Quantcast Have you ever wondered???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you ever wondered???

How many pictures and video's you are in? From other peoples cameras. I was just watching a video and was watching the people in the back ground. I have had this happen with a co-worker. We were both at the MK for Halloween and when I got back to work we started talking about all the costumes at the park. I started telling her about a great couple I saw dressed in pirate costumes. She was like "we saw them too they were great" I brought up a picture of them to show the other girls in the office and low and behold there she was walking with her family in the back ground... lol we never even noticed each other at the park... too funny
    Been there, done that and going back!!! See ya real soon !!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

that is too funny.if you think about it there are people taking pictures every other step at MK so you're probably in a lot of pictures, but to have a picture of someone you know in the background is really mind blowing. something slightly different happened to my dw & me.we ran into a friend of hers at mk one trip.what are the odds of that happening ?we didn't know they we're there and they didn't know we were there

Post Thanks / Like

There is only one time that I met the family of a photo I was in.
    I was a single rider on EE. I got paired up with an 8 year old and his family behind our car. It was their first ride and I tried to calm the little guy. He was nervous about the ride. Well I have a thing about heights and when the tracks just hang out in mid air on the climb into the mountain, well I just have to put my head down and close my eyes and hang on for dear life. He got such a kick out of that and was teasing me unmercifully. His parent tried to correct him. No worries. As soon as we got to the top of the hill; I let go of the bar and had a great time.
    Later in the park, I hear someone say "hey, its that guy!" I turn and it was the family from EE. The mom ran up and showed me the picture they had bought from the ride. They looked terrified in the picture and I had my arms in the air and a BIG grin on my face. I did look goofy...but I did look like I was having the time of my life. The mom told me they had to buy the picture because of me....haha
    Sean
    DL - '72, '74
    WDW - '84, '85, '86, Honeymoon '90, '93, '96, '00, '01, '03, '04, 2x '05, '06, 2x '10, 2x '11, 10x'12, 2x '13
    Booked for February 22-27

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen myself in other people's pictures (from my second CP, in Fantasyland). And I found myself in a video on Youtube (it was from the Hoopla during SWW. The really funny thing is, I was taping it myself).
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

I have often wondered about the other kids in some of the pictures of us when we were little. You know back in the day when you didn't wait in line to meet Mickey, everyone just kind of crowded around him and everyone was in everyone elses pictures.
    I have run in to people at Disney multiple times. It is weird to hear my name randomly yelled and turn around to see someone I went to high school with or a kid who I used to babysit.

Kristin
    Momma to two sweet boys: Myers and Jacob
    36 trips and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

On a trip to Disneyland (which is smaller and more crowded feeling) a few years back my sister and I got so tired of trying to keep from getting in everyones pictures we finally just stepped right in them. If you happen to have pictures with 2 50-something, overweight women grinning like loons in the back of the group it was probably us.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

My husband and I know we ended up in the background of someone's wedding photos. We were sitting and having our fish and chips there in Epcot and the cute young couple was setting up for a wedding photo and I don't think the photographer even paid attention to what was in the background - namely DH and I LOUNGING on a bench enjoying our lunch.
    Katherine
    6/2015 POP Celebrating Youngest Son's HS graduation and my birthday.
    6/2012 POFQ Celebrating Daughter's HS graduation and my birthday
    01/2009 ASMu 20th anniversary
    12/2004 ASMu
    12/2001 POR
    12/1982 OffSite, 04/1987 OffSite

Post Thanks / Like

My parents went on a cruise when I was like 4-5 years old.

Years later, I was looking at the pictures and my best friend's mom was in the backround.
    ºoº Lizzy ºoº

I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do. --Helen Keller

Former VMK: dizzylizzy

Post Thanks / Like

Club Penguin characters were showcased briefly one day in May a couple of years ago at Hollywood Studios. My kids were second or third in line for the M&G. Several weeks later, when visiting a friend's house who was researching Club Penguin videos on YouTube, the friend found a video with my kids in it. Someone had filmed the M&G as a promo. It was so exciting for the kids.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

I have wondered that. When my brother and sister in law had their Disney wedding last summer they had a slide show of childhood vacation pictures. My dad had taken a movie years ago when there was a character breakfast on the boat that's Fulton's Crabhouse now. We were waiting to get on the boat and my brother was playing with some kids and a little blonde girl walked past him and smiled at him. In the movie he stared her down and when she turned to look at him again, he twisted himself around and stuck his tongue out at her. When we were gathering pictures for the slide show I mentioned how funny it would be if that little girl turned out to be my sister in law, who's blonde. This story was told during the wedding weekend but my sister in law and her parents had never been to that character breakfast. That would have made a great story!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    On a trip to Disneyland (which is smaller and more crowded feeling) a few years back my sister and I got so tired of trying to keep from getting in everyones pictures we finally just stepped right in them. If you happen to have pictures with 2 50-something, overweight women grinning like loons in the back of the group it was probably us.
    That's so funny! I was in the Magic Kingdom with my parents, my Mom's brother and his family, and my aunt's brother. He has the same sense of humor as me and he started photo bombing people. He saw me laughing at him and insisted I join in. I have no idea how many families have us in their vacation photos.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a funny thing to think about! Actually, when I was looking at some photos from a trip when I was little, there's a little boy nearby in a picture of Mickey and me that looks exactly like my husband as a little boy! We've looked at some of his family pictures to see if we can find any corroborating evidence, but no luck so far. However, they took very few pictures, they mostly filmed. So when we get those converted to DVD it will be interesting to see if there's anything to indicate that was him.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: