions at DCA.

I agree, I'd rather have more AP preview days.
    Chris °O°

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting change on the D23 $500 tickets. Just saw this today. (Probably didn't get many people on the original plan).

JUST ADDED! New Details About the Carthay Circle Restaurant Dining Experience
    —A three-course meal and wine presentation at Carthay Circle Restaurant
    —Wines from the Lasseter Family Winery
    —Greeting guests will be Cars creator John Lasseter and his wife Nancy, along with a representative from the Lasseter Family Winery
    —A tour of 1901, the exclusive lounge for Club 33 members
    —A commemorative Storytellers statuette
    —Priority boarding for Radiator Springs Racers in Cars Land
    —Admission to Disney California Adventure park for the day you attend
    —Complimentary valet parking at the Downtown Disney District

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: