Cast:

Four jet-setter guys; great friends busy getting our Google Doc Spreadsheets in order.

• Me. - I've never been; not even to Europe! This will be my third resort (after Disneyland in California and WDW).
  • G. - A fellow Disney fan! The only one on our trip who's been. He is equally on-board!
  • J. - Totally along for the ride. Catching the excitement?
  • B. - Are we really doing this while we're in Paris?

What we're looking forward to:
  • A two night stay at the Marriott Village along Golf Disneyland. Staying at a Disney Resort would be double (according to our research). Looked at Radisson Blu and Novotel among others; this one seems to suite our needs… a two bedroom townhouse with laundry/kitchen to fuel up for the rest of our Europe adventures too. A bit nervous about transportation, but I'm sure we'll get where we need to be. Having Bailly-Romainvilliers walkably nearby sounds like it will be handy (for supplies, etc.)
  • The 20th Anniversary!!! The night show and Fantillusion look incredible. I was considering the dinner package with VIP viewing but an Internet search makes the viewing area seem less than ideal.
  • A two-day 2-park pass. We're having it delivered Poste Restante for our arrival which is super risky business. So hopefully this good deal doesn't turn into a terrible one. (It's too late; we've bought and done it so send some magic thoughts our way!) Our plan is to really try to do most of both parks our day squeezed between our resort stay. Our extra day will either be for the evening before or the morning after for any extras.
  • Considering Blue Lagoon. WDW doesn't have one. Would be a nice reservation to have the group experience something different.
  • Pumped about Crush's Coaster! Thought we'd get Keelboats in, but reported closed. Only other refurbs are Armageddon Stunts and Captain EO *touch wood*

Can't believe it! So excited! ...looking forward to reporting back about how it all goes! Any advice or ideas!