Quantcast Mickey's Halloween Party 2012 _ Updated 10/13

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mickey's Halloween Party 2012 _ Updated 10/13

Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park

You are invited to Mickey's Halloween Party! Dress up your little ones, don a costume of your own and Trick-or-Treat at the ultimate "neighborhood" Disneyland Park.

Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party go on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders on July 9 and for the general public on July 16. Each ticket is valid for admission to the event and parking for one (1) vehicle (larger vehicles may require an additional fee) on the specified event date. Remember – get your tickets early and save on select nights! Save when you buy tickets in advance! Annual Passholders, before you purchase tickets online, please add your Pass to your profile.

Take part in all kinds of frightful family fun:
    • Viewing of the boo-tiful Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular — exclusively for Mickey's Halloween Party Guests
    • Admission to the Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the event's start time
    • Pose for a photo with popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains
    • Special treat stations offering both yummy candy and healthy goodies
    • See some of your favorite Disney Characters in Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade
    • Boo-gie to lively music at dance parties, and eat, drink and be (not so) scary throughout the park.
    • Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday
    • Plus, lots more entertainment for little boys and ghouls

Dates and Pricing

Friday, September 28, 2012 — 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
    SOLD OUT

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 — 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    SOLD OUT

Friday, October 5, 2012 — 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
    SOLD OUT

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 — 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    SOLD OUT

Friday, October 12, 2012 — 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
    SOLD OUT

Monday, October 15, 2012 — 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    SOLD OUT

Friday, October 19, 2012 — 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
    SOLD OUT

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 — 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    SOLD OUT

Friday, October 26, 2012 — 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
    SOLD OUT

Monday, October 29, 2012 — 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    Ticket Price When Purchased in Advance - $69.00
    Advanced Annual Passholder Ticket Price - $69.00
    Ticket Price When Purchased on Event Date - $69.00

Friday, October 31, 2012 — 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
    Ticket Price When Purchased in Advance - $69.00
    Advanced Annual Passholder Ticket Price - $69.00
    Ticket Price When Purchased on Event Date - $69.00

Costume Information
    All event attendees — including adults — may dress in their favorite Halloween costume and must follow these and other guidelines:
    • Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
    • Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
    • Guests who dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
    • Costumes should not drag on the ground.
    • Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
    • Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
    • Guests of all ages may only wear costumes to the Disneyland Resort Halloween event to which they have valid tickets.

Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
    Questions? Call (714) 781-4636. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

* Ticket Price When Purchased in Advance
    Advanced purchase prices available until one day prior to applicable event date.
    Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last. Advance purchase savings for specified event nights only and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Online purchases unavailable on day of event. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per event date. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Tickets are valid for admission to the designated party and to the Theme Park beginning at a specified time prior to party commencement.
    Days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, services, stores and restaurants, appearances of Disney Characters and applicable theme park may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.

** Advanced Annual Passholder Ticket Price
    Advanced purchase prices available until one day prior to applicable event date.
    Space is limited and tickets are available while supplies last. Advance purchase savings available with valid Annual Passport for specified event nights only and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Online purchases unavailable on day of event. Limit eight (8) tickets per Annual Passholder, per event date. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Tickets are valid for admission to the designated party and to the Theme Park beginning at a specified time prior to party commencement.
    Days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, services, stores and restaurants, appearances of Disney Characters and applicable theme park may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Linda I have been anxoiusly waiting for the dates/prices. We will be going on 10/2. Can't wait
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Does this mean on those days the park closes early for people with regular park tickets?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy24Fan View Post
    Does this mean on those days the park closes early for people with regular park tickets?
    Yes. Disneyland will be closing early to the general public. DCA may extend their hours a bit.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying to plan a trip on 10/6 weekend and trying to decide what to do as far as tickets. I've always wanted to check out the Halloween party, but trying to decide if it's worth it. I REALLY want to see the villians and fireworks. So if I go on Tues 10/9, I can get into the park at 3:00? Are a lot of the rides shut down at 6:00? How do they manange the crowds? Do you have to leave and re-enter for the Halloween Party? I'd love to hear any advice or comments, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy24Fan View Post
    I'm trying to plan a trip on 10/6 weekend and trying to decide what to do as far as tickets. I've always wanted to check out the Halloween party, but trying to decide if it's worth it. I REALLY want to see the villians and fireworks. So if I go on Tues 10/9, I can get into the park at 3:00? Are a lot of the rides shut down at 6:00? How do they manange the crowds? Do you have to leave and re-enter for the Halloween Party? I'd love to hear any advice or comments, thanks!
    I have not been to Mickey's Halloween Party but have been to other special events that are probably handled about the same way. You will probably be issued a wristband for the event and may enter Disneyland any time after 3pm on that particular day. Once 6pm hits the Cast Members will be herding out anyone without a wristband while the Party attendees (with wristbands) continue to enjoy the park. You should not have to leave and reenter.

If you have a park ticket for that day as well as a party ticket you may enter as early as you like and may even be able to receive your wristband at anytime of the day.

You might find that ToonTown is closed for the evening, especially since there will be fireworks, but I would guess that most other attractions will remain open - definitely Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain will be open.

My DD thinks that the Halloween Screams is the best fireworks show presented at Disneyland.
    Linda aka tinkwest

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: