Quantcast FP+ Tiers have Changed

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default FP+ Tiers have Changed

I saw this on another site. Apparently FP+ tiers have changed at HS and Epcot.

EPCOT

Tier 1
    Soarin'
    Test Track
    Living with the Land (originally Tier 2)
    Illuminations

Tier 2
    Character Spot (originally Tier 1)
    Spaceship Earth
    Mission Space
    Maelstrom (originally Tier 1)
    Captain EO
    Journey into Imagination with Figment
    The Seas with Nemo and Friends
    Turtle Talk with Crush

Hollywood Studios

Tier 1
    Toy Story Mania
    Great Movie Ride (originally Tier 2)
    RnRC
    Fantasmic
    Beauty and the Beast

Tier 2
    Disney Jr Live on Stage
    Indiana Jones
    Lights, Action, Motor
    Muppet Vision
    Star Tours
    American Idol
    Tower of Terror
    Voyage of the Little Mermaid
    80&89 Off-site, HONEYMOON 97 Port Orleans, '02 & '03 Offsite, '04 Poly Concierge, '05 Poly,'07 Contemporary, Feb. 08 GF, Dec. '08 Poly, May '10 Offsite, Mar.'11 FW Cabin,May '12 and July'12 Wyndham Bonnet Creek,July'13 Windsor Hills, March '14 AofA, Fourth of July '14 Poly,June 2015 SSR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update. I, for one, certainly can't figure out how the select the Tier 1 rides??!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait until my 60 day window to use my tier 1 selection to get on living with the land!!!
    Sep '15 - VWL/3 night Cruise on Dream
    Jan '15 - BLT and Vero Beach
    Jan '14 - Disneyland Hotel
    Sept '13 - AKL
    Jun '13 - Pop Century
    Dec '12 - Saratoga Springs
    Feb '12 - Port Orleans FQ
    '10 - AS Music
    '08 - Pop Century
    '05 - Contemporary
    '03 - Carribean Beach
    '96 - offsite
    '95 - offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Is there some sort if glitch?!?!

I just got Soarin and Test Track for the same day now!

I went to try and change Livin with the Land to Maelstrom, but Soarin popped up as an option! I already had test track booked for that day, and still do

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so it didn't work for any other day, but it did work for Friday, August 8th for me!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfan123 View Post
    Is there some sort if glitch?!?!

I just got Soarin and Test Track for the same day now!

I went to try and change Livin with the Land to Maelstrom, but Soarin popped up as an option! I already had test track booked for that day, and still do

Edit:

So I figured out the "glitch" that I encountered.

Livin with the Land is now tier 1.

Since I was trying to change Livin with the Land (a tier 1 attraction), I was able to choose another Tier 1 attraction to replace it with.

Not sure if this is a glitch or on purpose. Since I was "grandfathered" in to having two Tier 1 choices (TT and Livin with the Land), when I decided to change one of those Tier 1 attractions, I was able to choose a different one instead.

Pretty cool!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesfan123 View Post
    Edit:

So I figured out the "glitch" that I encountered.

Livin with the Land is now tier 1.

Since I was trying to change Livin with the Land (a tier 1 attraction), I was able to choose another Tier 1 attraction to replace it with.

Not sure if this is a glitch or on purpose. Since I was "grandfathered" in to having two Tier 1 choices (TT and Livin with the Land), when I decided to change one of those Tier 1 attractions, I was able to choose a different one instead.

Pretty cool!
    Thanks for the update. Now I'm going to try and swap The Great Movie Ride for RnRC since I already have TSM.
    Disneyland 30+
    * 2000 (Jul) - Off-site * 2003 (Aug) - Contemporary * 2006 (Jul) - Fort Wilderness Cabins * 2009-10 (Dec-Jan) - Caribbean Beach * 2011 (Nov) - POP (13 days!!!) * 2013 (Jul) - Saratoga Springs * 2014 (Jul) Boardwalk Villas * 2015 (Jul) AKV/VWL * 2016 (Jul) OKW

DVC SSR > Mar-2013

Post Thanks / Like

It worked! I got RnRC instead of GMR.
    Disneyland 30+
    * 2000 (Jul) - Off-site * 2003 (Aug) - Contemporary * 2006 (Jul) - Fort Wilderness Cabins * 2009-10 (Dec-Jan) - Caribbean Beach * 2011 (Nov) - POP (13 days!!!) * 2013 (Jul) - Saratoga Springs * 2014 (Jul) Boardwalk Villas * 2015 (Jul) AKV/VWL * 2016 (Jul) OKW

DVC SSR > Mar-2013

Post Thanks / Like

I made my FP+ reservations this weekend, and I thought I was just confused! Glad to hear it wasn't me, and they really did change.

BUT, the tier 1 choices are, well, um interesting sometimes?
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

I imagine that those of us that were "grandfathered" in, are lucky to have chosen Living with the Land as an option when it was Tier 2. I usually do it following my Soarin FP, because they are right next to each another and I have to choose three. Now we get to do both Soarin and TT the same day!
    80&89 Off-site, HONEYMOON 97 Port Orleans, '02 & '03 Offsite, '04 Poly Concierge, '05 Poly,'07 Contemporary, Feb. 08 GF, Dec. '08 Poly, May '10 Offsite, Mar.'11 FW Cabin,May '12 and July'12 Wyndham Bonnet Creek,July'13 Windsor Hills, March '14 AofA, Fourth of July '14 Poly,June 2015 SSR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eandrsmom View Post
    I imagine that those of us that were "grandfathered" in, are lucky to have chosen Living with the Land as an option when it was Tier 2. I usually do it following my Soarin FP, because they are right next to each another and I have to choose three. Now we get to do both Soarin and TT the same day!
    Lucky us! I only had Livin with the Land as a space keeper. I wasn't even gonna use it!

Post Thanks / Like

Discovered this when I had to make our selections Friday... to have to choose b/w RnRc and TSM is just wrong. We've always ridden both easily with the old FP system... now, to have to ride ONE and then pray for something to open up after we've used our 1st 3 choices (and you know it won't happen, everyone who's already used the system says it doesn't work for the good rides) and not get on the other except to wait it standby lines that are now longer than the old ones were... very discouraged.

Thankfully, our next trip is only 2 days... and I NEVER thought those words would pass my lips.
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Discovered this when I had to make our selections Friday... to have to choose b/w RnRc and TSM is just wrong. We've always ridden both easily with the old FP system... now, to have to ride ONE and then pray for something to open up after we've used our 1st 3 choices (and you know it won't happen, everyone who's already used the system says it doesn't work for the good rides) and not get on the other except to wait it standby lines that are now longer than the old ones were... very discouraged.

Thankfully, our next trip is only 2 days... and I NEVER thought those words would pass my lips.
    Well, RNRR and TSM gave been in the same tier the entire time. That part isn't new.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: