on property what would it be? The kids this past weekend were noticing how the cast members have to repeat things over and over all day long. Not just the basic "exit to the left' 'pull up on the bar" "Secure your seatbelt" , but the playing out of boat captains, Safari drivers, story tellers etc. So I was wondering which job you would like to do. It doesn’t have to be a ride it could be working in the resorts, stores, restaurants, etc. We were listening to the girl on the Jungle Boat ride and they were saying "man she has to say the same jokes and same lines over and over" I think she was great at it. I told them she enjoys doing what she is doing or she would not be there, because that can get monotonous all day long saying the same thing over and over. I thought why haven’t they made recordings for these rides at least the basic things,

Oh the main one that they were saying should be a recording is the tram to the cars. Yes some of it is recorded, but they still have to announce the day’s activities wouldn’t it be easier to record it once in the morning and just play it over and over as they drop off and pick up people.