Quantcast Express Unlimited

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Express Unlimited

I'm staying at the Loews Royal Pacific in Sept and will have the Express Unlimited for the first time. From my understanding, I will have to flash the pass quite often and have been thinking a lanyard is the way to go. Google searches of the pass show that it is pretty small and should fit in a standard lanyard and searches also show lanyards are for sale on the Universal site.

I'm thinking I'll pick up lanyards at the hotel (if available) or in the park on the first day. Are my assumptions correct? Is there a better way to handle this?
    Michael
    You ain't never had a friend like me!

DVC Owner - AKL

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I always see the folks using the pass with a lanyard, so I just assume it came with it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I always see the folks using the pass with a lanyard, so I just assume it came with it?
    Well that would make things much simpler
    Michael

DVC Owner - AKL

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea if that's correct, but hopefully! lol

Post Thanks / Like

It did not come with a lanyard. It's business card sized, though, so can easily fit inside a lanyard or wallet.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

A lanyard is an excellent idea. Before our first trip, I purchased lanyards at home for the kids and a small wristlet with a lanyard for me (so I could carry money/credit card/phone on me and not have to worry about a purse/backpack).
    You do have to show the pass multiple times in the same queue so you do not want to have to dig around for it (sometimes in the dark like in Mummy).
    They sell great Universal themed lanyards at the hotel gift shop and all over the parks so it is easy to pick one up once you arrive.

Enjoy your trip! The hotels and the parks are great.

Karen

10/97 Dolphin w/ friends
    02/00 Off-site w/ DH
    09/06 POFQ w/ DD and friends
    09/07 AKL w/ DH, DD and DS!
    09/08 POR w/DS and friends
    05/10 CR w/ DH, DD and DS
    05/11 Hard Rock US/IOA w/ DH, DD and DS
    05/13 Royal Pacific US/IOA w/ DH, DD and DS
    02/16 Hard Rock US/IOA w/ DH, DD and DS

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it's time to get the INTERCOT Lanyards in the ICOT store loaded for sale....
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Looks like it's time to get the INTERCOT Lanyards in the ICOT store loaded for sale....
    First of all - TWO stars of the podcast and a moderator answer on my thread ?!?!?!?

Secondly - I was browsing the Intercot shop the other night looking for a ROY G BIV pack for my upcoming trip and I didn't see lanyards. Doesn't mean they aren't there, but I don't see them. Seached for lanyards and was sent to AMZN. Do you possibly mean clicking through AMZN and purchasing that way? As a PRIME membership holder, I click through ICOT and make my purchases that way all the time.

Still starstruck as I've never had a chairman of anything talk to me in any regard
    Michael

DVC Owner - AKL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conan617 View Post
    First of all - TWO stars of the podcast and a moderator answer on my thread ?!?!?!?

Secondly - I was browsing the Intercot shop the other night looking for a ROY G BIV pack for my upcoming trip and I didn't see lanyards. Doesn't mean they aren't there, but I don't see them. Seached for lanyards and was sent to AMZN. Do you possibly mean clicking through AMZN and purchasing that way? As a PRIME membership holder, I click through ICOT and make my purchases that way all the time.

Still starstruck as I've never had a chairman of anything talk to me in any regard
    Hahahahhahah. Funny. I'm just a regular guy - trust me on that.

Anyway, the RoyGBiv shirts aren't there yet... I actually have the shirts and need to get the design ordered. Soon. Probably by the end of August at latest.... in plenty of time for the marathon weekend.

Lanyards - we had them for the 15 - and I just ran out otherwise I would send you one. They never made it to the site. My point was that we probably should do some that aren't the glowy kind for just such purposes. Though now with magicbands, the need is probably reduced a bit. Do people still do pin trading???

And thanks for buying thru amazon. We don't make much off that but we do make something - and every cent is appreciated
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

how much is the express pass?
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ransam View Post
    how much is the express pass?
    It all depends if you have single park Express pass or Multi Park Express pass, and when you go as pricing is based on Demand. If you go during busier times the price goes up.

Single day Single Park starts at 34.99, if you go on a very busy day it can go up to as much as 109.99 with many different prices in between

Single day Multi Park Express pass starts at 39.99 and can go up to 119.99.

If you go on Universal's Website and choose express pass it will ask you the dates you are going and it will show you the price for that time.

You can also purchase The Unlimited Express Pass without staying at an on site Hotel. The cost for the Unlimited Express pass also includes your Park to park Admission. The more days you purchase the price per day goes down.

1 Day Park to Park Unlimited Express 189.99
    2 Day Park to Park Unlimited Express 269.99 (130.00 per day)
    3 Day Park to Park Unlimited Express 309.99 (99.00 per Day

So, if you purchased a 2 day park to park ticket with the Regular Multi Park Express pass add on at a low crowd time the cost would be $255.99. The same 2 Day 2 Park ticket at low crowd time with Unlimited Express Pass is $269.99. Only a $14.00 dollar difference.

If you went during a peak time, a 2 day park to park ticket with Basic Express Pass add on is up to 415.00. Same 2 day 2 park ticket with Unlimited Express Pass during same peak crowd time is $359.99 so it is actually cheaper for Unlimited.

I would go on Universals site and try different ticket scenarios and see what works for you!

Recent Trips:
    -OKW Aug 16 - Aug 23 / Royal Pacific Resort Universal Studios Aug 23 - Aug 26, 2013
    -Universal Studios Hard Rock Hotel Nov 14 - Nov 18, 2014
    -Saratoga Springs June 11 -18 2016

Next Trip:
    -Port Orleans Riverside / Saratoga Springs Sept 8 - 17, 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Ours came w/ a landyard..

That being said, does fit in our other landyard/holders.
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings
    1990's, Dixie Landings, Misc Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Ours did not come with a lanyard, but we got the pass because of our hotel stay. We had to purchase our lanyards.
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: