Quantcast Disneys Y.E.S program

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Body in Mobile, Alabama Mind completely gone!
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Disneys Y.E.S program

I am going to the world next month with my oldest sons 7th grade class and we are doing the Y.E.S. program in the MK and AK. Has anyone else ever been to this and was it a good experience? I am guessing the 9hr bus ride with 100 12 year olds will not be as much fun!
    Todd aka BAMABOY
    19 times and counting
    !!

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"
    "Phone's ringing Dude. Thank you Donny"
    "Sorry folks, parks closed. The moose out front shoulda' told ya."

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

yikes !!! and no but would be interested to see what that is all about. we will be in disney in the last week in Feb. sooooo how many kids will you be in charge of ? lol good luck !!! hope u have plans for a second vacation when u return even if its just a couch and tv one. lol

Nichole
    2000 - asmu (1st trip) AUG
    2001 - Off site OCT
    2002 - 2008 POP JAN YEARLY
    2009 - Saratoga Springs SEPT
    2010 - POP NOV 28 - DEC 3
    2011 - POP - OCT 10days
    2013 - POP Feb 23rd - Mar 2nd (originally booked AOA but my family doesn't like change I guess lol)

Post Thanks / Like

not sure what the Y.E.S program is.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Y.E.S. is Disney's Youth Educational Services. They do seminars using Disney rides and experiences for things like biology (at the Land) or physics with some of the roller coasters or marine life at The Seas. Lots of different programs. I've done the Home School Days for my sons and like every Disney program it was top notch and very enjoyable. The only bad part I've ever heard is that with really big groups you always have some "bad apples" that would rather goof off than listen and it can make things not as much fun, but that's not Disney's fault.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Body in Mobile, Alabama Mind completely gone!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nfrustaci View Post
    yikes !!! and no but would be interested to see what that is all about. we will be in Disney in the last week in Feb. sooooo how many kids will you be in charge of ? lol good luck !!! hope u have plans for a second vacation when u return even if its just a couch and tv one. lol
    I only have 4 in my group, 4 12 year old boys and myself. Only bad thing is we are all in 1 room at ASM......I will be on the roll-away bed! 1 day we are at the MK at 7am for a 3hr class on Physics and another at AK at 7am for a 3hr class on animal behavior. And yes, we are going on a family vacation in March so I can rest!
    Todd aka BAMABOY
    19 times and counting
    !!

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"
    "Phone's ringing Dude. Thank you Donny"
    "Sorry folks, parks closed. The moose out front shoulda' told ya."

Post Thanks / Like

I've sent you Disney's own descriptions of the various Y.E.S. programs available in Orlando. If you'd like any specific questions answered, please feel free to PM me.

Bill
    CBR- June 28 - July 6, 1999, August 22 - 31, 2000, August 21 - 30, 2001, August 20 - 27, 2002, August 17 - 25, 2004, August 17 - 23, 2005, August 21 - 29, 2007
    ASSp- June 2 - 5, 2008
    CBR - August 18 - 22, 2008
    CBR - October 16 - 20, 2008
    Pop - February 17 - 20, 2010
    ASMu - April 16 - 21, 2010

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: