I didn't quite know what to call this thread but I wanted to hear what others think about this. OK George Karl gets fired after this year. Not bad except Karl won 57 games, made the playoffs and WAS, Coach of the year, THIS Year. Did I mention he took the Nuggets to the playoffs each of the 9 yrs he was there. OK, the Nuggets didn't win a lot of playoff series, but the West was pretty deep these past few yrs.

Now this one makes complete sense. Grizzlies and Lionel Hollins part ways. I get it. The Grizzlies are a perennial power house team full of rich playoff history and having another one of their deep playoff runs. NO WAIT. They had their best season ever and they reward their most successful coach by not renewing his contract. Considering they got swept in the Conference Finals had to be the deciding factor in why Hollins is not the coach anymore.

This just goes to show that if you can't get along with your boss, you're gonna get fired. Good Luck to whoever takes those jobs next year. As for Hollins and Karl, They'll coach again if they want to.