Quantcast New Shows this year

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Shows this year

I know I will watch Gotham. But any other shows you all will be looking forward to and I should watch?
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New season for tv

where on line can I find a sight that is easy to read and maybe even able to print it off that will have a copy of all the premier dates of the shows this fall?
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ransam View Post
    where on line can I find a sight that is easy to read and maybe even able to print it off that will have a copy of all the premier dates of the shows this fall?
    When I googled "new shows 2014" the TvGuide site was the first to pop up. They have a decent listing of new shows, their picks for the best, and air dates.

TV Networks have so little patience these days to let shows develop and find a footing, that I am always hesitant to try a new show. I've had so many seasons where a show I like doesn't make it past the first 8 episodes or so before its cancelled. I tend to wait to see if its picked up for the entire season before watching.

The one I will watch is Gracepoint (BBCA channel). Its based on the British version which was called Broadchurch and starred David Tennant (who is also in the US version).

Ones I will probably monitor would be Gotham, Madame Secretary, Forever and NCIS New Orleans. The latter two just because I really like the two male leads, ION Gruffud and Scott Bakula. The Flash is actually getting some early good word of mouth, so maybe that too.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree TV Guide is probably the best site. The have a fall tv premiere calendar that lists the premiere dates of new and old shows.

Entertainment Weekly usually has a good listing too but they don't have it up yet. I was surprised when last weeks issues wasn't the TV preview issue. It looks like a lot of shows premiere the week of the 22nd so there should be more information out soon.

I'm not sure about new shows yet. I'm considering checking out The Mysteries of Laura, The Flash, Constantine. Jane the Virgin and maybe Forever. I tend to DVR a lot at the beginning and then narrow it down.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

Gotham, The Flash (for the big kid in me!), <scorpion>, and Madame Secretary all look interesting.

I would have said Gracepoint, but it is a word for word Americanized version of the BBC America series Broadchurch....Including the star of the show - Doctor Who #10 himself - David Tennant.
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

I responded to this thread- I guess the cyber space gremlins ate it up!

We will definitely be checking out Gotham. DH is very excited for The Flash. I'll give it a whirl. Usually I like all the super hero stuff, but I can't get into Arrow (which he loves) for some reason. There is also a new zombie show coming to SyFy that will we try.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PopPhan View Post
    I would have said Gracepoint, but it is a word for word Americanized version of the BBC America series Broadchurch....Including the star of the show - Doctor Who #10 himself - David Tennant.
    I'm not so certain that its going to be a complete copy of Broadchurch. Broadchurch was limited to 8 episodes, Gracepoint I believe will have 10, giving producers more control and more time to do what they want. I've also read several rumors that the eventual killer will not be the same character as in Broadchurch. I would agree that the broad storyline will be very much the same, but change a few characters and a different killer, makes it a fresh show, hopefully.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't seen anything that I think will interest me yet.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PopPhan View Post
    Interview with Tennant and Anna Gunn in this week's Entertainment Weekly directly contradicts the 'word for word' rumor.
    1972 Offsite
    '74 Polynesian ($27/night)
    '78 Quality Inn aka Sheraton Studio City
    '80 Disneyland
    '97 Hilton
    '98, '99 All Star Music
    2000, '01, '02 All Star Movies
    '05 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    '06, '07, '08, '10, '11 Pop Century
    '07 Disneyland Paris (daytrip)
    '11 Dream cruise

Post Thanks / Like

We enjoyed Broadchurch so much we will be watching Gracepoint when it airs. I would love to see a different killer as there was other characters that I thought would have been a better villain story line.
    I really need to get together a list of the new shows coming this fall, a few of them seem interesting to me.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I liked NCIS N.O.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03