Well maybe the die hard Disney fans will disagree with me, but after a recent trip to Disney prior to Thanksgiving I have really been left with a bad feeling. It's just not fun anymore when lines take hours not minutes and fast pass does not really help much. When the kids say I can't wait that long again mom for a 2 minute attraction or 45 second ride, Can we go back to the hotel and swim? We had bought 2 days with Hoppers and left MK after half a day... never went back. I felt awful, but really nothing prepares you for disappointed kids, and no child has that much patience. After many trips I guess this was our last. The kids even said its just boring to fight crowds walking around when you feel you can't take your hands off them for fear they'll be swallowed up in a pack of people walking through the park. Lost money this trip, but had even heard similar stories of other families
upon leaving with frowns and having to explain to a 3 yr old why he can't ride anything today, I felt bad for them. When is the crowd too large, when do they tell you before you spend the money and get through the gates to find horrific lines and extreme waits for everything. When people run through gates at opening to get to a ride, Really ? THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ENJOYABLE FAMILY TIME !!