Quantcast Disneyland Fall Fun - Official Meet Schedule

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Disneyland Fall Fun - Official Meet Schedule

As promised after our discussion in the other thread, here's our light schedule for our Disneyland Fall Getaway!

We kept everything within the Wednesday-Friday timeframe, as that's when it seems everyone will be at the resort.

Wednesday, Oct. 22 -

Mickey's Halloween Party - 6pm at Disneyland Park. Entry starts at 3pm for party tickets

Meet in Town Square at the big Mickey pumpkin at 7pm for an official group photo. Then we will enjoy the party from there. Costume Cavalcade at 8:30 and 10:30, and Halloween Screams fireworks at 9:30. We need to get rides in on Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday as well.

Thursday, Oct. 23 -

A Walk In Walt's Disneyland Footsteps tour - starts at 9am at Disneyland Park.

Trader Sam's/House of Blues Meet - 7pm at the Disneyland Hotel. Meet for drinks and conversation in the tropical surroundings of Trader Sam's. Those who then want to head off and dance the night away (Cheryl leading the way, no doubt) can head over to HoB in Downtown Disney.

Friday, Oct. 23 -

Lunch at Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue and Big Thunder Mountain group ride - meet at 11a at the Ranch. Depending on crowds, we can grab a FP for BTMRR if needed.

Reply and we'll add your name to the lunch list! It's so yummy!

Attending so far:

Carol
    Donna
    Beth
    Cheryl
    Dawn
    Justin
    Jason
    Salina
    Linda
    Eugene
    Daniel
    Meg
    Cindy
    Genna
    Christine
    Chris
    Melanie

Let the planning and purchasing of tickets (parks, tours and Halloween party) begin!
    : So who's excited?
    Last edited by Melanie; 10-08-2014 at 11:37 PM.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sweet

Thanks Mel, now the festivities can begin to be booked. Looks great and looking forward to the laid back Cali lifestyle.
    Justin and Dawn (tiggerears)

Next Trip:

AoA For Star Wars Rival Run Weekend 4/4-4/7/19

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Just got my ticket for the Halloween party.

Disney Visa Members can purchase the Halloween Party now via 714-781-4400.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

I'm up for the BBQ lunch! I've never eaten there.

As for the tour, we are still too far out to book it. 60 days in advance is as far out as it goes, so we will be booking late August. Tour time is 9:30am. I will call soon and inquire how we can go about booking a group and whether we can book individually and somehow end up together. I do know that the limit is 15 guests per group but we are under that at this time. I think we are at seven. If anyone else is interested, please respond below and I will add you to the list!
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post

Friday, Oct. 23 -

Lunch at Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue and Big Thunder Mountain group ride - meet at 11a at the Ranch. Depending on crowds, we can grab a FP for BTMRR if needed.

So far, those who have expressed interest are myself, Carol, Donna, Beth, Cheryl, Dawn, Justin, Jason, Salina, Linda, Eugene and +1 (who's coming with you guys LInda, your son?). ...
    Yes. Daniel is planning on coming with us. Will you be making one big group reservation for this lunch when the time comes, Melanie?

Thanks again, Senoritas, for allowing us all to infiltrate your vacation!
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    I'm up for the BBQ lunch! I've never eaten there.

As for the tour, we are still too far out to book it. 60 days in advance is as far out as it goes, so we will be booking late August. Tour time is 9:30am. I will call soon and inquire how we can go about booking a group and whether we can book individually and somehow end up together. I do know that the limit is 15 guests per group but we are under that at this time. I think we are at seven. If anyone else is interested, please respond below and I will add you to the list!
    Just want to make sure that you have Dawn and Myself (Justin) for the tour. Are you planning on making 1 big reservation for whoever is taking the tour or are we going to book individually?

Next Trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yungbuck73 View Post
    Just want to make sure that you have Dawn and Myself (Justin) for the tour. Are you planning on making 1 big reservation for whoever is taking the tour or are we going to book individually?
    That is what I am going to try and find out Justin. I am going to see if we can reserve a group tour but somehow book individually. Barring that, I will book the group and pay and you can all send me payment via check or Disney gift cards.

I already have you and Dawn on the list so no worries there.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet. Let us know. We are down for all. Thanks again Natalie for taking the reins on this. Intercot is full of people helping others.

Next Trip:

Post Thanks / Like

As promised after our discussion in the other thread, here's our light schedule for our Disneyland Fall Getaway!

We kept everything within the Wednesday-Friday timeframe, as that's when it seems everyone will be at the resort.

Wednesday, Oct. 22 -

Mickey's Halloween Party - 6pm at Disneyland Park. Entry starts at 3pm for party tickets

We'll decide on a meeting place for the group when a map appears after the first few parties.

