Quantcast Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I booked a fastpass for lunch Be Our Guest the last full day of our vacation. Since it's a fastpass, you don't get charged if you don't use it do you??
    November 2018 - Coronado Springs/Pop Century
    October 2017 - Disneyland
    March 2017 - All Star Sports & Boardwalk
    October 2015 - AKL Kidani
    March/April 2014 - Pop Century Resort
    Nov/Dec 2005 - Fort Wilderness Cabins
    Nov/Dec 2004 - Pop Century Resort
    February 2003 - All Star Movies

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

No, it isn't like an ADR where you're charged $10 per person if you don't come or cancel in time.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SueQ View Post
    I booked a fastpass for lunch Be Our Guest the last full day of our vacation. Since it's a fastpass, you don't get charged if you don't use it do you??
    I you don't mind... when are you going.. rumor has it that these opening come up around the 30 day mark... Is that your window??
    Honeymoon, 89
    Poly 2002
    CR 2003
    Shades of Green May 2007
    GF June 2014 (25th Anniversary)

Post Thanks / Like

I booked a fastpass for lunch on April 4th.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to jump on this post.. but where do you see it on MDE? How can I book this if we want to do it. We're not going to be at MK until 5/21.
    2016 May AULANI, 2015, Oct F&W Poly
    2015 May SSR, 2014 BCV 2013 Oct-F&WF POR,2013 May-BLT,
    2012 AKL-Kidani/SSR,2011 BLT/OKW,2010 POR,2009 POR,
    2008 CBR,2005 POR/AKL,2003 CBR,2001 POR/AKL,2000 OffSite

Post Thanks / Like

You have to go to https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx to do the fastpass for BOG lunch. Mine does not show in MDE. I did make sure to print it off on the BOG site when I booked it.

Post Thanks / Like

Going to hijack this thread further...the reservation number it asks for, is that my resort reservation number? Mine has a few letters in it, which the BOG form doesn't want to accept.

I am also a lot further than 30 days out, but I thought I'd mess around and see what happened.
    Christi

2014: May--POR & US/IOA; Nov--POR (1st rD--JJ5k!)
    2013: May--POR
    2012: Jun--POP; Aug--POP/Hard Rock
    2011: Aug/Sept--US/IOA; Nov--POFQ
    2010: Dec--CSR
    2009: Sept--Poly GVCL
    2008: Sept--POFQ
    2007: Jan/Feb--POR; Sept: POFQ
    2004: Oct--CSR
    1987: off-site

Post Thanks / Like

Just to let anyone who is interested know, my trip begins April 29 and I was able to obtain a FP+ for the first 2 days only thus far. Those are not one of the days I would want one for so I will keep checking. I'm hoping more days will open up for me in the next couple of days.
    Elaine
    "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food."

Next trip: February 2019 for the Princess 5K/10K/HALF MARATHON (YES, I'M RUNNING THEM ALL!)
    Port Orleans Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinksmom02 View Post
    Going to hijack this thread further...the reservation number it asks for, is that my resort reservation number? Mine has a few letters in it, which the BOG form doesn't want to accept.

I am also a lot further than 30 days out, but I thought I'd mess around and see what happened.
    I put in my Disney reservation#

Post Thanks / Like

Default Be Our Guest

Apparently you have to be invited by special email to make a FastPass+ reservation for lunch at Be Our Guest. I have been trying for several weeks and we leave in 19 days. I called today after seeing your posts and they told me that although I have a full vacation package including the Magic Band and FP+, I am not eligible for this because it is in testing and I was not selected because I did not receive a special email. I was encouraged to go to the MK early to stand in line and maybe I could eat lunch at 10:30 when they start serving. Um, on vacation, I don't think so. I thought ALL of us who were on FP+ with the magic bands were in testing because that it WHAT IT SAYS when you open the program! The constant mixed messages with this system is getting annoying.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry823 View Post
    Apparently you have to be invited by special email to make a FastPass+ reservation for lunch at Be Our Guest. I have been trying for several weeks and we leave in 19 days. I called today after seeing your posts and they told me that although I have a full vacation package including the Magic Band and FP+, I am not eligible for this because it is in testing and I was not selected because I did not receive a special email. I was encouraged to go to the MK early to stand in line and maybe I could eat lunch at 10:30 when they start serving. Um, on vacation, I don't think so. I thought ALL of us who were on FP+ with the magic bands were in testing because that it WHAT IT SAYS when you open the program! The constant mixed messages with this system is getting annoying.
    That's weird. I did not have a special email inviting me to do a fastpass for lunch at Be Our Guest. I went on that site, put in my info and booked one.

Post Thanks / Like

I was able to set one up and never got an email either.
    Elaine
    "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food."

Next trip: February 2019 for the Princess 5K/10K/HALF MARATHON (YES, I'M RUNNING THEM ALL!)
    Port Orleans Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Here is how you do it. Go to your reservations page on the Disney website. Look for the online check in link. Don't click the link, just hover your mouse over it. At the bottom of the screen a small box should pop up. There should be a 12 digit series of numbers, starting with 4, after a series of text. That 12 digit number is the reservation number you need for the Be Our Guest website. Hope this works for you.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

I just made my fastpass reservations for BOG. I did not receive any email or invitation. I just followed the website. Our trip is for the week of March 29.
    Daisy712

Caribbean Beach Resort 1989, 2010
    All Star Movies 1999, 2000, 2002
    Dolphin 2001
    Fairfield Cypress Palms 2003
    Port Orleans French Quarter 2004
    Contemporary 2004
    Wilderness Lodge 2005
    Pop 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010
    Wyndham Bonnet Creek, 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy712 View Post
    I just made my fastpass reservations for BOG. I did not receive any email or invitation. I just followed the website. Our trip is for the week of March 29.
    Some people have both numbers and letters in their reservation confirmation number. The Be Our Guest website will not accept letters in the reservation number. The method I explained above is a way for those guests with letters in there confirmation number to acquire their all numerical reservation number, the one that can be used to secure a BOG FP+.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you!

OMG! Thank you so much! I followed your directions and was able to make the lunch reservation for my family! When I had first accessed the site previously it would not allow me to enter because it did not accept letters in the reservation as someone else had indicated. But your directions were awesome and I was able to make them with no problem at all! Thank you so much!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! Thank you so much! I followed your directions and was able to make the lunch reservation for my family! When I had first accessed the site previously it would not allow me to enter because it did not accept letters in the reservation as someone else had indicated. But your directions were awesome and I was able to make them with no problem at all! Thank you so much!!!!
    That's awesome!!! So glad I could help. Hope you and your family enjoy your lunch. We loved it!
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

A CM on the phone told me about the email invite... I never got one .... yet ..110 days out...

Everyone here has shot down my the email invite saying they got in with no email invite... I thought the CM was wrong
    Honeymoon, 89
    Poly 2002
    CR 2003
    Shades of Green May 2007
    GF June 2014 (25th Anniversary)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy712 View Post
    Our too

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you could book your lunch!! I am looking forward to going.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: