PhotoPass+ is now available for preorder for Disneyland. The cost for Disneyland is $69.99 ($169.99 for WDW)

Just ordered ours yesterday.

Here is information from the the Disney Parks Blog, I added the information in apostrophes. The links to the preorder sites are in the information, you can't get to it from the regular PhotoPass website for some reason.

From Disney Parks Blog:

"If you haven’t heard, we’ve launched our Disney PhotoPass+ for Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort! And today, I wanted to share a new way to save on PhotoPass+ packages at both resorts this summer – it’s by pre-ordering online before your next visit.

It’s easy to pre-order. Just visit our special Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney Resort PhotoPass+ pages and look for the “order” button.

We’ve also included more details on the benefits, but here’s a quick look at what’s included:

A voucher to exchange for your Disney PhotoPass+ card

Disney’s Photo Gallery CD with hundreds (300) of stock photos

A unique code to create and order a Photo CD

Print packages at select dining locations (Goofy's Kitchen, Ariels Grotto, Disney PCH Grill, Plaza Inn)

Digital photos from select attractions (Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, California Screamin' & Radiator Springs Racers)"

The photo CD will have any pictures taken by the in park photographers.

I am excited to try this out! Only 36 days to go!