Quantcast Couple questions-Frozen, Dining and Cribs

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Couple questions-Frozen, Dining and Cribs

So I have a couple questions...The second question is dependent on the first question.
    1-How likely do you think it would be that the would extend the Frozen thing? We are getting to WDW on 9/27, and had planned on going to MK on the 28th. We are celebrating our son's 1st birthday, and wanted MK to be our first park. If they don't extend it, we may have to switch our plans.
    2-If they don't extend Frozen, we will need a new ADR. Of course, everything is booked in HS, except Hollywood Brown Derby. The strange thing is, it says they don't accept the dining plan. Is that true? I've been there before and they have.
    3-We asked for a crib, what are they like, and what's the chance that they won't have one available? The woman on the phone reminded me that it's not guaranteed. Our son is not ready to sleep in a bed, he loves his crib (and pack and play when we travel). Should we bring our own crib sheet? Would a crib sheet or pack and play sheet fit better?

Thanks! 47 days till our trip!
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    ~Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Disregard question #2...I realized it wasn't Brown Derby, but the Brown Derby Lounge.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    ~Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

If you want to guarantee you'll have a crib you can always rent one from an outside company. We used Orlando crib rental. (Can't post the link, you can google it). A pack n play is 40$ for the week or we rented a full sized crib for 75$. They were very nice and delivered right to our room and set up for us. Would absolutely use them again for piece of mind (and a good night sleep)!
    Many trips as a child offsite
    1995 Disney Cruise/Old key west
    New Years 2001 Caribbean Beach Resort
    March 2006 Offsite
    Sept 2010 Coronado Springs Resort
    November 2013 POR
    Sept/oct 2014 cars room at AOA
    Next trip: too long!

Post Thanks / Like

Frozen Summer Fun at Disney's Hollywood Studios is extending through Sept. 28 - so you could possibly make it if you rearrange your days.
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

I stayed at AS Music in January and there was a crib available. I considered renting, but felt it was pretty unlikely disney wouldn't have one since we were not traveling during a peak time. I did have to ask several times before it finally arrived and thankfully it got there by bedtime. Disney's "crib" is actually a pack and play and they provided two sufficient, but very thin, sheets. I packed my own quilted sheets and opted to use those.

2005-POR 2006-POR 2006-CBR 2007-Boardwalk
    2008-CBR 2012-POP 2014-AS MUSIC 2014-Swan

Next up-Caribbean Beach resort-August 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! He's ok in a pack n play, I'll defintely pack my own sheets.
    ~Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

They announced this extension weeks in advance, so there is a good chance if it does extend again you will hear by mid September. If I had to make a guess (and I am just guessing), I would predict that at least some parts of the Frozen events will continue for quite a while. Since the September extension limited the fireworks days, I think we can assume it is the most expensive and/or difficult part of the package and may only be seen at peak times.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: