Quantcast Frozen Package - Please don't judge! :-P

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Frozen Package - Please don't judge! :-P

Crazy amount of money.

But we are considering it.

Can anyone give firsthand experience details?

Is the reserved parade spot an especially good location? (ie:, shaded? or some other reason it might be particularly good?)

I saw pics of the line to reserve the sing-a-long and it was pretty crazy. And a bit of a mad rush to get to the line. I hate to have to do those kinds of things, kinda stresses me out. So avoiding that could be a value to me. (additionally, we had planned to sleep in a smidge as we are going to have a late night the night before. Will we lose out on tickets? Will we lose ride time waiting in line for a sing-a-long, even if it is a fun one?)

And then the fireworks. I hear they are good, but we are planning on Fantasmic and that ends at 9:30?...and fireworks are at 9:45. How they heck are we gonna navigate that crowd that quickly, let alone getting to the reserved area. But I was wondering if the dessert part of it might at least add a smidge of the value to the tickets.

HELP!
    10/13 - ASSp
    06/13 - POR
    03/13 - COR
    12/12 - POR
    10/12 - AoA
    04/12 - POP
    02/12 - POP, Dream, ASMo
    11/11 - All Star Vacation Home & FWC
    5/11 - POFQ - D23 Destination D
    05/10 - POR & BC
    1976 - 1st visit & many childhood visits after!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not have any experience with the Frozen Package, but I read a blog recently (I sent you a private message as to where to locate it) and the woman thought it was a good value....
    Carrie

CBR: 2/21-2/25/17
    POR: 6/4-6/11/16
    POFQ: 11/15-11/19/15
    8/28-9/1/14 -DL-Dumbo 19.3 C2C
    POR: 1/7-1/14/14 -Dopey 48.6
    POR: 6/11-6/17/13
    ASMu: 1/11-1/15/13 -1st Full 26.2
    ASMu: 9/22-9/28/11
    ASMu: 6/7-6/13/11
    Pop: 1/30-2/6/10
    Pop: 2/1-2/7/09
    Pop: 1/08
    ASMu: 05/06
    Off-site: 12/93

Post Thanks / Like

No judging here. I would totally do it. I think in News and Rumors there is a run down of just a member's experience with the Frozen stuff in general at DHS [not with the specific package], but that may help a bit.

Hope you have awesome time!
    Terra - Wife, mother, special needs teacher. Disney addict! °o°

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Post Thanks / Like

I think it varies depending on how important the 3 individual events are to you, how much not having to wait and deal with the crowds, and how much value your group will get out the included food and drinks. Since the dessert party is before the fireworks, it really won't work if you also want to see fantasmic at 9pm. If you do book the package, make sure to research what you will get (soda/water/ice cream bars in the am and lots of desserts and drinks (including adult drinks) in the evening) and plan the rest of the day dining around them.

Post Thanks / Like

Have no firsthand experience, but we looked at it a bit online. My impression was that there was a lot of smoke if you are up close to the fireworks.... maybe better view a little back? I learned this the hard way re: Wishes on my first trip with a dance team. We all met right under the clock of the castle....Couldn't see nearly as well as back on Main Street!
    91 Co
    8 M
    00,1,2 S
    3 CB 25
    4 P,Mu,AKL
    5 S
    6 Pp,CB,G 30
    7 S/D,CB
    8 CB,G 30
    9 Mu,CBP/Or,P
    10 CBP,P
    11 Mu,Do/Ret,P
    12 Mu,CB,AA AK
    13 P 35
    14 P,CB,Mu
    15 P,FQ,C,M,S

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for all your input!

Decisions, decisions!!!
    10/13 - ASSp
    06/13 - POR
    03/13 - COR
    12/12 - POR
    10/12 - AoA
    04/12 - POP
    02/12 - POP, Dream, ASMo
    11/11 - All Star Vacation Home & FWC
    5/11 - POFQ - D23 Destination D
    05/10 - POR & BC
    1976 - 1st visit & many childhood visits after!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BowTie7 View Post
    I If you do book the package, make sure to research what you will get (soda/water/ice cream bars in the am and lots of desserts and drinks (including adult drinks) in the evening) and plan the rest of the day dining around them.
    For the price, and location, I would guess there will be no adult drinks. Tea, water, coffee and then the desserts- probably 4 or 5 choices and maybe ice cream bars. Not sure what the snacks before the "parade" would be.

I went to the sparkling dessert party at Epcot and with the adult drinks, the price was $20 more. And Epcot WS is more adult themed.

Been waiting to see a list of desserts from someone that has been to Frozen event. Still trying to decide if I want to spend the $$$ since I already got tickets for the Villians Unleashed event.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

don't have to decide if getting ticket for event - none available for nights I can go.

Wishes!

Post Thanks / Like

About the included food drink items from the allears website.

In the morning before the processional, guests will be offered Mickey premium ice cream bars, frozen lemonade cups, frozen strawberry lemonade cups, and Dasani bottled water, Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite.

Many folks will be happy to know that alcoholic drinks are included in the Frozen Summer Fun dessert party.

So, what do you get at the Frozen dessert party? Adults can quench their thirst with one of these three alcoholic beverages: Iced Summer, a combination of rum, blue curaçao liqueur, pineapple juice and a splash of Sprite; Iced Coffee, a mixture of Baileys, Kahlua and coffee; or Warm Winter Grog, which contains citrus vodka, lemonade and ginger beer. In addition, sodas, bottled water and coffee or tea are available.

If your kids are like mine, they always ask for the brightly-colored -- and expensive -- drinks when we're visiting the theme parks. That desire will be satisfied at the Frozen dessert party with the choice of two virgin specialty drinks: Troll Juice, lemonade and blueberry Monin syrup; and Olaf's Summer Sunset, passion fruit, orange and guava juice, and peach Monin syrup. The latter sounds a lot like the POG juice that 'Ohana is so well-known for!

And we haven't even discussed the sweets yet. The Frozen dessert party offers a selection of wonderfully-themed goodies: large Anna and Elsa cupcakes; Olaf cake pops; Anna yogurt push-pops; and a chocolate fondue station with fruit, marshmallows and cake. In addition, there are other dessert-party staples, such as Key lime tarts, brownie bites, lemon icebox cookies, Rice Krispie treats, strawberry shortcake and cookies. Plus, items from the Walt Disney World ice cream carts are available, including the Mickey bars, Mickey ice cream sandwich, chocolate-covered banana, strawberry bar and orange bar.

Post Thanks / Like

The treats sound great! And the price really isn't that bad. I think it sounds like a lt better deal than the Sparkling Dessert party I went to at Epcot. Hopefully they will extend this for all the Frozen fans. My trip in a few weeks with my 19 year old daughter - she was not that interested in this so I didn't get a ticket right away. Now that it is sold out don't have to think about adding that to our plans. Can't wait to hear some reviews from fans that attend.

Wishes!

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I'm just still a bit too cynical. This would cost my family an add'l $250 and I tend to believe that these extra hard ticketed events tend to be just Disney money grabs.

I certainly see some value to it, but for my family, its not near enough value to warrant dropping another $250+ for something that I can see and do for free anyway. Maybe the views won't be as great and no free snacks, but half the time we are leaving the World trying to burn snack credits anyway, so this is no huge loss.

As an aside, funny watching one of the videos of people playing in snow. This last MN winter seemed to last for 6 months, last thing I need/intend to do is to pay to play in snow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiking Ghost View Post

As an aside, funny watching one of the videos of people playing in snow. This last MN winter seemed to last for 6 months, last thing I need/intend to do is to pay to play in snow.
    I agree on that- way too much snow last winter. We won't be playing in it either!!

Wishes!

Post Thanks / Like

what is the price of this?
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ransam View Post
    what is the price of this?
    The price is $69/adult $39/child. Currently the Disney site is showing these events as sold out.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: