Quantcast BWI Help

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: BWI Help

Post Thanks / Like

Red face BWI Help

Does anybody know if the DELUXE Innkeepers rooms ALL have a Boardwalk View? Are they all on the 4th floor? Has anybody stayed in one of these rooms?

Thx
    Moe
    1991 CBR, Honeymoon
    2004 POFQ
    2005 BC & Poly
    2006 Yacht Club
    2007 Yacht Club

2009 Boardwalk Inn
    2010 Boardwalk Inn
    2011 Boardwalk Inn

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

There are two deluxe rooms and they are both Boardwalk/ water views. We have stayed in them twice. We are staying there again in Dec. they are VERY roomy. The fold out couch and extra tv are a nice bonus. The rooms are above the candy store. We love it there!
    Yes, they are on the 4th floor. Just as you get into the InnKeepers Club.

Dawn,Denise&Diane

Walt Disney World is our second home!
    New trip in the works! Can't wait to get back! WDW a little piece of heaven here on earth!

Post Thanks / Like

There are way more than two of these. They all have a Boardwalk view. They are NOT all on the same floor, but they all have CL access.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry if I was misinformed. I was told that there is only 2 available IN the InnKeepers Club from the concierge staff, and from central booking.
    New trip in the works! Can't wait to get back! WDW a little piece of heaven here on earth!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn,DeniseandDiane View Post
    Sorry if I was misinformed. I was told that there is only 2 available IN the InnKeepers Club from the concierge staff, and from central booking.
    Meaning, within the boundaries of the CL? Like, within the set of doors that leads to the CL? That might be true.

I know there are 10 of these rooms. Some are on the 3rd floor, some on the 4th. They all have a Boardwalk/Crescent Lake view. They are all considered Concierge Level. The ones on the 3rd floor have a VERY large balcony. The ones on the 4th floor have a normal sized balcony.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, that is what I meant exactly. Of course the Deluxe are CL. That goes without saying.
    There are 10 as you have stated. 5 on the 3rd, and 5 on the 4th.
    Have a SUPER magical day!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

If i go deluxe conceirge is it better to aks for the 3rd or 4th floor? Do the standard conceirge rooms have garden views or boardwalk views? How is the food on conceirge level. Thank you for all your help!!!
    Moe
    1991 CBR, Honeymoon
    2004 POFQ
    2005 BC & Poly
    2006 Yacht Club
    2007 Yacht Club

2009 Boardwalk Inn
    2010 Boardwalk Inn
    2011 Boardwalk Inn

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! We have always stayed on the 4th floor IN the InnKeepers Club. It is just more convenient to access the lounge we believe. Others will have their opinions too. We also love being able to mingle w/ the cast members there too. They all have become like family to us and we interact often even when not at WDW. The staff are wonderful and they are tremendously helpful to us. We have always received wonderful service and the food is great. Breakfast has the most wonderful treats from the BW Bakery. There is cereal, bagels,bread, three juices, white and chocolate milk, cream cheese,different jams, fresh fruit, a hot chocolate machine, etc. the snacks through out the day are nice. They have finger snacks like Goldfish cracker mix, gummies, bags of chips, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, etc. They offer a nice cheese and crackers mid afternoon. You can have all the soda pop, beer, water,milk, etc. you want. If you want something different all you need to do is ask and they will do their best to get what you want. In the early eve/ dinner hr., they offer 1 hot dish usually w/ the snacks. This varies often. When we brought our nephews they would ask them what they were hungry for and have that in the lounge the next night. They were wonderful to "our boys". The evening cordials were awesome! Sweets galore! Chocolate covered strawberries, mini cheesecakes, brownies,cupcakes,eclaires and more. They had several different liquors. If we didn't make it back in time, quite often they stick a plate full of goodies in our room for us to enjoy when we do get back.
    The rooms have different views . We have stayed on the 4th floor with the garden view and it was lovely. You could see the fire works over the trees from Epcot. We have stayed 4 times with a water view. We like the water view better. Only because we love to sit on the balcony and watch the BW. It's also nice to hear the horn from the friendship boats! Ha! It's never been too noisy for us, but we all have hearing impairments. So no bother there!
    Sorry so winded! We really love it at the BWI. It holds such joy and precious memories for us. We work really hard to be able to enjoy the time at WDW. We love to spread our "light" and treat others as we wish to be treated.
    You will really enjoy it here. Our hope is that you come to love it as much as we do!

Dawn,Denise&diane

Post Thanks / Like

BWI CL is like WL CL in that you just simply book Concierge, and they are all "standard view". You can't guarantee what kind of view you will get. You can make requests, but it's just kind of luck of the draw. You could be overlooking a garden (courtyard) where the quiet pool is, or the Boardwalk. The 4th floor houses both CL and non CL rooms, but there is a section of the 4th floor cut off from the rest by a set of double doors requiring keyed entry. This is the "gateway" into the CL section.

The only way I know of to guarantee a Boardwalk view is to book the Deluxe room, since they are all overlooking it. We stayed CL at BWI once, and were upgraded from a Standard View (non CL) reservation. We ended up in a room about 2 doors away from the lounge, which was handy, but since the BWI's CL is so small and compact, I can't see being on the 3rd floor in a Deluxe room being super inconvenient or anything. I think there is easy access via a stairway that lets out right outside the CL gateway doors. We always used this stairway when going back and forth from our room to the outside. It was much faster than using the elevator. The CM at the lounge desk told us this "secret" on our first day.

If you are going to book a Deluxe Room, I'd just let the cards fall where they may. Either floor will be fine, with the 4th floor being closer to the lounge, but with a very small balcony. It's a tradeoff. The balconies on the 3rd floor Deluxe Rooms are REALLY large and nice to sit out on.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for all your great information. I think I want to go deluxe cl to get the Bw view. Now I have tio decide 3rd or 4th floor.
    Moe
    1991 CBR, Honeymoon
    2004 POFQ
    2005 BC & Poly
    2006 Yacht Club
    2007 Yacht Club

2009 Boardwalk Inn
    2010 Boardwalk Inn
    2011 Boardwalk Inn

Post Thanks / Like

The cast members on Club level are the best in our opinion. They are like our extended family. If you let them know you would prefer a water view, they really try to accommodate you. Of course,there are no guarantees, but they do their best. We have stayed club level at 3 other resorts,but keep coming back to the BWI.
    We are going for 10 days in Dec. and we have already " turned in" our ADR requests. We are so excited! They can't put them in until June, but they like us to get them in ASAP.
    We are happy for you! Get your picture in the huge couch on your way into the resort. We do this on every trip!
    Also, we know that before we leave, we will be booking for 2014.

Have a ball!

Dawn,Denise&Diane ::

Post Thanks / Like

We love the BWI and have already stayed there 4 times. We usually get a standard room that over looks the main entrance. I enjoy watching the activity. I like to see the magic express busses coming and going, the luggage box trucks and the valet cm running to get the cars. I like all the sounds too. This trip I am thinking of upgrading to cl with a board walk view. How does the staff of cl help with the ADR's???? We are tarveling in August. I haven't booked anything yet and I already missed out on BOG for dinner. Thanks again.
    I really enjoy my view of the main entrance I hope I won't regret switching to the BW view.
    Moe
    1991 CBR, Honeymoon
    2004 POFQ
    2005 BC & Poly
    2006 Yacht Club
    2007 Yacht Club

2009 Boardwalk Inn
    2010 Boardwalk Inn
    2011 Boardwalk Inn

Post Thanks / Like

Once you book for CL someone should contact you shortly after, and they will ask if they can help with any adrs and stuff. You can always contact them right after you book it. The will do their best to get you what you want. You should book ASAP, so they can help you best.
    Here's their info:
    Concierge Itinerary Planner
    Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resort
    Disney's BoardWalk Resort
    Phone (407) 934-1448
    Fax Number (407) 938-6508
    Email: [email protected] m

We have enjoyed the main entrance view too. But, we fell IN LOVE w/the BW view. We hope you do too. We are silly..... We love the horn from the friendship boats! Back home,from a distance with the wind direction, you sometimes will hear the train whistle. We "pretend" and comment to each other that it's the friendship boats! LOL! We always smile and laugh!
    It sounds like you love the BWI like we do! So, no doubt you will love wherever you are here! There's a bonus in every view.

Give our regards to the cast members there. Tell them the Triplets told you their the best!
    Have an awesome vacation!! Really happy for you! It makes us excited for our upcoming trip!

Dawn,Denise&Diane

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Triplets? Were you at the BWI last August and August 2011 ? During both trips we met these three sisters who dress a like. I think 2 were twins and one other sister.
    Moe
    1991 CBR, Honeymoon
    2004 POFQ
    2005 BC & Poly
    2006 Yacht Club
    2007 Yacht Club

2009 Boardwalk Inn
    2010 Boardwalk Inn
    2011 Boardwalk Inn

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Nope, not us. We usually go in Dec. We are identical, and we dress alike sometimes at the parks. It's funny, because we grew really tired of it growing up. We own our home together and have 3 little dogs whom are our "kids"! Ha!
    We are extremely close and we love WDW so very much.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody know where these rooms are located?? I know they are all BW view and on either the 3rd or 4th floor but I was wondering if they are over the candy store, espn, kozzina, bakery etc. Please recommend a particular room if possible. Much thx again.
    Moe
    1991 CBR, Honeymoon
    2004 POFQ
    2005 BC & Poly
    2006 Yacht Club
    2007 Yacht Club

2009 Boardwalk Inn
    2010 Boardwalk Inn
    2011 Boardwalk Inn

Post Thanks / Like

Our favorite room is the deluxe on the 4th floor above the FF Cafe/candy store. It's the 1st room as you get into the Inn keepers Club on the left. It is a beautiful view. We have also stayed above the bakery on the 4th floor. I can't think of the room numbers. I do know, that they will do their best to try and get you which room you'd like. No guarantees, but worth a shot!

Hope this helps some!

Dawn,Denise&Diane

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: