Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
Got it Justin! So far it's:

Justin
Dawn
Natalie
Maria ?
Melissa ?

I will update this post as people confirm. I will be looking for a final head count around mid September.

Some more information:

Tour runs daily at 9:30am and 2:30pm

Tour capacity is 15 persons

Approximate duration is 3 hours

Tour price includes lunch

Cost is $87.20 per person (discount applied)

Reservations can be made 30 days in advance.
I am in for sure! And put down my friend Fannie and Maria as maybe's as I have not yet confirmed them coming. But for sure me! Woo Hoo! I am pretty sure I have exhausted all historical documentaries on Walt on You Tube and anywhere else on the internet. I'm currently reading Walt Disney The Triumph of the American Imagination by Neal Gabler and next is Walt Disney an American Original by Bob Thomas. Needless to say I am thoroughly fascinated with Walt. I really admire him for his endless imagination and tenacity (he never gave up!) And I just discovered that a group was (in 2010) restoring the original building where Laugh O Grams was born in Kansas City. That is in my own backyard! OBVIOUSLY I'll be making a trip over that way soon. Has anyone seen the Extinct Attractions Club vidoes on You Tube? The one of Walt's Monorail and Trains is really so neat and there is so much interview time with some of the original imagineers who helped make Disneyland come to be! Alice Davis, Rolly Crump, X Antencio, Yale Gracey, Marc Davis, Tony Baxter and Bob Gurr. Oh how I wish I could have been alive and a young adult with artistic abilities hired and working in the days of Disneyland creation! Check out the videos - they are great! And did you know that Thurl Ravenscroft, the voice for Tony the Tiger was one of the original Grin Grinning Ghosts? Can't get enough of this stuff!!!