Thursday, Oct. 23 -

A Walk In Walt's Disneyland Footsteps tour - starts at 9am at Disneyland Park. Natalie is taking the lead on this one. Thanks, Nat!

Trader Sam's/House of Blues Meet - 7pm at the Disneyland Hotel. Meet for drinks and conversation in the tropical surroundings of Trader Sam's. Those who then want to head off and dance the night away (Cheryl leading the way, no doubt) can head over to HoB in Downtown Disney.

Friday, Oct. 23 -

So far, those who have expressed interest are myself, Carol, Donna, Beth, Cheryl, Dawn, Justin, Jason, Salina, Linda, Eugene and +1 (who's coming with you guys LInda, your son?). Reply here and we'll add on to the list if you are interested! It's soooo yummy!

Let the planning and purchasing of tickets (parks, tours and Halloween party) begin!
    I'm in!! And very, very excited!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey's Girl View Post
    In for lunch, Meg?

Post Thanks / Like

That is what I am going to try and find out Justin. I am going to see if we can reserve a group tour but somehow book individually. Barring that, I will book the group and pay and you can all send me payment via check or Disney gift cards.

Ditto to Justin's thank you Natalie! Thanks for taking the lead on the tour for everyone! Count, Melissa Wilding and Fannie Gaw in on the tour for sure and I will check with Maria just to make sure she is still in. And let us know if we need to book after you have made the reservation or if we just pay you. I think I saw somewhere, that they might offer a discount for Disney Visa holders? If so, Fannie and myself have Disney Visa's and I'm guessing most everyone else on Intercot does too.
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

2008 - Dolphin, 2010 - Port Orleans, 2011 - Coronado Springs, 2012 - Beach Club, 2013 - Beach Club, Next Trip Oct 2014 - My first trip to Disneyland!!!

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey's Girl View Post

Wednesday, Oct. 22 -

We'll decide on a meeting place for the group when a map appears after the first few parties.

Thursday, Oct. 23 -

A Walk In Walt's Disneyland Footsteps tour - starts at 9am at Disneyland Park. Natalie is taking the lead on this one. Thanks, Nat!

Friday, Oct. 23 -

Reply and we'll add your name to the lunch list! It's so yummy!

Attending so far:

Carol
    Donna
    Beth
    Cheryl
    Dawn
    Justin
    Jason
    Salina
    Linda
    Eugene
    Daniel
    Meg
    Melanie

Hey Mel - Melissa, Fannie and Maria are in for the Big Thunder lunch and group ride too! Thanks for organizing the meets - we are so excited here in Missouri! I'm so excited to go to Disneyland and California in general! I can't wait!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

2008 - Dolphin, 2010 - Port Orleans, 2011 - Coronado Springs, 2012 - Beach Club, 2013 - Beach Club, Next Trip Oct 2014 - My first trip to Disneyland!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaW View Post
    Ditto to Justin's thank you Natalie! Thanks for taking the lead on the tour for everyone! Count, Melissa Wilding and Fannie Gaw in on the tour for sure and I will check with Maria just to make sure she is still in. And let us know if we need to book after you have made the reservation or if we just pay you. I think I saw somewhere, that they might offer a discount for Disney Visa holders? If so, Fannie and myself have Disney Visa's and I'm guessing most everyone else on Intercot does too.
    No worries, I have both Disney Visa and Disneyland Annual Pass so if I can book us all, I can use the 20% discount for up to 10 people.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

I talked it over with my husband last night and I am in for the trip. Still have to book my flight and I'll be hanging with Meg.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AgentC View Post
    I talked it over with my husband last night and I am in for the trip. Still have to book my flight and I'll be hanging with Meg.
    That's awesome Cindy!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

Post Thanks / Like

No worries, I have both Disney Visa and Disneyland Annual Pass so if I can book us all, I can use the 20% discount for up to 10 people.
    I was just booking my Halloween Party ticket (thanks Jason for the number) and I happened to ask if one person could make a group reservation for the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour, but then have each person purchase their ticket and they said unfortunately, the person making the reservation does have to purchase the tickets as well. So Natalie, you will have to purchase for all of us. I will be more than happy to mail you a check if you want, or just bring money with me to pay you there in California. Whatever works for you! I really appreciate you taking the lead on this, so we can all be together. They said you can do a group of maximum 20.
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Melissa for saving me a call! I honestly don't have a problem with booking the entire group. Once we have a firm list of attendees and booking opens for our date, I will take care of it.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Woohoo! Awesome Cindy!
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Just bought out halloween party tix. Just so everyone gets the same info. Can go into park begining at 3 with check in at 230. If u are in park, u must check in by 6pm.
    You get free parking with this tix in case peoe need to park

Next Trip:

Post Thanks / Like

SO excited! But how on earth are you getting past going to Disneyland for the first time without L & K?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: